[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian helicopter shot down!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: russia bfto.png (325 KB, 1281x650) Image search: [Google]
russia bfto.png
325 KB, 1281x650
Where did ISIS get these weapons from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=F1oipMSuQd0
>>
Since when doesnt pol care about something like this?
>>
come on guys this is huge
>>
>>80514138

I pay respect to that RUS pilot. I hope whoever shot the helicopter down gets butchered.
>>
>>80514138
Syrians are all engineers, mathematicians and architects, so those weapons are probably handmade by them.
>>
Any ruskies can confirm?
>>
>>80515597

CIA confirmed

Wow, not even trying that hard are you? Haven't you had some coffee today ?
>>
>>80514138
Manpads such as igla and stinger use VERY sophisticated batteries to mark targets, goatfuckers, u see, simply don't have the industrial capabilities to make such parts and the Americans don't give them anymore since it bit them in the ass a couple of times, my best bet would be Saudis, those fucks are known jihadi supporters
>>
>>80514138

It wasn't shot down, its obvious that one of the rockets they were firing catastrophically failed.
>>
>>80514443

there were like 5 threads on this yesterday

it's already old news

>>80516054

he's making a joke about how all the pro-migrant propaganda was saying they are all highly educated and skilled tradesmen you fucking newfag
>>
>aluha snackbar

The most annoying thing ever, why do these fuck nuggets always scream this shit
>>
>>80515779
Nothing in the news here. And germany usually loves to shit on russians.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 240x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 240x195
>>80514138
what about the turkroaches, they have NATO weapons. wud expect their involvement
>>
File: 1458473099869.jpg (146 KB, 980x571) Image search: [Google]
1458473099869.jpg
146 KB, 980x571
>>80514138
Gee, i wouldn't know
>>
mi ket :DDDDDDdddddddddd
>>
>>80516635
Explain how one of the rockets they were firing failed backwards into the tail rotor and exploded.
>>
>>80517572

Russian engineering.
>>
File: Obama-in-Muslim-garb[1].jpg (50 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Obama-in-Muslim-garb[1].jpg
50 KB, 700x405
Where indeed...
>>
Cypher provided them through the cia.
After a while they will provide counter intel to the russians so they can capture the bee and lure big boss to it.
>>
>>80514138
>Where did ISIS get these weapons from?
How dumb can you be to ask this?

Its obvious.
Stolen from regime stockpiles, just as with sarin.
Hell, ISIS even took over some airfields of Assads regime, but they didn't have pilots to fly them and those airfields got bombed out before they could train any.
>>
>>80517055

Russians supplied MANPADS to PKK resulting in Turkish helicopter getting shot down like a month or two ago, so this may be retaliation

>>80517572

from the first thread on this yesterday the initial reports from Russian MOD itself claimed it was a rocket malfunction, but later altered their claim to say it was shot down
>>
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>80514138
You'd have to be a fucking moron to think the west isn't supplying opposition forces and terrorists with handheld AA launchers.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.