[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25% of the US Electorate are White Suburban Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: just.png (759 KB, 1228x728) Image search: [Google]
just.png
759 KB, 1228x728
THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
File: 1451828737762.jpg (112 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
1451828737762.jpg
112 KB, 657x657
>>
>>80496352
IT'S ALL OVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WOMEN WILL OFFICIALLY DESTROY THE WEST
>>
>>80496273
babyboomer women are the cause of all of the problems we have these days
>>
>>80496273

We need to educate women. We need them to see what blacks really are. We need them to see what the fuck is going on. We need to lift, take our women, and redpill the fuck out of them.
>>
>>80496568
Women aren't about facts, but feelings. See it all the time. Tell them a nig is a nig and they feel that can't be right. We wuz all the same and dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80496273
Sometimes when I stare into the abyss, it has a giggle. This is one of those times.
>>
>>80496468

I hear you.

t. son of a boomer mother
>>
IT'S LITERALLY OVER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>3/4 of them are Aryan
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA THE MASTERRACE IS EATING ITSELF
>>
>>80496273
women are more electable than men at the moment. blame the electorate.

Lets how there is a paradigm shift soon, before the fall of western civilisation reaches terminal velocity
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.