[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this cuck land ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Nordic_Flags_Map.png (84 KB, 930x622) Image search: [Google]
Nordic_Flags_Map.png
84 KB, 930x622
How do we fix this cuck land ?
>>
you can't
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 725x1024
>>80489335
KEK
>>
With various military coup d'etats.
>>
File: danish clock.jpg (57 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
danish clock.jpg
57 KB, 418x455
Blame it on the Danes.
>>
>muh cross
>>
Unite Scandinavia under the Danish crown. I don't care about the rest.
>>
>>80489335
Build wall surrounding Sweden
>>
>>80489335
It isn't enough to force a new shitty meme I see, your jealousy is strong
>>
>>80489335
find Jesus and drive out all mudslimes
>>
I thought Finland and Denmark are (relatively) uncucked. Am I wrong?
>>
>>80493240
Denmark is kind of based since they started taking values from the refugees. Finland is not sweden-tier cucked but we're kind of moving in that direction. Our capital Helsinki is really going in the same direction as Sweden which is kind of sad. You'll find less shitskins and somalis the further north you go.
>>
>>80495601
>Finland is not sweden-tier cucked but we're kind of moving in that direction.
That's a shame. I kinda like you guys.
>>
>>80495601
>implying refugees bring anything of value

I read somewhere that we didn´t confiscate a single item, oh well still a nice law to make us look a little less cucked
>>
File: RandyMarsh.jpg (200 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
RandyMarsh.jpg
200 KB, 635x477
>>80489543
>me reading your post
>>
>>80495601
can you tell me why the hell your "nationalist" party is going down on polls?
>>
>>80489335
>create new monarchy
>become united scandinavia
>????
>profit
>>
>>80496205

They aren't nationalists, but populists. The reason why they are suffering is that they have given up on almost every issue in cabinet and barely effect policy cabinet implements. They didn't get any valuable seats in cabinet where they could have effect on policy in meaningful way. They didn't get minister of interior seat that handles the immigration policy. They have also done pretty much nothing to their supporters with cabinet seats they have like labor ministry.
>>
>>80495601
>You'll find less shitskins and somalis the further north you go.

Same in minnesota lol
>>
File: gris.jpg (46 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
gris.jpg
46 KB, 417x500
>eject all non-europeans(including americans)
>build scandi union(funland can come too)
>tell king nigger and stasi merkel if they aren't nice to us we'll pick russia over eurabia
>once our lands reach 100% turanid we will lift off into the last horizon where we will conclude our destiny
skål
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.