[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tipsy convo with bluepilled friend >"bro why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1448974008875.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1448974008875.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>tipsy convo with bluepilled friend
>"bro why are the us and canada even separate "
>fuckitimdrunk.gif
>explain to him the entire founding of the USA and Canada
>" bro its so cool how you know all this lol you nerd"
>tell him, "its kind of pathetic that you don't know your own country's history"
>scolds me for being condescending
>scolds me for being a nationalist and how people like me are destroying the world through Trump and Brexit

I want off this ride /pol/
>>
>>80487979
Canada's existence is questionable
>>
>>80487979

It's surprising how little people know of history really, i once met an English guy who didn't know what major events happened in 1066, and i don't mean just the date he actually didn't know about the Norman conquest.
>>
>"its kind of pathetic that you don't know your own country's history"

dick move bra, shoulda told him that it´s a shame they don´t teach that kinda stuff anymore but instead you´re getting privilege classes, could have really made him think
>>
I agree with your friend. Who gives a fuck about Canada
>>
>>80488608
>ask him if he even knows who Nigel Farage is
>DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW, only capable of "Brexit racist, Brexit bad"

Hans he deserved it
>>
>talk with a friend about the AfD
>the afd is bad
>Why is it bad?
>Because they are right winged
>Why is being right winged bad?
>The nazis were right winged

So, apparently he wanted to say "Right wing = 6 gorrilion"
>>
>>80488863
that´s not how you redpill people, you gotta go full jew subversion on them
>>
File: victory.jpg (62 KB, 958x720) Image search: [Google]
victory.jpg
62 KB, 958x720
But seriously, though, WHY haven't we annexed you yet?
>>
File: image.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>80488093
>>80488831

No one asked you fat faggot country.

Go be ranked 1st in obesity, 51st in education, 48th in science and last in world reputation somewhere else you cheeto infested chubsters.
>>
>>80489854
>last in world reputation

Knowing that our lefty world hates alphas I don't see this as a bad thing
>>
>>80489830
They banged you out in 1812
>>
File: 1465662119334.png (648 KB, 1032x1100) Image search: [Google]
1465662119334.png
648 KB, 1032x1100
>Talking with pro-nationalism Canadians on /pol/
>Bring up I'm from Quebec
>Proceed to get told every white nation in the world matters, but Quebec.
>Vote for Trudeau
>>
>>80489854
Why don't you go attend a gay pride rally and suck off a dog?
>>
>>80489293
Same discussion with a friend the other day
>refugees are not a problem, the rich are
>well you do know that refugees are exploited by rich industrialists as cheap labor right?
>wow, when did you become so racist?
>>
>>80488863
>>DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW, only capable of "Brexit racist, Brexit bad"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
>>
File: sspL8UT.gif (2 MB, 228x360) Image search: [Google]
sspL8UT.gif
2 MB, 228x360
>>80492721
>Québécois thinks the entire world revolves around Québec

what a surprise
>>
>>80487979
Have you tried calling him a nigger loving cuck?
>>
>>80493094
Canada does
>>
>>80487979
How to spot a Canacuck that's not from the Province of Quebec.
>>
>>80487979
As long as you don't have huge indoctrination programs, like North Korea or the coverage of the shoa in German schools, the majority won't know much about history.
You will find this phenomenon everywhere in the world.
But I cannot blame them, if I wouldn't be interested in common history I wouldn't know >>80488349 aswell.

I got used to it :/
>>
>>80487979
It's fucking terrifying how people literally know nothing about history. Albeit I was really into history--and was going to major in it in school until I got into literature--still it is absolutely absurd how people just don't even know what the constitution IS, not just what's in it, but what it fucking is.
>>
>>80487979
>Canadian
>Nationalist

are there even any nationalist groups in Canada other than PEGIDA?
>>
>>80493094
Most people from quebec have never been outside the province since they cant fucking speak english.
>>
I remember when we were little cunts in my middle school a teacher told us that foreign kids know more about greek history than we little shits know and we should be ashamed... but seeing this bread it seems that most normies know little about history
>>
>>80492648
No, that was you.
>>
>>80489854
>last in world reputation

kill yourself
>>
The country would be too big were Canada and the US one country. Representation, especially for those of us north of the 49th, would be almost inconsequential.

I predict dissolution of both countries and reformation into a handful of smaller countries. The Maritimes joining New England, for instance.
>>
File: new england.png (2 MB, 2839x1023) Image search: [Google]
new england.png
2 MB, 2839x1023
>>80496372
Lol fuck off, New England is ours. If the world ever ends, we have our own thing and half of Connecticut isn't even invited. Fuck Canada.
>>
>>80495180
We'll, we know you all fucked young boys and that was okay then.
>>
Every conversation I have eventually turns to Brexit

It is innevitable
>>
>>80496592
>Reading comprehension

Common core, everybody.
>>
>>80496806
The Maritimes are part of Canada and New England doesn't want them. Keep up syrupfag
>>
>>80487979
When will idiots learn that ignorance is a sin?
>>
File: image_7.jpg (111 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
111 KB, 1000x500
>>80496592
I know I'm from the wrong half of Connecticut but damn it I'm coming too
>>
>>80487979
No OP you are just stupid shit with the delusion of knowlege, i am sorry, you are and you will always be irrelevant to any argumen anyone can make here in pol, why? because stupid shits will always be stupid shits, no matter how many labbels you put in your asshole, you will still be a fucking virgin loser
>>
>>80488608
This DESU. You catch more flies with honey.

When people perceive an attack, they defend themselves. That's just how psychology works. I guarantee, had you given the reply in this post, he would've been interested and you could have redpilled him on a number of subjects.
>>
>>80487979
>Canada
>not knowing youll get annexed when china tries to push through alaska
Read a book syrup nigger
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.