[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Less Goverment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
What laws would you repeal?

Me:

Laws on cannabis, prostitution and the ban on abortion in Ireland.
>>
>>80486389
Fuck off.
>>
>>80486389
I'd probably remove all drug laws.
>>
File: 1462052597357-0.jpg (66 KB, 607x800) Image search: [Google]
1462052597357-0.jpg
66 KB, 607x800
Cannabis laws.
>>
>>80486389
holocaust denial laws
>>
>furry
>entry level liberal political opinions

Blatantly underage

Ban now

I hope you get tiger kidnapped
>>
>>80486389
Of course it is always cannabis, you smelly failures are unable to talk or think about anything else.
>>
>>80486389
All drug dealers should be executed. Anyone doing recreational drugs should be publicly flogged.
>>
>>80488393

Yes, including cigs and alcohol.
>>
>>80488223
nigga i just want to get some muhfuggen sticky hash n silver haze nigga mup da doo didaa i love getting baked my nigga bix nood po mo gub
>>
>>80488009
This and every "hate speech law", fucking thought crimes.
>>
>>80486389
>>80488006
outlaw furries

punishment is burn at the stake
>>
>>80488463
Yes, including them.
>>
>>80486389
The entirety of the state so markets are finally free.
>>
>>80488463
>potato nigger wants to ban alcohol
God that's fucking rich.
>>
>>80486389
13th amendment
>>
File: 1468084620539.jpg (47 KB, 482x336) Image search: [Google]
1468084620539.jpg
47 KB, 482x336
>>80486389
>libertarians
>furry too
This image has never been more appropriate
>>
>>80486389
>laws on minor drugs like weed and shrooms
Already halfway legal here. It's like guns in America. Even if we ban it all tomorrow, we're never getting rid of it. I'd much rather rake in the billions from taxing them and no longer having to waste money on law enforcement cracking down on them. Not to mention tourism.

>discrimination laws
These laws are only used against white people, anyway. Hate speech, having to hire people for the colour of their skin, and other thought crime bullshit is inconsequential. Criminals should be persecuted logically. If they are racist scumbags who just attack people for the colour of their skin, the justice system should take that into account as a regular circumstance, just like they do when someone is crazy or caught his wife in bed with someone else.

>whatever law it is we have that allows muslims and Jews to break the law with their religious slaughter
Total equality. No more exceptions based on which sky wizard you believe in. Muslims/jews who have a problem with this can either move, go vegetarian, or fucking finally decide that these ancient desert laws are kind of backwards.

>the right to protest
Fuck this shit. This is a law hammered through by lefty elitists so they could let their brownshirts march through the streets with official approval. From now on, protesting is illegal. If you're miffed about something, you can write an angry letter. And if enough people are angry and take to the streets, we can't arrest them all anyway. But no more protests with a handful of people protrayed by the media as representing the entire country.

>loads of lefty immigration legislation
Immigrants out. That is, shitskin third world immigrants who don't even have the good graces to be thankful for what they get for free.
>>
Everything except the ten commandments.
>>
>>80488463
Hello Farooq. Are you missing Somalia?
>>
>>80488006
>Jew

how did you fly under the radar
>>
>>80486389
Kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>80489817
Thats funny, because most furries I know tend to be conservative
>>
What laws would /Pol/ institute?

>Criminalisation of all non-NHS approved drugs
>Tax breaks for English nuclear families with children
>Voting age raised to 21, exceptions for those serving in the armed forces or emergency services
>Manifestos are legally binding, proportional representation instituted and a higher level of power given to the reigning monarch, as a true head of state
>>
>>80490214
Is Snoop Dog a furry? Because that's a really furry name.
>>
>>80488393
Arent you a bundle of joy
>>
File: 1467728717917.png (40 KB, 253x238) Image search: [Google]
1467728717917.png
40 KB, 253x238
>>80486389
You and
>>80488463
Need to go back to Syria.
If you honestly believe that we of ALL people on this fucking planet are ever going to ban alcohol and cigs then you got another thing coming sunshine.
>>
>>80486389
Any govt assistance laws, for both business and individuals. It is the source of all societal woes.
>>
>>80489817
>and ponies :DDD

Don't lump us in with those lot, for fucks sake.
>>
>>80490628
>Deadnaming him
It's Snoop Lion now. Gawd.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.