[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this? also does he have aids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.jpg (109 KB, 931x395) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
109 KB, 931x395
what did he mean by this?

also does he have aids?
>>
File: notea2.jpg (98 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
notea2.jpg
98 KB, 425x450
>>80485982

>proud of America for being independant
>mad at UK for wanting to be independant

>leftist intellectuals
>>
>>80485982
The son is ready to step in the boots of the father. The cycle must continue.
>>
File: LavaPepe.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
LavaPepe.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
>>80485982
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80485982
Obama looks so fucking happy.
>>
>>80485982
> mancrush Monday

These are the people we pay with our tax dollars and they go ahead and do this shit.
>>
>>80485982

good god can there be a more sissified pussified face on a human with xy chromosome?
>>
This guy will inherit all of his father's money and power.
just think about it...
>>
So opinions, the Jews being destructive parasitic cunts:

Culture or genetics?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (351 KB, 1848x596) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
351 KB, 1848x596
wow really makes you think
>>
>>80485982

George Soros is old as fuck and will croak within our lifetime but his son is way, way worse, has all the money in the world and is ready to buy politicians, import millions of african immigrants, make national policy to ban guns and push the anti-white, anti-male degenerate dildo on every western nation harder than his dad and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

T H E B L A C K P I L L
>>
>>80489489
Israel is also infested with left-wing faggots and sjw's.
strange.
>>
File: jewrywhere.jpg (2 MB, 2571x1684) Image search: [Google]
jewrywhere.jpg
2 MB, 2571x1684
>>80485982
FUCKING DISGUSTING JEW

KILL THEM ALL
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (152 KB, 932x595) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
152 KB, 932x595
>tfw
>>
>>80489524
Looking at OP's post, he'll likely lose daddy's money.

Liberals are actual retards. They only take information the media spits out and never question it. When faced with new facts, even ones that make logical sense, they ignore it or they rationalize it. They don't look up facts because facts don't support their views.

This is why idiot liberals think Trump is "racist." If you ask them why, ARE U KIDDING ME!!!!???? This is because they never questioned or understood the premise. They don't listen to what he says. Heck, they likely get their news from the Daily Show. Education is poor in the western world and they will usually take easy, shitty degrees in college (which is why I have yet to meet a liberal accountant or finance major). You can tell Soros Jr. is a product of the same shitty education and lack of critical thinking so pervasive in liberals (because when you question the idea, it falls apart). Soros makes his money on currency manipulation, so I doubt Jr. is smart enough to do it without losing everything.

That is assuming Trump doesn't throw Papa in prison.
>>
>>80490451

If George is as smart to use world events to his advantage, you bet your ass his soon has been groomed for decades to be even more ruthless than his father. Fucker was already making connections since child, when George was shaping up the destruction of white South Africa little Alex was already meeting with Mandela and the ANC.
>>
File: Jim-Rogers-and-the-US-Recession.jpg (324 KB, 1197x843) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Rogers-and-the-US-Recession.jpg
324 KB, 1197x843
>>80490451

Soros didn't even make the money himself; Jim Rogers made it for him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.