[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roman Empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is it me, or should the empire be restored. Its would solve many problems in today's scociets, and would probably result in a united Europe, middle east, and Africa.
>>
>>80484314
why would i want to be united with africa and the middle east?
>>
>>80484451
Cause Rome was glorious, and it would immedietly be a world power.
>>
>>80486736
None of that means anything to the well being of the people, what this means is the degradation of the peoples and destruction of a superior people by an inferior.
>>
>>80484314
They tried to reform it, it's called the EU
>>
>>80484314
>>80486736
Richard Spencer pls go
>>
>>80484314
It would never happen for the simple fact that we'd have to elect a family to rule over us in perpetuity. There's a reason why there are no more royal families appearing in the world.
>>
>>80488025
This, it included all the bureaucratic and political corruption too. The only reason the EU failed is because they didn't respect individual states and homogeneous cultures like the Romans did
>>
>>80488884
This.
In abstract I have no problem with a king. The cathc-22 is that king and his family must have already been ruling for at least a hundred years. The thought of some random asshole declaring his bloodline to be royal in 2016 is laughable.
>>
>>80484314
>governments or empires
>good at anything besides failing

pick one
>>
File: Mussolini.jpg (128 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini.jpg
128 KB, 640x427
>>80484314
Already been tried.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.