[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sulu is a fag in new Star Trek movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: first the nigger now this.jpg (85 KB, 720x476) Image search: [Google]
first the nigger now this.jpg
85 KB, 720x476
>JEW
>JEW
>ABRAMS
The kike is back at it again.
>>
>>80482790
It was simon pegg desu
>>
>version of Sulu from alternate reality

Oh really? Does this mean that Sulu became gay after he was born? Did he chose to be gay?
>>
>>80482790

JJ doesn't have anything to do with Star Trek now.
>>
Just fuck my sci fi up senpai. I don't care that he's supposedly gay, but i hope it's not a relevant plot point in the movie. I just want to watch ayy lmaos and explosions.
>>
>A gay guy doesn't like all this gaywashing
Absolutely based
>>
>>80482790
It's almost as if George Takei thinks sexuality has nothing to do with the character he portrayed.
Obviously this is self hatred speaking.
>>
>>80482790
>Takei, the gayest gay that ever gayed, doesn't even want them to change pre-existing characters to be gay
I wasn't gonna see this movie anyways.
>>
>>80483790
>gaywashing
This sounds like it should have some alternate kinky meaning, like "watersports" or "rusty trombone" or "glass bottom boat"
>>
>>80483700
"openly" gay suggests that it's in some way relevant.
Probably has a gay partner or someshit in the same way they gave Spock a black girlfriend.

Honestly anyone who isn't a massive sperg probably won't really give a fuck if they watch the actual film, just an excuse for people to get riled up.
>>
>>80483790
please
george takei is such a faggot that he would make gaysoap if he could

more likely he doesn't want attention stolen from him and his version of the character
>>
File: manjushri.jpg (205 KB, 820x957) Image search: [Google]
manjushri.jpg
205 KB, 820x957
>>80482790
only filthy heebs hate gays as a matter of principle
>>
>>80484677
Despite his reasons he has a point. And they were so desperate not to create "the gay character" that, ironically, they ended up doing exactly that
>>
File: 1404469788855.png (217 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
1404469788855.png
217 KB, 640x347
>>80484528
Sulu will gay marry a male Klingon. He will raise his Klingon partner's children as his own, and the clash of cultures between Sulu and his rambunctious Klingon step-children will provide comic relief.

Screencap this post.
>>
>>80484677
Takei has actually insisted that Sulu was straight for years now after fans have tried similar shit. He states that Sulu is happily married with a wife and kid, and just because an actor is gay doesn't mean the character is.

This is actually kind of sad. Simon Pegg can't seem to differentiate between a character and the actor who plays him.
>>
>>80486140
Ian McKellen is also gay, yet you don't see Magneto sucking Wolverine's dick or Gandalf driving his wand up his ass.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.