[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of European skinheads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: capture.jpg (351 KB, 1240x2700) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
351 KB, 1240x2700
What does /pol/ think of European skinheads?
>>
File: 1466938633490.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466938633490.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>80469374
>skinheads
>>
File: tomas_de_torquemada.jpg (11 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
tomas_de_torquemada.jpg
11 KB, 150x200
>Implying you have to make a choice between Muslims and Jews
>>
>>80469374

at least in spain, this people are mostly "far right", but the truth is that they are retarded as fuck. They just want to get drunk and hit people, they don't know a thing about the people or ideals they are supposed to stand for.
same on the left side to be honest.
Skinheads can't tell who Goebbels was. Punks don't know who Bakunin was.
illiterate retards
>>
>>80472436
>They just want to get drunk and hit people
so they're pretty much the same as antifa, only antifa uses drugs more than it uses alcohol
>>
>>80469374

Mohamed no one gives a shit about Israel.

The ones causing problems in Europe are your like. Deal with it.
>>
File: file.png (331 KB, 580x290) Image search: [Google]
file.png
331 KB, 580x290
Anybody wants to talk about those innocent skins who are still in jail because this little fag hit his head against street furniture?
>>
>>80472522
Also antifas tend to be scrawny. They attack in large packs to compensate but when it comes to single combat they are easily sent to the hospital, or even killed. And when the latter happens they whine like little kids and you see the regular left treating them like poor little victims.
>>
>>80473887
yeah, skins are definitely stronger in 1v1 combat
antifa are backstab pros tho
>>
>>80469374
>What does /pol/ think
Death give away for Sliding Thread

>SAvaGEd, Raptored, Hidden
>>
>>80469374
They are decent people

>>80469516
>murrifats
>>
Our hooligans are probably the best deterrent (besides overwhelming public support) against 'refugee's. if merkel imposes a quota redistribution of islamic fucks to my country, our boys will either kill them or drive them the fuck out of town like gypsies.
>>
>>80469374
They're like acne. If you have some it's alright, but if it begins to spread you should start to worry.
>>
>>80474381
Stop coming to Western Europe and cleaning toilets you inbred Polski dumb cunts
>>
>>80469374
When I was in the Army I was stationed in Germany. One afternoon at the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhoff there were about 50 of them fighting with antifas. I initially thought it was over a soccer match that was held later that evening. They were demonstrating against American military bases in their country and kebabs being flooded in. Antifas showed up and got their asses beat. Riot police showed up arrested a bunch of people and managed to break it up before serious violence happened. This was in 2000.
>>
>>80474381
man, i'm jealous
>>
>>80473975
Kek, speaking of antifa. I saw a swedish documentary about RAF & Antifa in Sweden. They don't fucking care about the fact that the people they batter are nazis or not. They threw 2 bricks and a smoke bomb into an apartment window where supposedly a nazi lived. Little that they knew, the nazi had moved out long ago and a grandma lived there with her 7 year old daughter. The bricks went right through the childs window making her blind in one eye.
>>
File: 1466867584227.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1466867584227.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>80474381
and this is why poland is shit
these fagots havent seen work in their lives
>>
>>80469374

>hurr hurr hey guys all those pro-white people on the streets secretly support the Jews, don't join them

weak bait achmed. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.