[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK GOOGLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-03-42-57.png (830 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-03-42-57.png
830 KB, 1080x1920
I started deleting all accounts and services that were connected to google yesterday, after a thread shed light on the fact that google is pro #blm. I got this in my recommended section today. I realize I could easily removevthis spotlight, but the fact of the matter is, most if not all of these videos are inciting violence on police officers. I'm so fucking sick of this company.
>>
>BlackLivesMatter London
There are police shootings involving black men that often in London? Whats the point
>>
Good on ya. Google and Facebook are pure evil.
>>
I just hate race baiting. Thats all this is.
>>
I stopped using google about 3 weeks back when they started pushing the trannie shit.

Now they are promoting blm, a terrorist group advocating the killing of cops????? Wtf has gone wrong with this world?

Its all duckduckgo now. Good search engine, doesn't highlight any faggot special cupcake causes.
>>
Don't you remember the comments google and twitter made right before the shooting?
>>
>>80473237
I do not.
>>
File: 1468031156179.png (115 KB, 596x436) Image search: [Google]
1468031156179.png
115 KB, 596x436
>>80469286
DAILY REMINDER TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER SEARCH ENGINE
>>
BUMP for Jewgle awarness.

btw, if you know a google employer or even somebody working for a buisness who cooprates with google, cut ties.
>>
What are the best alternatives. I'd like to switch as well.

Best browser, email and search would be helpful.
>>
File: 1443915218132.jpg (66 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
1443915218132.jpg
66 KB, 720x450
>>80469286
>>80474469
You know Google is only doing this because black people keep getting upset at user results generating them as gorillas and crime shit.

It's a really pathetic way to distance themselves.
>>
>>80469286
BIG COMPANIES ARE SELLING OUT TO THE NORMIE POPULATION??
WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE??
>>
File: 1467691780099.png (4 KB, 394x93) Image search: [Google]
1467691780099.png
4 KB, 394x93
>>80474571
>>
>>80474772

I think Firefox might be the best in the browser department, I'm using the chink bot-net browser called Maxthon which is pretty neat.
>>
>>80469286
google gave you this because it knows you enjoy those kind of vids you can rustle over.

>having any account at google
i had one at youtube before google bought it
and i have one gmail, because empployees look at me with a weird eye if i give them hotmail.
>>
>>80474469
>pro refugee
>pro blm because of literally a single thug
Can't make this shit up. So far from reality that google thinks they should be allowed to have any kind of political stance at all
Fuck that the alternatives for searching are so bad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.