[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me. >Have super feminist mom. No dad. Only child. >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20
>Be me.
>Have super feminist mom. No dad. Only child.
>Be 10.
>Mom pulls me aside.
>Think I'm in trouble.
>She tells me I'm not.
>Still know something's wrong.
>She tells me that because I'm a male, I'm going to "Ruin people's lives."
>Don't really understand.
>Just sort of nod along like I get it.
>Go back to watching cartoons.
>Be 12.
>Mom gives me the puberty talk.
>Tells me I'm going to rape a girl someday.
>Tells me there's nothing I can do. It's just male instinct or something and it's going to happen.
>Say nothing. Don't want to be in trouble.
>Feel bad.
>Be 13.
>Start to get interested in girls.
>Do nothing about it. Don't want to rape them like I was told I would.
>Be 16.
>Start to fear myself.
>Have nice girl sit next to me in high school class.
>She's the nicest person I've met. Really sweet and funny.
>She asks to hang out.
>Want to. But afraid I'll rape her without any control.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from her.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from all girls.
>Months pass.
>She still wants to be friends.
>Tell her no.
>She's visibly disappointed.
>Feel bad.
>Be 19.
>Mom gets award for being pro-feminist.
>Go to ceremony.
>Feel a little proud for her.
>Driving home with mom.
>She tells me not to be happy.
>Tells me I should be ashamed for who I am.
>Feel bad.
>Be 21.
>In college.
>Mom tells me I'm everything wrong with world because I'm male.
>Right now.
>Hate self.
>Want to die.
>>
You should spend more time here then.
>>
>>80468290

That's actually what some kids today will experience, hope they will all become edgy nazis machos in their teens.
>>
File: 1467102066404-pol.gif (822 KB, 487x300) Image search: [Google]
1467102066404-pol.gif
822 KB, 487x300
>>80468290
>not fucking your mom for revenge
>not showing her how "life-ruining" you can be
Do it, and father your own sibling, anon.
>>
>>80468290
Anyone got that Hitler pic. Something like don't be sad. Eliminate the cause of sadness.
>>
Are you dependent on her in any way? If not, cut contact.
>>
>>80468290
Sadly enough, this isn't the first time I have heard of shit like this. Fuck that shit. Cut all contact with a person like that, the damage is done but that doesn't mean you can't overcome it.
>>
>21
>still being this rused

it's too late for you cuck, suicide is the only option
>>
>>80468600
This.
She's killing you, brother.
>>
>>80468290

You should rape your mom.
>>
>>80468290
She sounds like all women. Constantly complaining. Never happy. Its her. Not you.
>>
>>80468290
Literally commit matricide immediately, it's the only way to free yourself
>>
>>80468290
you best be getting a STEM degree so you can buy your own house and bring over bitches to rape.
>>
>>80468290
No one is guilty of anything for the mistakes of their fathers. Your mom is a dirty, disgusting whore using you and using her emotions as an outlet to funnel her hate and warp you.
Try not to kill her and find some girl to take you in someplace and don't be a freak or if you have a car just gtfo.
>>
Your mom is sick.

You know she is sick. I hope you find a way to get better.
>>
>>80468290
If this is actually true, I feel for you. My mother told me that the world was evil and that I should stay away from all girls because I would do something wrong. St basically made me not talk to girls, so middle school was hell. Btw, was homeschooled and mother was menatlly abusive like yours, making you feel like you could never even talk to certain people, like the feeling of feeling like your a lesser human being and will never even be able to talk to certain people just because you feel like there is something wrong with you and they are better. I know the feeling anon, but my mother left, and my dad allowed me to go to highschool, and now I'm almost right where I've always dreamed of being in the world or as a person. Anon, you can break free, it's a long and hard process. People will think your weird, but you just have to try. Forget your mom, she is an abusive person for trying to change your nature behavior. The problem is with her, not you. You aren't going to rape any girls anon, because you are a good person. Be free, achieve a light hearted soul as I have, be yourself.
>>
>>80468290

Listen Anon, get the fuck away from her,she has obviously never been a postive part of your life. You don't need that shit. Call her up right now and tell her that she's not only wrong, but that the only reason she treats you like that is because your father left her so that he could live without that bitch.
>>
>>80468290
Turn your self loathing into hate of your mother. She's a monster, and deserves your scorn.
>But she's my mom
yeah and she's a shit mom who cares more about everyone else than she does about you. One day you can get to self-respect, and self-esteem, but right now the best you'll get is defiant anger.

Hang out here.
Hassle the international Jewry.
Get good grades.
Get a good job.
Meet good friends.
Marry a good woman.
Make smart, ambitious children.

That's the true revenge against the whinging idiots in the world. A virtuous life well lived in good company.
>>
File: StefanMolyneux.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyneux.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>80468290

That's fucked up senpai. You sound like a molymeme caller. Geez
>>
>>80468290
lel

bullshit

....but then again nothing would surprise me about the level of female mental illness and evil
>>
>tfw my dad's last speech to me before he passed was to bang lots of bitches but avoid college ones cus they like to cry rape
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
by the way, your story would probably be good for some anti-feminism push if you were to spread it in a smart manner
>>
>>80468290
>itt: things that never happened
>>
File: 1465133189716.jpg (100 KB, 828x815) Image search: [Google]
1465133189716.jpg
100 KB, 828x815
>>80468433
If OP story is true, his bitch mum was asking for him to rape her.

She'll prob be too old to preg now unfortunately
>>
>>80468290
>>Tells me I'm going to rape a girl someday.
>>Tells me there's nothing I can do. It's just male instinct or something and it's going to happen.

Sounds like bullshit. Feminists usually say the opposite: it's a social construct to oppress womyn, blah blah blah.
>>
>>80468290

How fat are you?
>>
>>80468290
She lied, pal, she lied to you your whole life. Accept that there are damaged people in the world and, thanks to her, now you are one of them. It is too late for her to fix herself, she's given into the fear and the hate. It isn't too late for you though, accept that there is nothing wrong with you, and everything wrong with her. The fact that you even bother to post says that you are smart enough to realize something is wrong, now it has been named and you can accept that. Forget all of these horrible things she has told you and move on.

There is one important thing though, while moving on, don't think about how you broke free of her, that only makes her win. You can't let her twisted ideology be a weight over you. Forget everything, live your life, be all you can be.
>>
>>80469282
It would make a great video he should call
>>
>>80468290
go to /fit/ and start lifting

only way you will regain your masculinity
>>
>>80468290
Pussy

/r/raisedbynarcissists
>>
>>80468290
Listen to Stafan Molyneux's the truth about rape culture and the rest of the series while working out or whatever
>>
File: living the dream.png (58 KB, 288x266) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.png
58 KB, 288x266
your mums a right cunt m8
>>
>>80468290
If that story is 100% true. Tell her to die in a fire. Then douse her in gasoline and set her on fire.
>>
>Have nice girl sit next to me in high school class.
>She's the nicest person I've met. Really sweet and funny.
>She asks to hang out.
>Want to. But afraid I'll rape her without any control.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from her.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from all girls.
>Months pass.
>She still wants to be friends.
>Tell her no.
>She's visibly disappointed.

That part was actually kinda sad. Your mother basically ruined your life because of a selfish ideology. You should rape her for it, see how she likes it.
>>
>>80468290
Fake. Around the age of 14-15 years, everyone has a period where he goes completely against his parents. If your parents protected you your whole life, you would become a reckless adrenaline junkie. If your parents were pacifist hippies, you would become /k/ommando. If your parents were feminists, you would become an MRA nazi fuckboy.
I'm not saying you couldn't be this cucked again in your 20s, but there would be at least one period in your teens where you rebelled against this shit. Therefore your story is fake.
>>
>>80468290
Kick her in the labia!
>>
>>80468290
look up Milo Yiannopoulos anon, listen to his take on feminism. you have nothing to be ashamed of, assuming your story is legit.
>>
>>80468290

if you think you feel bad now, wait until your mom tells you the reason why you have no dad is because she was raped and you're the result
>>
>>80468290
Literal brainwashing if story is true
>>
>>80468433
>>80469470
OP should rape his mom to show her how "evil" he is, I would not reccomend this unless absolutely necessary

Prove her right showing her how you are an "evil" man, otherwise you are cucked for life
>>
>>80468290
Now, pal, you are in college, I asume you are prety much independent, college loan, work for expenses?

Cut the contact.

Don't pick her phone, her messages, if she finds you and pressures you, tell her that as a male, you don't want to destroy her life anymore. Don't argue with her about that, just leave.

Your mother is poison, literaly, and if you remove it, you'll see that you breathe much easily.

Sure she is your family, but family is not just blood, it is the bonds first and foremost and if someone tries to twist the bonds she doesn't desrve to be a part of that family. It is her fault, nobody elses.

Don't hurt yourself, live for yourself, find a new family, and ensure that you are not like your mother.
>>
>>80468290
Sounds like you should rape your mom tbqhwyf
>>
>>80468290

Even though my mom wasn't this abusive I did start to fear being intimate with women as I thought they would just put up rape charges against me.
>>
>>80468290
>Today in shit that never happend
>>
>>80471179
not everyone, some of us got brainwashed like OP, and end up little tin soldiers, just to finally breakdown in college or late 20's at most.

my mom did this, while being a totally degenerate whore, and lost her shit when she met my girlfriend when i was in my 20's and moved the fuck away from her.

find a way out, and never look back.
>>
>>80468290
You found /pol/ m8
the only family you will ever need
we love you anon
>>
>>80471179
real life isn't like hollywood numbnuts
>>
>>80470758
this, lift some weights and all your problems will perish, just look at all the alphas on /fit.
>>
>>80468290
>1 post by this id
>>
>>80471868
My mom is not a degenerate whore, but she still scarred me by making me afraid of life and she insists on having anxiety about every little thing in life

She has a huge victim complex even without being a SJW and she gives me and my sister huge PTSD, and I'm not a liberal cuck who loves to flaunt his disorders like a trophy, but my dad gave me post traumatic stress, and my mom loves to talk about how any moment our lives could go to shit and how fucked up we all are.

People get so used to the bad times in their lives that they seek them out, even after she divorced my abusive father she will look for any reason to be anxious or worried about the littlest things

Now I just mock her to try and cope with the bullshit, it works most of the time, but once in a while I get that old feeling of panic that I am so used to
>>
c u c k
>>
>>80468290
she's a good mum, you should want to die because you deserve it anon.
>>
>>80468290
Sounds like my mom.
The year I cut off contact with her I got laid, that was 10 years ago.
Also if you have a estranged father try to get in contact with him.
>>
File: 1465889007499.jpg (2 MB, 1266x1259) Image search: [Google]
1465889007499.jpg
2 MB, 1266x1259
>>80468290
>Be me
>Be agnostic
>Become catholic
>Go live with aunt
>RadFem leftwing atheist aunt always babbling about how evil are white male and christianity
>Tell her how christianity protected women since the begining
>She feaks out
>Dad discovers she had marihuana in her house
>Dad discovers how she got my nephew into drugs
>Everyone leave, cousins, dad and me.
>She stays alone
>Recieve daily email about how she "needs" her sons and brother to be back with her
>Mfw she is put in jail
>Mfw patriarchy saved the day again
>Mfw christedom took my cousins out of drugs
>Mfw i was always right
>>
>Be me.
>Want to feel like I'm not useless by promoting my neckbeard beliefs on fucking 4chan.
>B the change U want 2 C.
>Write a made-up biography lie.
>Greentext dat shit.
>get replies by gullible asswipes who believe me.
>At least they'll believe in what I believe a bit more.
>Feelin' fine.
>My life has purpose now.
>>
>>80469404
Literally the same thing happened to me with my aunt minus the award.
>>
>>80468290
>>>/r9k/

What the fuck is wrong with /pol/ and these shit-tier threads everywhere?
>>
File: 1467871869522.jpg (21 KB, 317x233) Image search: [Google]
1467871869522.jpg
21 KB, 317x233
>>80472740
Nephew is still a shithead junkie tho, it isn't easy but i believe the lord will find a way
>>
>>80472740
>marijuana
WATCH OUT!
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10711611
>>
Feminism is a cancer and you mom is a cancer. Don't listen to her and enjoy your life.
>>
>>80468290
The answer is simple.

Rape your mom.
>>
>>80468290
Things that never happened: The Post
>>
File: 1467869278211-pol.png (278 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1467869278211-pol.png
278 KB, 500x356
>>80468290
YOU ARE IN TROUBLE ANON, TURN YOURSELF INTO A THERAPIST CAUSE YOUR MOM SKULL FUCKED YOU.
>>
If this is real you need to cut your literally toxic mother out of your life.
>>
>>80468290
SAVAGED, RAPTORED, HIDDEN

>>>/r9k/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>80472740
>christianity protected women
The same christianity that tortured and burned women alive because it wanted to oppress them so it made up the bullshit about witches?
>>
>>80468290
Ask her where she went wrong with fixing you.

She either didn't,
Or nothing is wrong
>>
Fucking kill that worthless whore or just leave her and never contact her again
>>
>all these anons calling for rape and murder, proving OP's mom right that men are nothing but evil

Disgusting.
>>
File: 1461514485858.jpg (20 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1461514485858.jpg
20 KB, 259x259
>>80472973
He began with marijuana, then started doing harder drugs, when he was 15 he dropped out school and started going to those retarded communist meetings

>>80473321
Yo nigger, christianity was one of the only places where widows were accepted in jewish culture.
>>
>>80473170
THIS
Hot.
>>
>>80468290

Every time I think of feminism I remind myself, "thank god as a gay man I don't have to deal with that shit". If I could go back in time I would bring a modern feminist and show the suffragettes what their movement would ultimately result in - many of those suffragettes believed that they would ensure that there would be strong policies to protect families but ultimately the first step undermined the whole edifice which held modern society together.
>>
File: bait66.png (8 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
bait66.png
8 KB, 363x364
>>80468290
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>80473568
Widows were already accepted in roman culture and christianity ruined it for all other women.
>>
>>80473521
What is there to prove you fucking cuck? She's been harassing him for 20 years!! Idiots like you are easy to manipulate

>put blame on cuck
>cuck spends his eternity to prove you wrong by being a willing slave

Power is the only way to survive, be powetful
>>
>>80468290

Why don't you just open up a beer and give her and good slap on the buttcheeks? You know she'll like it
>>
>>80473815
>She's been harassing him for 20 years
Nope given the replies in this thread she's been stating undeniable facts about men for 20 years.
>>
My mother is the opposite.
She always tells me not to be afraid of anything and be a man. In fact she promotes patriarchy. Also she has no clue about feminism and shit.
>>
>>80468290
Rape and kill your mother
>>
>>80468290
>Afraid of women
Try raping one. They all like it. Trust me.

Everything women create is meant to be broken. They're beautiful because they want to be filthy. They're loud because they want to be dominated into submission and silence.
They're manipulative because they want to be put in their place.
They're social because they gain something from it.
They're desperate because they don't know what they want and regret everything they wanted.
They're angry because nobody buys their bullshit agenda.
They're feminists because they're fat, ugly and loudmouthed and nobody wants them.
They're retarded because it is their nature.
They're treacherous because they value nothing, and all things they value are meant to be broken: Christian girls want to be fucked in the most sinful way they can imagine. Nationalist/racist girls want nigger cock. Feminists wants to be raped and dominated. Smart girls want to fuck uncivilized neanderthal retards. Stupid girls want to fuck smart alpha male leaders. Young girls want older dudes to fuck them and all women just want to come during sex. But most of all (and this is the key to keeping her) they want to be cucked and live dramatically.

So in short: Women are not Humans. Humans value abstract ideas and create abstract worlds of knowledge and culture. Women are an inferior breed of Man.

Don't worry OP. The only ones who can dictate what you do is the police and the Law (if You're Ubermensch it's neither and you're a God in your own world, but that might come later).

Go pay for a whore, OP. Thank me later. Also: don't fall in """"""love"""""".
>>
>>80469322
based

F
>>
>>80474085
My mother has always told me not to be afraid of anything, to be strong, be independent, and to always pursue my goals. She is a feminist as in she wants me and all our fellow women to be able to self-determine our own lives and not be denied opportunities. She's never said "all men are" but she's warned me many men are bad for me and to only choose one who sincerely loves me and respects me, respects my decisions and freedom and doesn't try to force, impose or oppress me in any way. She is a good woman.
>>
>>80468290
C U C K
UC
CU
KCUC
>>
>>80474778
C U C K
U........C
C........U
K C U C
>>
>>80473321
You mean the thing where salem ate argot poisoned rye bread and went insane?
Or the bit where puritans are considered heretical by every accepted denomination?
>>
>>80475622
Witch hunts weren't just in america you ignorant retard, Europe had 3 centuries of pointless witch hunting before the puritans took it to america too.
>american education
>>
>>80475759
>Bulgarian education
Interestingly enough, those also coincide with harvest seasons that were poor for wheat, meaning rye was used instead, and good for the spawning of argot.
>>
>>80475844
And rather than look for a cause the christian church and the malefolk decided to invent witches and use women as a scapegoat. Yeah, OP's mom is right.
>>
>>80475922
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotism
Entire towns would be infected.
>>
File: endlösung.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
endlösung.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>80468290
>Be 21.
>Hate self.
>Want to die.

You are being on /pol/ and old enough to have a fully developed brain; you obviously see right through the steps your mother went and yet you hate yourself? Lmao

You are being here and you are being 21. Time to finally smash the matriarchy and tell her right in the face what you think of feminism.

You'll realize how deeply satisfying it is to stand for what is "wrong" (especially when it is right, after all). I don't even hide my powerlevel anymore.

t. an engineer who still didn't get fired
>>
>>80476013
Doesn't make the church and its authorities that decided to just burn and torture women because of the church's misogyny any less wrong or any less guilty. Christianity is shit.
>>
>>80471179
>Around the age of 14-15 years, everyone has a period where he goes completely against his parents
I skipped this.
>>
>>80476214
You do realize "entire towns" included the church and it's authorities?
Also, who gives a fuck about dead women 600 years ago anyways?
>>
>>80468290
You should move out. She is not a good parent and she makes you feel suicidal although you never did anything wrong.

Do you want to stay that way? To hate yourself? To stay lonly till you are old?

If your answer is no, then you should forget about the false feminist teachings.

Here are some helpful places to go. It will be a huuuuuge cultureshock for you as it will go against many things your mother told you, but give it a chance. Dont let her keep you down, it is your life!

/fit/
www.returnofkings.com
the redpill on reddit
>>
Just kill yourself op, and stop wasting my fucking time reading your blog.
>>
>>80476289
>You do realize "entire towns" included the church and it's authorities?
>authorities never came from abroad guys even though it was a common occurrence and a german priest could well attend a witch trial in the netherlands

>who gives a fuck about dead women 600 years ago anyways?
People who want to the truth about Christianity and its disgusting evils to be known.
>>
File: old.png (58 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
old.png
58 KB, 898x628
>>80476292

>www.returnofkings.com
>>
>>80476289

Piss off. Christianity is just SJWism 0.1, with its self-loathing and endless guilt. 'Returning' to Christianity will just start the entire cycle of self-righteous fuckery all over again. Europeans need to nip the Abrahamic disease in the bud and return to their real, ancestral faiths, not worship some ancient cuck jew
>>
>>80476446
>implying that people don't eat food
Really?
Food was tainted.
>People who want to the truth about Christianity and its disgusting evils to be known.
Past tense.

Atheism and Kebabism are much more of a threat.
Also, I don't really care about the god question, and people who do tend to be idiots.

>>80476525
I know. Christianity is a good base to create an artificial religion because of the cuckery.
Good for controlling the retarded masses.
>>
>>80468290
why feminazi wont having boy?
feminazi is monster, not human
>>
>>80476626
>Food was tainted.
You're trying to sell me all the food was tainted everywhere even though there is no evidence of that? I don't buy that crap. If it were the food stuff like the Malleus Maleficarum and all other torture manuals as well as the forging of the torture instruments themselves and conducting of interrogation and tortures would not have been possible, all that requires a lucid and intent mind to get carried out as it did.

>Past tense
I don't trust the church not to try to torture and burn people for not caring about it again if they had the chance.

>Atheism and Kebabism are much more of a threat
No. Islam is just as shit as christianity but atheism is OK.
>>
>>80477008
>Atheism is ok
Apatheism is ok.
Atheism is not.
Atheism doesn't know what the fuck they believe and aren't even capable of understanding that they're a religion based on the concept of zero.
Aside from the fact that some of them even think that atheism is "denying the metaphysical" when math and science are rooted in the metaphysical.
If you care about the god question, you are just as dumb as a stoner wondering whether or not we're the robots.
>>
>>80477177
>>>/edge/
>>
>>80477344
How is it edgy not to care about a question we will literally never be able to answer and spend our time caring about things that can help humanity?
>>
>>80477428
Prove god exists.

Go on.
>>
>>80477539
We can't either way so we should focus on scientific questions that actually serve a purpose.
That's what
>Apatheism is ok.
means.
It's just not giving a fuck whether or not god(s) exist.
>>
>>80468290
Kill your mom, pls
>>
>>80477539
>God exists

This is why atheists will never comprehend the nature of God.

God doesn't exists, to exists you need to have an origin, God simply "is"
>>
>>80468290
Rape your mom. She will be happy to see she is right.
>>
>>80477869
English language, and many others conflate "to be", with the notion of time and existence.
It's really annoying.
>>
File: 1462947634804.jpg (117 KB, 501x604) Image search: [Google]
1462947634804.jpg
117 KB, 501x604
>>80468290
Final solution Anon
Momma gotta die

>Hitler is here my son.
>>
File: 1460992449168.jpg (129 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1460992449168.jpg
129 KB, 640x478
>>80473321
NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLION WITCH BURNINGS GOYIM!!!
>>
Prove her right, OP
>>
>/pol/
>complaining when mothers throw out their leeching adult sons for being useless leechs because "muh flesh and blood, muh familial bonds, can't do that to family"
>calling for rape and murder when a mother tells her son the truth about his gender as proven true by the buttdevastated, islam-tier replies ITT
>>
>>80477869
>God "is"
post proof

>>80477645
Uh, no. Apatheism is not Okay because it's just surrender. Your're not giving them a reason to not believe in god, but you aren't disposing of one either. You need to state that the reality you live in is real, that cause and effect is real, that the only way to live in this world is through being rational. Calling for something beyond existence - like a heaven or hell, or a wish-granting entity, all rest on a false metaphysical base. All of them attempt to defy reality and in turn, defy logic, reason and the base of life itself. If you accept religion, you're basically saying, "to hell with reason, I have faith".
>>
Did she specify that it's only white men that are bad?
Otherwise you could report her for hate speech.
>>
>>80477969
>Using the modern vulgar definition of "be"
>Not knowing about the existence of the meaning of words before the encyclopedia
>Not knowing the same words have different uses depending on what sciences, disciplines and philosophies are used in.

Damn i think i would find more cultured people on /b/
>>
>>80478447
>You need to state that the reality you live in is real
But it's not, or at least we don't know if it is.
Until we suss out QM, reality is just a giant question mark.
All of science and math is rooted in the unreal and the uncertain.
That's why I'm fine with letting it stay that way until otherwise necessary.
The unknown is a wonderful beautiful thing.

>>80478732
Aside from the fact that I don't really talk philosophy, ever, mostly because I can't seem to find any educated people to teach me it, I find it really hard to actualize philosophical concepts verbally/textually.
Is there a dictionary for this shit or something?
>>
>>80478843
>But it's not, or at least we don't know if it is.
It's real.
>Until we suss out QM, reality is just a giant question mark.
QM is just a theory.
>All of science and math is rooted in the unreal and the uncertain.
No, math uses it as a shortcut, they explicitly state that it is not real.
>That's why I'm fine with letting it stay that way until otherwise necessary.
>The unknown is a wonderful beautiful thing.
nope

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88
>>
>>80479329
>QM is just a theory.
A theory behind a theory behind a theory.
You're forgetting that all of science is theory after theory after theory piled on top of and written on top of each other.
It's also the best one we have right now. And it was also developed almost a century ago, and has had plenty of time and study dedicated to it.
Besides, the Copenhagen interpretation isn't as bad as the one that deals with consciousness.
>No, math uses it as a shortcut, they explicitly state that it is not real.
Numbers and the mechanisms to process them do not exist in nature.
Math was invented as a way of quantifying observations.
Math is artificial and not part of the natural world.
>nope
But that was an opinion?
You can't really argue one way or another against that, especially because it's an opinion of taste rather than one of analysis.
>>
>>80479716
No, science is objective. you objectively know that an apple will fall from a tree on earth, and plenty of other things. According to your definition, there can be no state where you can ever claim that science is concrete because you think that unless every door is closed something can be disproved. You can't disprove 1+1=2.

Numbers exist in nature, only they are fundamental and part of the metaphysics of reality itself. Human choose to represent them through symbols.

And yes, it is an opinion but I think it is the opinion that most shoudl have because if you're happy not knowing something that you want to then you have a problem.
>>
>>80468290
>1 post by this id
>>
>>80480038
Quantum experimentation has yielded results.
Multiple times.
In multiple ways
It's not magical fairy theory that has no practical implications.
Because of this, you cannot objectively know that an apple will fall from a tree on earth, or that the apple will even stay an apple.
The chances of any kind of quantum event happening are so low as to be impossible naturally on an earthly scale, however, on a universal scale, quantum probability certainly needs to be accounted for.
>Numbers exist in nature
So the idea of numbers exists in nature?
Non-real things, or rather, things that were invented, are base ideas that cannot be broken down into terminology that does not reference the original or explained. (This isn't really coherent, I have no clue how to say this properly)
They are "obvious", because they come from base observations.
No analysis necessary.
For example, the color green.
What is it?
It's photonic radiation of a certain wavelenth.
But that's not green, that's green light.
Break down green light into the ideas behind it.
What are the non-visual aspects of green that are not subjective?
There are none.
>>
>>80468290
Rape your mom
>>
>>80480503
I think the designated poster is getting into the philosophy of math. I.e. Is it a fundamental property of the universe, or an invention? Was math discovered or not?

Personally, I can't be arsed with the philosophy of it, but I've listened to a couple of lectures on it and if I was philosophically inclined I'd probably find it fairly interesting.

Quantum Theory, though, is so far very solid and often demonstrably true. I think he might be confusing observable facts like wave particle duality, or whatever, with ideas of super symmetry that have little evidence other than being mathematically feasible..
>>
>>80480503
>muh I can't touch ideas so they aren't real

Also, QM is a meme.
>>
>>80474487
FUCKING ALBANIA NEEDS TO BE REMOVED
>>
>>80468290
Show her Thomas Sowell's destruction of a feminist on the wage gap to try and sow seeds of doubt. Try and stick with academics and not online bloggers and the like.

Or, just sever all ties with the woman. It might be tough, but some people just aren't good for you.
>>
>>80468290
Are you from California or the tri-state area? Is your mom a kikess? Jews are clearly behind this, but how close behind, that's the question.
>>
>>80478447
There's no need to reject religion, though. I'm not a believer, but I could see one using the fundamental properties of the universe as evidence for design, or whatever.

Not saying I buy it, but sensible people can believe in God. Norman Geisler and Alvin Plantinga are a couple of good philosophers in Christian apologetics still alive.
>>
dont we all want to kill ourselves?
>>
File: 4536.jpg (68 KB, 630x703) Image search: [Google]
4536.jpg
68 KB, 630x703
>>80469050
This is very similar to my experience, including the homeschooling. I actually though don't blame my mother too much because she wasn't a raging feminist, but rather a former Catholic Nun. I REALLY resent my father though, a former California 60s hippy, for letting me be isolated and not realizing part of development is social and romantic.

I came to realize the problem was that my parents viewed me more like a pet than a child they were raising to integrate into and be a functional member of society.
>>
>>80480945
QM is where Newtonian physics breaks down, mate. We need a totally new set of equations and rules to deal with the weird shit that goes on.

The Schrodinger Equation, for example, is one of the greatest strides forward in science,cars it finally allowed us to make reliable predictions on a quantum level. Newtonian physics couldn't do that.
>>
>>80481345
Nah senpai. Think you ought to see someone lad.
>>
>>80468290

This didn't happen. But /pol/ will believe it happened because it fits their narrative.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 283x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 283x227
>>80481435
Quiet down, Japan.
>>
>>80468290
>Giving a shit about what a single mother thinks
>Giving a shit about what a feminist thinks
>Giving a shit about what psychological child bully thinks

Ok, so. Man the fuck up, do what you want (within the limits of the law) and put your sickening disgrace of a "parent" behind you.

Don't feel bad about that girl when you were 16; that is the fault of your disgusting mother, it was a process of life-long indoctrination. It's not on you.

Do what you need to do to get out of that house, get a nice job, meet a nice girl and explore the world together. Or at least explore each other. Break contact with your shitty mother. If she is upset by that, tell her that you have agreed to become the male that she told you you would always be. Let it sink in and if she has the ability to think, perhaps she will learn the error of her shit-infested ways.

That's about it really the problem isn't a particularly difficult one to resolve; god speed anon.
>>
>>80481381
As i said, it's just a theory.
>>
>>80481270
>but sensible people can believe in God
yeah, but then they aren't fully rational and are accepting some part of the bs.
>>
>>80481801
So is evolution, lad. Theories are backed up by experimentation and successful predictions. So far, QM has passed all tests, so we conclude it is most probably true. We can't know 100% at this stage, perhaps not ever, but we can say, past a reasonable doubt, it's a reliable model we can use to predict reality on both the macroscopic and infinitesimal levels.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 207x131) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 207x131
>>80468290
Guess I'll be seeing you in the news for serial murders.
>>
>>80481864
Not necessarily. There is a long tradition of theistic apologetics that puts forth good, logical arguments. I don't buy them personally, but I can understand why people would.

There needs to be more nuance in a discussion about something so abstract and complicated.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x414
>>80482056
Ted "Under your Bed" Bundy
>>
>>80468771
You need to talk?
>>
>>80468290
Look on the bright side, Anon.
You could have a sister.

Eventually, you'll recover. Get some serious help and get away from your mom.
>>
>>80468433
/thread
>>
>>80468290

You have to kill her.
Poison her, anon.
>>
>>80468290
Don't let your mother project her thoughts and opinions onto you.

I can only assume that your mother has been hurt by men a lot in her life, possibly due to her venomous attitude, but I can't really say. Either way you're not what she says and you should believe that.
Honestly, you're 21+ and still haven't ruined any lives, should have seen through the lies by now.
>>
>>80468290
Just poison your fucking mum, she's poisoned you so it's the right thing to do.
>>
>OP story is obviously made up none of it is real
>get 100+ replies anyways
these are the people that are supposed to be "red pilled"
>>
>>80481345
yeah
>>
>>80468290
I'm sorry for you.
Remind yourself that it's her, not you.
>>
>>80480120
>>80469330
>>80472453

I don't think you newfags even know what this ''>>1 post'' meme is about
>>
>>80468290
>1 post by this ID
>150+ replies
>>
>>80468290
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>80470104
>expecting logical consistency from a feminist
>>
>>80468290
>1 post by this ID>1 post by this >1 post by this ID >1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this >1 post by this ID >1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this >1 post by this ID >1 post by this ID>1 post by this ID>1 post by this >1 post by this ID >1 post by this ID
>>
>>80469322
This is a cool gif
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.