[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It can't be argued that America isn't what it was 30,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: url.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
It can't be argued that America isn't what it was 30, 20, 15, even 10 years ago. My last good memories of America are from the 90s into the 00s prior to 9/11. Will future media ever talk about the America that once was, or is the idea of globalization going to be pushed down our throats to the point where the old American way of life is completely bastardized? Is this America's last breath?
>>
>>80466364
there's a reactionary movement going on throughout the entire West, m8
I think we have a shot at getting it back
>>
If you don't have any good memories then that's on you.
>>
>>80466364
Nope they used 9/11 as an excuse to clamp down on our actual freedom and increase federal power.
>>
America will be destroyed by will of Allah
>>
>>80466708
lel he died within a week of that video

forget how exactly, i vaguely remember explosives being involved
>>
>>80466552

I have plenty of good memories of an America gone by, though what's occurred in the past 15 years is making it pretty difficult to see the positives, and are leaving those of us with a sense of pride in the old way of American life with little hope for the future. I wouldn't expect a leaf from the kingdom of cucks to understand that, so sorry if this response comes off as heated.
>>
>>80466852
:(
>>
>>80466364
>Is this America's last breath?
No it's the continual challenge, put to each generation, if they will leave it better than THEY found it, or not.
>>
>>80467137

America's headed down a precarious road and the general populace seems to be getting dumber and dumber from generation to generation. Mentally speaking, today's government seems to have them by their core via all means of media; they've practically been brainwashed. My concern doesn't lie in that fact alone as much as it does in concern over whether or not the concept of individual freedom - AKA what made America great to begin with - will soon be completely shunned and vilified.
>>
>>80466885
See you're clearly a kid. Because day to day life is not very different now at all from how it was 15 years ago.

I've probably seen far more of your country then you have.

Your angst betrays your razor-thin depth of character and experience.
>>
>>80467673

>day to day life is not very different now at all from how it was 15 years ago.

No shit because things going 0-100 cause civil unrest. See: anything that's happened in America in the past week. Once you've done that, go back to fucking your dog, or your moose, or whatever your cuck PM thinks is okay to have sex with.
>>
Keep smiling America help is on the way
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.