[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sure most of you know what Ben thinks about Trump, do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
I'm sure most of you know what Ben thinks about Trump, do you think he's right? I can back him on a lot of things and I'm sure you guys can too.
>>
>>80463683
His gripes with Trump are pedantic.
Some of them may be right, some wrong, but they're all very shallow and desperate.
>>
Can you list his opinions on trump as specifics in bullet point form?

The only thing I've heard him say about trump is that he doesn't really align with traditional conservative principles and he changes his opinion on a lot of positions extremely frequently, both of which are true.

Whether you see those as a negative or even care is up to you.
>>
>>80463683
Ben means well. I lost respect for him with the whole Michelle Fields thing.
>>
>>80463683

i don't watch the daily shoah with ben shapiro
>>
>>80463844
http://www.dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro way too lazy for bullets but this is pretty good
>>
>>80463683
I want to like Ben but him white-knighting for Michelle Fields made me lose a lot of respect for him.
>>
>>80463683
Trump is terrible, but he's the lesser of two evils and I actually want to see him given the chance of running for POTUS unlike Hillary who is the most machiavellian person you can imagine
>>
Obviously yes, but everyone here is a 12 year old

To be fair, Ben is a shifty heeb a lot of times
>>
File: le shapiro on the run.jpg (31 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
le shapiro on the run.jpg
31 KB, 466x466
>>80463827
You could say they are... petty.
>>
Most Trump supporters don't realize how he's fucking the GOP for the next 2-3 elections.

Trump isn't just an "lol let's vote for him, should be funny, dude memes XD", he's becoming the face of the GOP and it's not a good face to have.
>>
>>80463926
>>80464037
Yeah the Michelle Fields incident disheartening and I honestly think he just hates Trump so much that he let his feelings get in the way, and he's all about not giving a shit about feelings
>>
>>80463683
>>80463926
I'm not even familiar with the cuck enough to know about what happened with Fields, but I know all I need to: He's a smart guy, a conservative, anti-PC, and yet supports Hillary over Trump.

he's a person of no integrity. He's a cuck.
>>
>>80464272
(((1)))
>>
>>80464272
>he's becoming the face of the GOP and it's not a good face to have.
why
>>
>>80464272

Personally, I welcome it.

Conservatism is shit, and it's about time European-style Far-Right Populism came to America.
>>
>>80464559
not an argueement
>>
>>80463683
Ben Shapiro is why there are reserves regarding Milo. Both worked at Breitbart and represent the alt-right as a minority demographic. Ben hates Trump and Milo believes that Africans are the "master race". Both seem to be controlled opposition.
>>
>>80464476
He does not support Hillary, and will frequently say he prefers Trump over Clinton as president.
>>
File: dada.png (598 KB, 577x580) Image search: [Google]
dada.png
598 KB, 577x580
>>80463683
>>
>>80463683

Fuck off Ben!
You need to have the gold pass to promote your show here!
This is your final warning!
Once more and you will get a neocon range block!
>>
Ben is one of those people that has never held a political office or been an employer so he armchair quarterbacks on men with real skin in the game. Sure, he can maintain sharp conservative principles but how effective is he at getting real goals accomplished at the negotiating table? This little autistic bubble high IQ keep themselves in where they have no real social responsiblity or accountability to anyone is akin to the ivory tower academics place themselves in.
>>
>>80464729
Thank god for that tape covering her vagina, otherwise I might have seen something untoward!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.