[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should Indians support whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 40
File: 1466242925040.png (41 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
1466242925040.png
41 KB, 1425x625
Indian here

You cumskins give mixed messages.

You want us to assimilate, and say that if minorities behaved like whites or better you guys wouldn't be so critical. Yet every day you dehumanise all nonwhites on no basis other than their skins, when Asian-Australians or Asian-Americans of the second generation (and particularly Indians, Pakistanis are shit, that's true) fit your exact criteria.

We hate Muslims, we've done literally nothing to you in ALL of history except financially and materially benefit the Britfag Empire for hundreds of years. Why do you shit on us?

In primary school and most of secondary school I considered myself 'Australian', and felt heartstrings twist when I saw tragedies concerning white people on the news or whatever, even in movies. Now I can't feel anything when I see that for whites. In fact, I get pleased whenever I see shit happen to you cunts. I'd feel worse for Africans stubbing their toes than for something like Paris happening again. You (even liberals) dehumanise us, demean us for no reason except to feel superior to us. You tell minorities on /pol/ that they should be proud of their own culture as long as it's not in conflict of interest with whites, then you tell us our culture is shit. Which one is it?
>>
What the fuck are you talking about Rajesh? Nobody hates Indians. They're the highest earning racial group in the US. Decent food, don't cause trouble, smart people, they're fine.

>I considered myself 'Australian',

Oh, that's your problem. Australians are crazy assholes who mistake rude behavior for friendly banter. Try finding a population that isn't entirely descended from criminals.
>>
Lol pajeet. The only ones who want you to integrate are the leaders. You're people are genetic garbage and your culture is backward. All of this would be a non issue and I'd love you just fine if you'd just fuck off back to your own shithole country

Also saged
>>
>>80459557
>a population that isn't entirely descended from criminals.

Yeah, and every white in America was a slave owner
>>
>>80458471
Get the fuck out of here currynigger
>>
>>80458471
Why don't you just go back to India if you feel that way
>>
>>80458471
>You want us to assimilate
No, we don't, we want you out, we want to stay in your shithole country.
>>
>>80459557
Glad you feel that way mate; unfortunately, the vast majority of people on this board and majority of whites in general don't.
>>80459600
Not really, lots of liberals genuinely want me to integrate and even this fucking board talks about integration. My people are genetic garbage except they overwhelmingly take up high end jobs in the West, and back home the main reason it's fucked is because literally of imperialism (thanks for building infrastructure tailored purely towards metropole purposes, and famines too), but we're getting back on our feet. IN fact INdia's protected GDP in 2050 would eclipse that of the US's. Culture's backwards in that Hinduism is the only large religion in the world that doesn't advocate rampant, cancerous export
>>80459676
Good job proving my point cunt. I'm not getting out, just for you
>>80459689
I'll admit it. India is pretty shitty right now, but INdians in the west get shat on for no fucking reason
>>80459802
Cool
>>
>>80460365
Maybe India is shit because its full of Indians
>>
File: 1404962062416.jpg (82 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1404962062416.jpg
82 KB, 832x584
>>80458471
>cumskins
>>
>>80460470
Nice job not comprehending what i said whatsoever despite its preliminary level understandability and grossly oversimplifying things the way no properly functioning human beyond the age of 10 would do
>>
>>80460563
When the Mughal Empire, Ming Dynasty and Tokugawa shogunate first came in contact with you guys you were documented as being ugly as fuck

The only reason you're even considered attractive is because of hyperaggressive genes that made you guys sperge out and conquer everything - not commendable, because your niggeresque model of fucking everyone would only work in the short term, evidenced by the fact you guys are getting fucked in the ass by Karma today.
>>
>>80460365
If i see you on the street at night i'll pummel you
>>
You sound like a pussy. People get made fun of.

I think most asian americans and Indian americans are great. Both groups do fantastically well in America, and both have higher average earnings and educations than whites. Both groups, like whites, get fucked over by the underrepresented minorities. We all should be allies.

You however need to shake off what those mean people said to you and go out and succeed. You likely have the skills to do so. Stop bitching, you have been given the gift of opportunity thanks to white western civilization.
>>
>>80460839
and since youre probably middle upper class at best ill get a lawyer and youll be indicted and youll get abbo dick up your ass for the next few years of your life
>>
>>80458471
i agree, I'm Japanese living on the West Coast and I'm tired of White bullshit. I hate the shit out of BLM but I feel your same sentiments OP. That's just White people, very disrespectful of other cultures and small. I'll never forget how the American and Australian tourists were behaving when I vacationed in Thailand either... I'll never forget that...
>>
>>80460937
Nope, i'll make sure my friend who is a judge takes the case then claim self defense.
>>
>>80458471
POO - IN - THE - LOO
Puneet, your country is a shithole and I wouldn't visit it if you paid me. I don't want to drown in rivers of diarrhea and trash
>>
>>80460934
Glad you feel that way and I agree with your proposition but it won't ever happen in reality because most people here are ridiculously and nonsensically uncompromising.

>>80460974
Yeah the exceptionalism is ridiculous. I heard people discussing bad tourists and everyone just bashes the Chinese and Russians, but when someone talked about Australian tourists throwing beer cans at children they just laughed it off. Hypocritical cunts

>>80461170
There are bad and good parts of india and /pol/ vastly overstates the 'rivers of diarrhea and trash' - you'd know this if you had a single SEMBLANCE of critical thinking. It's a shithole because of you albino niggers and your inherent aggression - which is now sorely backfiring on you.

>>80461103
Ok lol
>>
File: 4rivercivs.gif (36 KB, 683x393) Image search: [Google]
4rivercivs.gif
36 KB, 683x393
>/pol/ gets triggered
>>
>>80461342
I foresaw them getting triggered by this thread but this extent is honestly surprising
>>
File: 255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (5 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
5 KB, 255x170
>The Indian flag literally has an asshole in it
>>
>>80461289
If you hate Australia so much then why don't you move away to another country?
>>
>>80461418
>but this extent is honestly surprising

you should leave this shit hole before you get sucked in.
>>
I've known several Indians, worked and hung out with them. Fine folks and hard workers.
>>
>>80458471
Classic shitpost, Australia!
>>
I would say 95% of what you refer to as being "shit on" is just people joking around.
>>
File: poo.jpg (44 KB, 618x505) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
44 KB, 618x505
>indian
>that flag

/thread.
>>
>>80461423
your insults are worse than your previous arguments

>>80461503
I hate Australians, not what Australia has to offer for me and what I have to offer for Australia

>>80461512
This board's fun for shitposting sometimes but I forget not everyone in fact most people arent here for that

>>80461522
Glad you feel that way. Maybe some day whites can in consensus cooperate and mutually appreciate with the uncomplaining, taxpaying and assimilating Asian diaspora.
>>
>>80458471
Ahh your OK Rajesh. Worked with a Indian engieer once. He was a real wanker. But most engineers are. Just roll with it and call them all shit cunts. You'll be fine.
>>
File: a7b.jpg (174 KB, 628x622) Image search: [Google]
a7b.jpg
174 KB, 628x622
>>80461835
A friendly reminder you don't belong here
>>
>>80458471
Indians haven't invented anything. Let me list white achievements : Electricity, Automobiles, Steam Power, Incandescent Lights, Powered Flight, Rocketry, Computers, The Internet, Telephone, Radio, All medicine, All physics, the list goes on and on. Literally everything the modern world uses ......... so, puneet, please retreat your country made of hardened diarrhea. Thank you.
>>
>>80458471
Your only problem is that you care what others think.
If you want to integrate, integrate then. Be around people who welcome you.
The fact that you want to hear an opinion of white neet virgins on a viatnamese cartoon board just shows your inferiority complex.
>>
>>80462173
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

The thing with technology is that it accelerates in its development and needs a kickstart. Whites were basically at the right place in the right time; when Rome only fought asymmetric barbarians, they didn't make any groundbreaking discoveries because of all the luxury and surplus labour they had. But when Europe became an amalgamation of competing states of parity they did. India, China and various other cultures in the world succeeded at monopolising and conquering before they had a chance at being so shit as to hurt yourself so much as to necessitate strenuous improvement. And your model of imperialism is stupid as in now it's kicking you back in the nuts
The premise of all your technology came firstly from Egypt and Miletans, and later from the silk road from India and China.
>>
>>80462173
Holy shit didn't you realize Indians invented open dedication? get you're facts straight canuck god so ignorant
>>
>>80458471
Indians are shit, Raj. You guys have an average IQ of 83 (even though you retards think you're all geniuses), breed like rabbits, shit in the streets, your women don't shave, you smell of curry, you have ridiculous music, film, and religious beliefs, your manlets, small-dicked, and your women don't shave their pits. Your food's good though.
>>
File: 4db.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>80462376
And yet despite all of this you're beloved shitty race is the population of a third world county
>>
>>80458471
bants m8
>>
Serious question to the cumskins however - do you really think you are so advanced because you have a designated shitting room in your house where you go to shit and then smear it around your hole (or boipucci if you will) with dry paper?

I put it to you that you are just as bad if not worse than us.

I say that as a 'Pajeet' who has been in Australia for a whole generation almost.
>>
>>80462376
Oh please. I am sure you are intelligent. Most Indian Americans are intelligent. However, Indian Americans and Indian Australians sure as shit aren't representative of their home country. India is basically Mexico with more people. Even just the Punjabi's have sub 100 IQs on average, not to mention all the various "unique cultures" South India has going on (basically abos). Most IQ studies of India give it a sub 90 average, and none get an accurate sample of the whole country (shithole South India). Be grateful you live in a Western country.
>>
because most white people dont even give a fuck about their own race let alone yours

and the whites who do care about their race know we would be better of if you were gone

this is the future you chose when you moved to a white mans world. dont act like it would be any different for a white man in india
>>
>>80458471
honestly the problem is you're living in Australia.

you're living the the single most racist country in the Anglosphere

just move to America, Canada or Great Britain where people are 10x more likely to not give a shit about you being Indian and just want you to work and not commit crimes.
>>
>>80462697
>Pajeet doesn't use toilet paper and thinks it's a stupid idea

Leave my country please
>>
>>80462812
>because most white people dont even give a fuck about their own race let alone yours
yeah, white people hate other whites too so i don't see why they wouldn't hate minorities as well
it makes perfect sense, look how many of them are willing to fuck other whites over for profit
>>
>>80460470

There's no poo in loo that's why
>>
>>80458471
We can teach you to poo in loo
>>
File: traditional-powder-room.jpg (67 KB, 426x635) Image search: [Google]
traditional-powder-room.jpg
67 KB, 426x635
>>80462697
>>80462909

Smearing shit around your hole with dry paper is ridiculous. Bidet or get out, Bazeet.
>>
>>80458471
You forgot your proxy, Straya.
Try a little harder than not at all next time.
>>
File: spacex.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
spacex.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
>>80462376
hahaha "right place right time". Well now that India is a beloved country that is "all caught up", why is your whole nation a floating raft of dried feces that we direct customer service calls to? And why are whites still OWNING THE SHIT out of every other ethnicity when it comes to inventing?
>>
>>80458471
You sound like a bitch tbqh. But this reeks of shitpost since you don't believe what you typed anyways, and I doubt you're even indian in the first place.
>In fact, I get pleased whenever I see shit happen to you cunts. I'd feel worse for Africans stubbing their toes than for something like Paris happening again.
Yup. You're just posting the same as "haha tiny cock whytebois can't even compare" shitposts.

Most people don't care as long as they don't chimp out or demand special treatment. Being a non-white in a white majoirty country is the same as a non-chinese in china, the minority gets the same rights as the natives but socially the natives will always look out for other natives. Maybe that's a bad example since chinks are actually kind of soulless but you get the point.
>>
File: 1465662029770.jpg (20 KB, 254x300) Image search: [Google]
1465662029770.jpg
20 KB, 254x300
>>80462984
This is beyond delusional, pajeet thinks we should be ruining our streets with filth and he wounder why his country is such a literal shithole.
>>
>>80463053
australian streets are just as designated as the deepest darkest alley of mumbai now m8

our country is gone. this man isn't even ironically loo posting. this is nu-aus
>>
>>80462328
It's not just white neet virgins on this board though. People circlejerk-bash India fucking everywhere, and I try to overcome selection bias

>>80462660
yes I've already mentioned how devastating imperialism can be. Sure, it gives states new technologies but it fucks up the population, randomly congregates different cultural groups into one state and builds a bunch of infrastructure for purely metropole purposes and takes out a bunch of resources

>>80462738
Thanks I guess

>>80462812
>White man in India
Will get ridiculously good employment opportunities, will see himself all over advertisements (despite that his demographic is virtually NONEXISTENT in India), will get better customer service fucking everywhere

>>80462879
I'm probably going to move to Canada or the UK
>>
>>80458471
>Why do you shit on us?
cuz you havent learned to shit in the toilet
>>
>>80463176

>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>ROOM

kek, keep smearing your hole with dry paper, Bazeet.
>>
>>80463176
Do you know what a bidet is dude?
>>
>>80463214
wrong. indians are just as racist as the chinese. they think their race is the master race. you telling me if i sent a white child through the schooling system of india he would be integrated and well accepted and wouldnt have to over come his phsyical differences? no chance

in white countries they call that white privilege. everywhere its called being a local.
>>
>>80463301
Yeah but i don't really think i should be a wanna be shitskin British aristocrat
>>
>>80463115
Because new countries literally just got released from the cancer of imperialism. And they aren't - more patents are being made in India, China and Korea by the year, notably Korea's Samsung and their patents of the first flexible phones, as well as Chinese nanobots and supercomputers being unprecedented in their function

>>80463158
Not really though. If you were white in say India or China you'd get more employment opportunities, better customer service and you'd see yourself portrayed in advertisement and entertainment to a ridiculous extent. The opposite for Asians living in the west and particularly Indians. You also call the Chinese soulless - 1.3 billion people inherently lacking something that all humans have, that's some dehumanisation of an intelligent race no other race from whites would do. The reason is because a lot of the older adults nowadays just found themselves out of absolute poverty and illiteracy after Maoism under Deng's reforms. You guys were saying the same shit about Japan in the 1980s. I guess India's next.
>>
What the fuck are you on about? The only races that catch any flak from whites are blacks and middle-easterns, and that's mainly because they're always killing each other and blowing shit up.

Other than the odd Vietnam vet, when was the last time you heard someone say something seriously racist towards an asian?

If you feel pleasure when you see whites being harmed then maybe YOU are the fucking racist.

Take the poo to the loo, goat fucker
>>
>>80458471

The average Aussie and average Indian have one thing in common m8, they're both dumb.

Instead of shitting on the foot path Bazza thinks your'e a muslim, you're the same thing to him.

So just fucking relax cunt, I don't mind you guys.

You Pajeets are far more pleasant than most of the other third world trash swarming into this country.
>>
>>80458471

.. .. .. .. . Poo!
>>
>>80463214
>Will get ridiculously good employment opportunities, will see himself all over advertisements (despite that his demographic is virtually NONEXISTENT in India), will get better customer service fucking everywhere
Based on what? Do indians just hand out job opportunities to random whites? I've know Russian and Italian friends who've toured india and tell me they just get weird stares from anyone and the russian one even got assaulted and told to get the fuck out.
>>
>>80463214
Here we go, white guilt, blah blah blah.

You're country was best under Colonial rule, and you threw it away.

How can a race be this retarded?
>>
>>80459636
My family actually did own slaves teehee
>>
>>80463437
Lol no. If you're a light skinned Indian in India you'd get treated MUCH better everywhere except maybe some rural assfuck brinjal farm in the deep south there. There are advertisements for large companies particularly fashion ones that almost selectively depict whites. White privilege is a thing basically everywhere. This is changing, though.
>>
File: 1467322442955.jpg (31 KB, 478x394) Image search: [Google]
1467322442955.jpg
31 KB, 478x394
>>80458471
learn to handle the bantz or back to the shitting streets
>>
>>80458471
go the fuck home then
>>
File: 1467716499823.png (629 KB, 1085x1151) Image search: [Google]
1467716499823.png
629 KB, 1085x1151
>>80459557
We aren't ALL descended from convicts. My family came here as free settlers and we've been here since VERY early in the countries history.
>>
>>80463569
>Best under colonial rule

You mean millions of people dying from famines every hundred years because of callous mismanagement? You mean infrastructure being built for nothing else than selling Opium to other Asians and shipping our materials back to home? Yeah right. >>80463458
Nope, even on Facebook whenever a post talks about India or China or their respective diaspora, people give us shit. I'm not looking out to be offended.
>>
File: poointhheloo.jpg (32 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
poointhheloo.jpg
32 KB, 500x354
>>80463457
Filing a patent for something that will never be made is useless. When I see these "chinese nanobots" actually existing physically, I will be impressed. Until then, I will continue to believe that your pathetic subspecies is lesser.
>>
>>80458471
>Yet every day you dehumanise all nonwhites
I call BS on you, Indians are smarter than to think you can generalize like that.
>>
op your free to fuck off back to india
>>
File: 1466337599144.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
1466337599144.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>>80463748
>As if it was any different when you were in charge
>>
>>80458471

Indians regularly piss me off, but only because I work retail and you guys put Jews to shame and negotiate like assholes.

that being said, I honestly prefer Indians over just about any other non white. you keep to yourselves, integrate well, and contribute more than your fair share.

don't take pol too seriously, and remember that your average person is dumb and scared, and your average white person is still just painfully mediocre and myopic. it's not worth worrying about honestly.
>>
>>80463457
Not all indians are retarded apes. Obviously you are a bit more well-spoken than most, but I'm talking 99.8% of indians I've met have behaved like smelly orangatungs
>>
>>80463457
>you were white in say India or China you'd get more employment opportunities, better customer service and you'd see yourself portrayed in advertisement and entertainment to a ridiculous extent.
Citation needed.

>that's some dehumanizing
You take /pol/ way too seriously. Prove you're indian m8, I feel you just made this thread to shitpost now that the dallas shooting is over and people are calling for a race war. Also a reminder that indians are racially caucasians, at least the northie ones are.
>>
File: image.jpg (691 KB, 3500x2587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
691 KB, 3500x2587
>>80458471
>Australia
>>
>>80458471
>I considered myself 'Australian'
But you're not. You're a shitskin immigrant and have no place in the colonised Western World. Fuck off back to shitholeistan you dirty paki
>>
>>80463582
That's how it is all over the planet, in multiple nations for hundreds of years. Life isn't fair, get over it. Light skin and clean= higher class. Dark skin= laborer. In simpler terms, you're more mad at classism than racism.
>>
>>80458471
What the fuck are you doing here? Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>80458471

People shit on indians because they are seen as snobbish, they try to say that they are white in some way.

E.g. "hey mate so where are you from?"

"Oh i'm anglo-indian"

To this day i've never met an indian with some pride in his culture, it's as if they are all inherently embarrased by it and don't want to reveal their powerlevel, but you guys are hardworkers; I know that much.
>>
>>80463582
Punjabi Indian discriminated against each other over light/dark skin for centuries before the British showed up. Same thing with the Chinese. Same thing with many middle eastern areas (Persians, Assyrians, etc.). The idea of that western culture spread these ideas about white skin is fucking absurd. Do some research into your own culture. Do you think it is because of the British that higher caste people are lighter than lower caste people? No, that is sexual selection, and it takes time.
>>
>>80458471
>In primary school and most of secondary school I considered myself 'Australian', and felt heartstrings twist when I saw tragedies concerning white people on the news or whatever, even in movies. Now I can't feel anything when I see that for whites. In fact, I get pleased whenever I see shit happen to you cunts. I'd feel worse for Africans stubbing their toes than for something like Paris happening again. You (even liberals) dehumanise us, demean us for no reason except to feel superior to us. You tell minorities on /pol/ that they should be proud of their own culture as long as it's not in conflict of interest with whites, then you tell us our culture is shit. Which one is it?

The only thing you have to remember for this is that diversity is a fucking lie. It doesn't work and it's complete garbage and whatever you feel right now is a result of that lie.

Liberals, open border activist, diversity pushers all lied to us.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>80458471
India has a caste system, and a problem with people shitting outdoors. Your argument is invalid.
>>
ITT: indian diaspora explaining racism to 4chins
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (174 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
174 KB, 1200x630
>brown people supporting white people

maybe you should go see shrink or take a good look in the mirror, you are not white.
>>
>>80463748
All races catch shit from each other in comment sections of social media, even white people. Fuck, ESPECIALLY white people.
>>
File: commonwealth-games.jpg (44 KB, 636x393) Image search: [Google]
commonwealth-games.jpg
44 KB, 636x393
India's attempt at holding the Commonwealth game.
>>
>>80464500
this

we dont want your support

we want you to support yourself

in your own country

with your own people

with your own government hand out programme
>>
>>80458471
We shit on each other as much as you on the street, so It's not so much an insult as a sign of endearment when we make jokes at your expense (and usually expect similar treatment back).

When we actually get pissed off with a group we don't say much about them besides simmering resentment and actual valid complaints (see how most Americans talk about Black gang culture).

Pretty much call Australians you know a pack of Drongos or Poofters (Cunt also works) outside of Melbourne and joke about Emus and shrimps on barbies etc and you'll enter into playful banter with those fucking wankers.
>>
>>80464500
Well why wouldn't they support whites? You can have allies that aren't your origin group and support your own group at the same time.
>>
>>80458471
Pajeet. You fell for the meme. I came across the first hindu I meet in my life about a year ago. His name was govinda. Crazy as fuck,in a good way I saw him.partying in all the bars I went. Before he left I asked him,hey govinda, do you poo in the loo? He burst out laughing and we have another tapa and cerveza.
Poolian or loolian dont bother about bullyn.
Remember chad from 6 grade?now has an honda, a job and would love to manage his stress with your face but as he cant he blames it on race.
In the other hand look at everyone, we dont like eachother becouse we dont need to. I am not your friend. If a spanish see this probably he will start shitposting. Or a leaf, or a cuck or an amerilard. But outside,in the real world humans work along to reinstaure the nations and their happynes and as long you are a half nice you will be treated half decent. Quit bitching pajeet, you are half decent!
>>
>>80464701
fuck off were full
>>
File: The Bicycle.jpg (276 KB, 1317x1872) Image search: [Google]
The Bicycle.jpg
276 KB, 1317x1872
Next time I see an Indian student getting bashed by sudos, OP, would you like me to let the cunt get his head kicked in?

Or are you ready to grow the fuck up and accept that legal migrants and nth-generation aussies are in this together against both illegals and legal-but-feral refugees?
>>
>>80464701
>Crazy as fuck,in a good way

Now we know your lying. Hindus are human garbage, there's not much different between living next to them or Mudslime. Sikh's are bro-tier though, at least India has them going for it although most of them are fleeing.
>>
>>80458471

DUDE CHILL, INDIANS ARE BASICALLY CONSIDERED TO BE A TAN WHITE PERSON.

THATS HOW WHITE PEOPLE VIEW INDIANS. UNLESS YOU'RE FOB AND CANT SPEAK ENGLISH OR SOMETHING BUT EVEN THEN PEOPLE KNOW INDIANS DONT COMMIT THAT MUCH CRIME AND ARE GENERALLY HIGH ACHIEVING
>>
>>80464780

Sudanese are literal animals.
>>
>>80464780
>implying i wouldn't join in

at least sudos dont shit on the pavement
>>
>>80464826

Maybe different in the UK. In the US the only Indians I know are very wealthy, like they live in the nicest suburbs and have big houses nice cars etc. I've never actually met a poor Indian in America or one who appears to be poor.
>>
File: -VX.jpg (59 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
-VX.jpg
59 KB, 420x315
>>80464913
>Only Solution
>>
>>80462738
BWHAHAHAHA. North Indian talking about South Indian IQ...? Is there even a fucking comparison? Vishwanathan Anand, Satya Nadella, Sundar Pichai, Abdul Kalam, CV Raman, Ramanujan, Raja Koduri,Thyagaraja. North Indians are rape babies and have sub human culture. We are the real Indians with culture not tainted by mudslime fucks.
>>
>>80458471
We do like you and we want you to assimilate.

that's why we're going to shame you until you poo in loo, Pajeet.

Also, don't rape.
>>
>>80464826
>there's not much different between living next to them or Mudslime
Hindus don't try to blow you up for eating bacon or not being hindu.
>>
>>80465064
arent south indians mixed with niggers from the islands though?
>>
>>80464956
Africa is right up there in the public shitting ranks.
>>
>>80464913
Any stories? I never met an african from africa, only american niggers and dutch/german kids who're from south africa.
>>
Literally every Indian I've met either worships white people or hates them. Which one is it?
>>
>>80459557
>Australians are crazy assholes who mistake rude behavior for friendly banter.
CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

OP, I personally like the smell of curry.
>>
>>80458471
>cumskin

Hide and sage freech /intl/ threads.
>>
>>80465064
>We are the real Indians with culture not tainted by mudslime fucks.
You're the cucks that fled while other indians fought against invasion? Bravo street shitter.
>>
>>80465166
What...? South Indians are dravidians from the Indus Valley civilisation. We got pushed to the south by the aryans and mudslimes.
>>
>>80465166
They are abos.
>>
File: 68c.png (455 KB, 680x673) Image search: [Google]
68c.png
455 KB, 680x673
>>80458471
The UK remembers well, the days when the designated was a savage. You did will to embrace the better lifestyle, but unless you're a Rajput, you're kidding yourself.
>>
I want to kill all Tamilsamys and Muhammads so that Singapore can be a Chinese city
>>
File: pajeester.jpg (69 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
pajeester.jpg
69 KB, 899x547
>>80465064
>>
>>80458471
>no basis other than their skins
Indian people are smelly, dirty, arrogant, weird little sex pests who worship animals and feel entitled to 10/10 blue eyed blonde white women. Even Arabs are cleaner than Indians. They are constantly on the phone to each other and they speak ...very softly... as if they are muttering a curse on you or plotting your death. And did I mention they are arrogant? They abuse every position of power they have. The jobs they get they get and keep through nepotism, they only help other Indians. Indians should never leave India.
>>
>>80458471
White people poo in the loo.
Indians do not poo in the loo.
Start pooing in the loo. Indian Aryans were the first to build a sewer system 10 thousand years ago and yet you still cannot poo in the damn loo.
>>
>>80465364
Do it.
>>
>>80465317
What fucking Ignorance you oragutan. We already were in the south since 300 AD you fucking north scum.
>>
File: Dont-Keep-Any-Preconceptions.jpg (32 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Dont-Keep-Any-Preconceptions.jpg
32 KB, 500x300
>>80465340
and theres all kinds of nigger islands just south of india

south indians look like somalis. mix of asian nigger and middle eastern
>>
>>80458471
we just want you to get Windows to work

>don't just ask us if we turned it OFF and ON again
>>
>>80458471
On a daily basis, how bent do you get over "designated shitting street" jokes?
>>
File: christmas-island.jpg (77 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
christmas-island.jpg
77 KB, 650x366
>>80464956
Saving Indian students from APEx is like investing in Australia's uber, taxi, and 7/11 infrastructure.

Meanwhile, sudos are pic related.

>>80465347
Australoids are special, even compared to Africans.

Ignore the feminist shit, but read http://www.vladsokhin.com/work/crying-meri/ and tell me they aren't capable of a unique level of society-wide chaos.

And of course, we filter the Indians who come here, so they're generally more intelligent than the native population. We don't get to filter refugees, we have to take them as they come.
>>
File: UP People.jpg (29 KB, 318x254) Image search: [Google]
UP People.jpg
29 KB, 318x254
>>80465553
And North Indians look like low class rape fucks.
>>
>>80465464
Then how are there millions of muslims in the south of india in tamil.

>north scum
I never lived in Jew York. You wish you lived in a Dixie state you street shitter.
>>
File: 1433603000283.jpg (83 KB, 480x609) Image search: [Google]
1433603000283.jpg
83 KB, 480x609
>>80458471

>"asian-Australians"

Pick one.
>>
>>80465378
No hard facts to prove and says i am doing the damage control. You north niggers are even more dense than I thought.
>>
File: 4478665936_de7a910f99_z.jpg (130 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
4478665936_de7a910f99_z.jpg
130 KB, 640x457
>>80465765
>>
>>80465241
They're completely uncivilized and they are starting to grow in numbers and form gangs.

I am originally from Cape Town so I know the nigger well, Ausfags are in for an awakening when they find out just how sub-human the average African nigger is, he is a different animal.
>>
>>80466041
I met a woman who looked like the one on the right but she said she was sri lankan. Are they indians that knew how to swim?
>>
>>80463457

You're all ugly as fuck, 50% of you smell and the other half are completely inept at performing any function that can't be learnt by rote memory.
>>
>>80458471
I have no problem with Indians or chinks

Hard working, and in the case of Indians, good for some cricket banter

My issue with mudslimes is that their religion and culture is fundamentally incompatible with ours

The fact you have been jaded to the point of writing
> get pleased whenever I see shit happen to you cunts. I'd feel worse for Africans stubbing their toes than for something like Paris happening again
shows you are a shut-in and have been holed up in this shitheap for far too long. Go outside, talk to some real people

No one except neckbeard virgins on a chinese imageboard thinks the shit you just sperged out
>>
>>80466091
>starting to grow in numbers and form gangs.
Doesn't sound too different from niggers here. Anything specific to them, like eating albinos or beheading then neck fucking victims?
>>
>>80463214
>People circlejerk-bash India fucking everywhere
proof?

If you mean its because white girls generally don't like Indians, that's true and let's be honest, as far as aesthetics go, Indians are bottom of the barrel (men and women)
>>
>>80458471

You're hated because of your awful accent, your head bobbling, your expectation of being treated like a god when you come into a restaurant by still believing that your 'I'm a higher caste' some how carry's weight in the west not to mention the barbaric practices such as a woman having to pay a husbands family as dowry and the god awful screechy high pitching wailing that you people call music.
>>
>indians should shut the fuck up and be grateful they got let into this great country of plenty....if they keep up their whinging they will get the nigger treatment eventually.....piss an ozzie off and suffer the consequences.
>>
>>80458471
You are sucking up to the wrong people. Australia will soon no longer be a white nation.

Gooks are arriving in Australia and multiplying so fast, it will soon be a province of China.

You are better of learning mandarin chinese and trying to go "indi-chini bai bai" in that gook tongue
>>
>>80466320
Home invasions and gang rape at knifepoint are pretty standard, the difference is Aussies are disarmed.
>>
>>80460688
It took post soviet europe less than five years to become India tier. The problem with India is Indians. Gas them all my old man would say.
>>
This site exists for people to say heinous vile shit to each other. Since it's in English, whites have an advantage.

There are white racists but who gives a shit. They're toothless and secular. All media shits on them as the ultimate bogeyman. White birthrates are below replacement.
>>
>>80467046
Gangtok is Chinese clay.
>>
Don't take this board seriously, OP. I'm not white and I come here only to see nigger jokes but if you take the cretins here as anything more than a bunch of somewhat entertaining autistic betafags, then you are in for a lot of shit.
>>
>>80458471
Feel free to return to pooinloo whenever you feel like it, raaj. We don't want to sub-human baby chuckers here.
>>
>>80467412
If whites keep their fertility rate at 1.75 it would take 90,000 years for there to be less than 100,000,000 whites in the USA. Also I thought whites own some 85% of American land, they pack you loos into their overtaxed overcrowded underfunding cities to pay for their rural agricultural/subsidized/welfare state.
I know in Canada Indians aren't even allowed to ice fish on Lake Simcoe except in certain shallow parts. They're our modern day slaves.
>>
>>80467752
OP left a long time ago.
>>
>>80467663
Yeah but Sikkim is a small state. The only reason India clings on to these states like Sikkim, Kashmir etc is because of strategic value
>>
>>80460688
bla bla bla, big words.....
http://time.com/3830874/2000-girls-killed-every-day-india-minister/

India is a shit hole, I hope Pakistand nukes it. All your girls look like shit and the men all wear long white shirts and fuck each other. Backwards scum.
>>
>>80467796
9,000 years oops.. also it's estimated 88% of all private land in the usa is owned by nonhispanic whites
>>
File: averageindian.jpg (40 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
averageindian.jpg
40 KB, 500x334
>>80467890
This is my biggest issues with Indians, they're ass ugly and smell terrible. 0/10 genetics not even kidding.
>>
>>80458471
Eh, shut up. Take your lumps.
>>
>>80458471

Don't listen to these people. They don't speak for me.

I don't like Muslims! But I like you! My father's heart doctor is Indian, likely saved his life at least once...I have had good and bad experiences with Indians but you do not want me to get killed, in general, and I wish you the same! Come over here and be our friend and integrate.

Seriously, the greatest argument right now that I hear in favor of Muslim immigration is "YOU JUST HATE BROWNS!" I don't hate "browns"! I love your people, I just hate the people who want to kill me, and we all know who THOSE people are....it's not Hindus!

Seriously, don't listen to these assholes. I'm a white guy from the south. I've been an expert racist since birth. Come on over, integrate, fuck our women and open restaurants!
>>
>>80458471
>Yet every day you dehumanise all nonwhites on no basis other than their skins

This is /pol/

This is the internet

If you're going to act like an animal just because you like to hang out where nobody has any repercussions for what they say, you are an animal
>>
File: 1466506812836.png (644 KB, 720x1140) Image search: [Google]
1466506812836.png
644 KB, 720x1140
>>80468028
You're one of those guys eh? Gobble up that Jewish propaganda open the gates but shit on your tiny ass dirty mud population that isn't half as uppity as your negroes. GOOD GOY.
>>
>>80458471
only whites and abos are aussies, youl forever be indian, no matter what you tell yourself, you dont belong in our country and you stink.
>>
I was wrong with the South Indian IQ thing. Overall, the South does have a shit ton of geniuses.
>>
File: 36t2461773717.jpg (220 KB, 1000x1324) Image search: [Google]
36t2461773717.jpg
220 KB, 1000x1324
>>80468154
this. mfw when ugly indies say they're canadian/british/australians
>>
>>80458471
Fuck off shitskin. We do not want you here because we wish to preserve our race and our tribe. If you come here you will outbreed us in decades and then you will stop playing nice one way or another.
>>
>>80468028
What a terrible post. 0.1/10 for getting me to reply.
>>
>>80458471
>Indian here

Go back to India, maybe you can be taken seriously then.
>>
>>80468028
Oh look one of the Indians is a good boi. Let's ignore millions of other indians who have an average IQ at least 10 points below us. Let's ignore their high birth rates and their scummy behaviour.
>>
File: 20160327_111132.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160327_111132.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>80458471
You wish to support a white majority because you do not wish to live in a 2nd or 3rd world shithole. There is a reason why you do not wish to live near your own people.
>>
>>80467994
indians are the reason I don't believe in god

imagine, not a race of dumb monkeys, or dumb sandy monkeys

imagine instead, a race of people just far enough past he cusp of consciousness that they are almost all sentient, but still not intelligent enough to avoid shitting in their own house, still not intelligent enough to figure out a way to bathe that doesn't involve dipping in water with feces and corpses in it... a race that can't even enjoy sex because of how hideous and deformed it is.

imagine a race full of quasimodos. christ.
>>
>>80458471
>feel superior to us
we are superior to you, we don't just feel like we are.
>>
>>80463214
So you hate whites and yet you want to live in their countries? You hate white culture and yet you are dependent on it?
>>
Why dont you just stay in your country and work to improve it?

People have zero obligation to support or accept you for taking the easy and selfish option of emigration.
>>
>>80468514

Slovenian are self-hating cucklords who wish they were Germans for some strange reason. Basically the Ukrainians of the south.
>>
>>80458471
>go to a board full of nazi garbage
>ask when they will accept you
>ausfag
0/10
>>
File: indiainpolitics.png (126 KB, 1219x435) Image search: [Google]
indiainpolitics.png
126 KB, 1219x435
We had a great thread yesterday about Indian politics, we should have more like it.
>>
>>80468768
This, basically.
>>
>>80458471
Typical wog cant handle the bants.

Fuck off and cry to gandi or vishnu
>>
>>80468924
Can't be full of nazis. There are Slavs in this board who think Hitler was an ok dude. This place is a barrel of laughs
>>
>>80458471

Mate you're in Australia already, if you want to say "why should we support whites" in a white country, how about fuck off back to the curry smelling shit whole of a toilet country you came from.

You're either with us, take up your Aussie identity or get the fuck out.
>>
>>80463214
>It's not just white neet virgins on this board though. People circlejerk-bash India fucking everywhere, and I try to overcome selection bias

That's because india is actually covered in shit.

Also you are pretty much gypsies.
>>
>>80469155

Indians aren't wogs Sione
>>
File: ,.,.,.,..jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
,.,.,.,..jpg
53 KB, 638x475
>>80469345
I missed you India half of you got memed off pol by 28-17 year old virgin autistics
>>
>>80460974
> Muh small dick inferiority complex
>>
>>80469793
Not memed off actually. Can handle the bantz
The problem is that Indian IPs often get range banned because some idiot spammer and a lot of us get caught up in these range banes
>>
>>80458471
Indians and east Asians are WIDELY seen as the best immigrants from non-western countries.

Everyone knows that you commit even less crime than the locals and we respect you for it and do not feel unsafe in your presence or when walking down the street at night near you.

Everyone knows that you excell academically and so you have access to the best jobs. There are tonnes of Indian and East Asian doctors, bankers, management consultants, corporate lawyers, engineers. You'te winning in western society.

Finally nearly everyone recognises that you guys do assimilate a lot lot better than Muslims or blacks, but I admit that we could do more to socially recognise this. But still 2 out of 3 really isn't bad , and even on the point we could improve, there are still lots of people or even the majority who consider their indian and East Asian friebds to be true friends.

I do at least.
>>
>>80463214
>will see himself all over advertisements (despite that his demographic is virtually NONEXISTENT in India)

Top click

When it comes to revealed preferences, we all know who the master race is.

Stay mad, pajeet
>>
>>80470024
They should be in India, where they're actually wanted and needed. Those people are selfish cowards who wanted an easy way out and cared nothing for their own country. If Australia went down the tubes Pajeet would fuck off somewhere else to go blow all his IT money on white strippers.
>>
Could it be that you're just dumb and don't understand how much of a drain you are on people around you. That fits with everything you just said and most Indians I know.
> but we didn't do anything to you
having to carry a race of subhumans is pretty fucking annoying, you wouldn't understand ofc.
>>
>>80461342
>dis here aint right where's muh hwaite culture?!?!
>>
File: 057.jpg (285 KB, 1230x921) Image search: [Google]
057.jpg
285 KB, 1230x921
>>80468896
You are the only ones who hate themselves and their past. You are ashamed of your own German empire.
So how dare you call anyone cucklords?

Also my great grandfather was a nazi n shiiiiet.
>>
See, this thread just proves the fact that whites are vermin and filth and that the decline of their shit-filled race is a good thing.

Their countries are being over run, their women are being used like cheap whores and their entire race is slowly coming to an end.

Maybe if these albino niggers weren't so hateful i wouldn't feel this way, but i don't give a single shit anymore what happens to them. I hope the entirety of Europe and USA gets nuked at some point.
>>
>>80458471
They are superior to you and me stop acting like a faggot.
Or are you phisically "superior" to Tyson or Pudzianowsky? no? did you understood the comparison, nice. Now improve yor genes and give them to your childs (let them become an evolved indian man, ill do the same since im half proto slav)
>>
>>80458471
You're trolling right?

When you get older and learn to think for yourself, you'll see that there are people you like and people you don't like. It's not about black and white. This is/ pol/ dude. 80% of this is satire. Some retards take it seriously and end up confusing other retarded people, such as yourself
>>
>>80472464
Get a load of this cuck. Y-you are w-wellcome here Indian b-bro along with 100.000 of your fellow indians.

It's not like i want my country to be white or anything.
>>
>>80458471
>cumskin
>the seed of life

>shitskin
>feces

I wonder which is worse
>>
Stop smelling so bad and being so ugly in my country.

Stop having 1bln people in India and shitting in your water.

That's all I ask.
>>
>>80472733
They're called cumskins because the only thing their good for is dropping a nice big load of cum on their women's faces or bodies.
Blends well with their pale skin.
>>
>>80471830
Defeatist cuck. Europeans fought against 100.000's of Turks invading their lands and did not give up. And you fear an unarmed minority?
>>
>>80472900
Are you the nigger from Netherlands who pretends to be white?
>>
>>80458471

you're not australian you're a filthy subhuman, bad luck champ. Kill yourself please.

I've never once met a competent or hard working indian and i've been around you smelly cunts a lot.
>>
>>80472900
0/10 see me after class
>>
>>80458471
i know that feel asian brother. turn your back on the west, its dying anyways. its time asia became great again
>>
>>80458471

Jesus dude, grow a thicker skin. We're just joshing you because you can't figure out indoor plumbing. Nut up and stop complaining until our cops start using you for target practice.

You and the Chinese need to stop backfiling your way through life if you wanna compete in the global economy.
>>
>>80458471
If you're not an anglo Indian I have no time for you. No cultural relations, no blood or ancestral relation. Just a person who was granted citizenship, can speak the language and pissed off that people don't want to outbreed themselves with you.
People want to survive and replicate. It's instinct. You can't feel insulted when you present the idea to one that they should give up on such a prospect.
Why would anyone want to snuff themselves and their progeny out of existence?
>>
>>80461289
>and your inherent aggression - which is now sorely backfiring on you.

to be honest if we hadn't spread to the four corners of the world Europe would still be flooded with other ethnicities looking for a better life.
And then we "cumskins" would surely die off.

As we are now, even if everyone in the world became mixed, our genes will be present everywhere in a good percentage.
>>
>>80464527
I can bet that the word "nigger" is probably the most used word on 4chan.
>>
>>80458471
/Pol/ isn't a single person. There are many genuine racists and white supremacists here. You might have seen their posts [or some satire posts of others] and got butthurt .
>>
File: lqNmVWi.jpg (352 KB, 2194x1162) Image search: [Google]
lqNmVWi.jpg
352 KB, 2194x1162
lol india
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I
>>
>>80476026
What's wrong with being racist?
>>
File: samanthaRuth.jpg (94 KB, 558x752) Image search: [Google]
samanthaRuth.jpg
94 KB, 558x752
>>80462738
I've been seeing a lot of comments on the IQ. Can you pass me the sauce that is calculating the IQ of 1.25 billion people in a scientific way?
>Mah great north India
Tired of this meme BTW.

>>80466041
Pic related is south Indian

>>80478129
Makes you irrational
>>
>>80478423
I would prefer being irrational if that saves my hard earned money being robbed by a nig nog.
>>
>>80458471
M8 Indians in Aus are fucking hilarious and very inviting. We're only taking the piss.
>>
>>80458471
>India as a cradle of civilisation
>is actually only civilised during the british raj and has gone back to pooing in streets built by the british
>>
File: 6f6.png (32 KB, 853x665) Image search: [Google]
6f6.png
32 KB, 853x665
>>80458471
fuck off poo, your people were conquered and colonized and by good grace you were allowed to live here and contribute to our society. it's only uneducated fucks who blindly and unironically hate non-whites who assimilate, why the fuck should you care if you weren't insecure about it? your people make shitloads more money than us whites do in our own country anyway. go back to designated shitting streets if you can't deal with bogan welfare leeches calling you currymuncher or some stupid shit. i eat curry and have indian mates, i have no problem with you. and if you're getting angry over poo in loo jokes then just bugger off you ponce its just a joke mate
>>
File: youwhat.jpg (95 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
youwhat.jpg
95 KB, 426x426
>>80473656
>again
>>
>>80463854
>negotiate like assholes.
i'm pretty sure it's only the ones recently from India or first gen that do that. haggling is a part of the culture in many third world countries, where paying full price for most things is for retards and tourists. Either getting a better price or 'getting a leeetle bit extra', to feel that they haven't been taken advantage of in the sale.

i worked as a junior teller in a bank and i would get people from the Philippines, China or middle east etc asking for a slightly better interest rate on their accounts...as if some lowly autistic teenage bank teller can just adjust the bank's interest rate on a whim.

i suck at haggling when I am traveling though
>>
>>80458471
Get the fuck out of Australia you fucking disgusting poo in loo shitskin. I hope all you fucking curryrats get nuked by China.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.