[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about Kalki? Satya Yuga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: kalki-1.jpg (90 KB, 700x549) Image search: [Google]
kalki-1.jpg
90 KB, 700x549
What do you know about Kalki? Satya Yuga?
>>
>>80454986
Nothing
>>
>>80454986
That you M? White boy obsessed with Hindu religion?
>>
>>80454986
They shit in the streets a lotprolly
>>
Sage, hide, and report offtopic, shitpost, shill, bait, low quality, etc threads
Keep this board clean.
Do not respond to threads such as these without "sage" in the options field.
If the OP directly links to clickbait, do not click the link
>>
>>80454986
We are at the Kali Yuga. The Satya comes after it.

The cyclical eras are an ancient indoeuropean concept found also in the greeks and others. Probably other non IE peoples too.

It BTFOs the lineal conception of time of abrahamic religions.
>>
>>80455318
you will not be saved
>>
>>80454986
Mud
>>
File: image.gif (12 KB, 173x261) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
12 KB, 173x261
>>80454986
He is the one to come. He will end the Kali Yuga. His time is not now. Not everyone is fully "God-less" - though many are. The signs heralding his coming have yet to ring fourth. When he comes, it will be a Golden Day. An end to the Wolf Age! Though I will not see him walk with my mortal eyes, I am filled with gladness that he will bring succor to my descendents living in those dark times.

You will not see him either. Your duty is to ride the tiger of the Kali Yuga and protect the teachings. Keep them in your heart and pass the along so the 10,000 year Golden Age within the Kali Yuga can arise. After that time, he will come and put an end to this madness.

Ride the Tiger. Accept the Aryan Truths and Virtues and hold them within. Seek the Kalachakra Initiation and remain steadfast as Acala. This is you task, anon.
>>
>>80454986
Satyug and Kalyug exist simultaneously. Most people are experiencing Kalyug, but there are a few that live in Satyug.
>>
>>80456818
You are confused. Kali & Satya Yugas exist as Ages everyone experiences. The exceptions are those who have left the karmic cycle.

If you have gained enlightenment (left the karmic cycle), then you are no longer within any Yuga - you exist outside of them. The Yugas influence those within the influence of karmic effects (except boddhisattvas).
>>
>>80454986
wtf poo has white skin
>>
>>80460475
The writers of the Vedas has white skin.

Siddhartha had white skin.

Aryan = Noble
>>
believing civilization is cyclical is one thing.

believing in some mystical mumbo jumbo because their culture is old enough to have observed and made note that "civilization is cyclical" doesn't make their belief system any more believable.

your chakras are green frogs
>>
>>80461431
>Semetic logic
>>
>>80461637

now you're just being antisemantic
>>
I know about Yoga and Karma Sutra
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.