[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a black Army reservist spends months preparing to execute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: image2702569x.jpg (31 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image2702569x.jpg
31 KB, 620x350
So a black Army reservist spends months preparing to execute a mass shooting. His budget on ammo and weaponry is 3x larger then Cho's based upon the price of weapons and Ammo...but Cho was a lot more successful despite having no training...Why is it /pol/? I have my ideas but I was in Brodie Hall during one of the shootings so I will keep my opinion to myself
>>
Because Cho shot a bunch of college faggots and the Army reserve shot a bunch of cops. Guess which ones shoot back?

What the fuck kind of question is this?
>>
>>80448785
Cho targeted people he knew would be unarmed.
Micah strafed well armed heavily trained Texan police at close range.
>>
>>80448785

You're fucking retarded, Tacticool Tyrone fought against a DOZEN ARMED and well-trained officers at the same time in an urban environment, Cho shot a mass of panicky liberal cuckolds and one elderly Holohoax survivor in closed quarters.
>>
shorter distances between engagements coupled with the mass confusion of students and no criteria for targets vs an open event where he was only targeting selective individuals and facing heavy opposing fire from the police already being there.
>>
>>80448785
Cho used glocks, glocks are expensive. Black noob used sks, sks is cheap.
>>
>>80448785
>so I will keep my opinion to myself
FUCKING SAY WHAT YOU KNOW
>>
>>80449080
>well-trained officers
i wouldn't go that far. the cop that got shot at the pillar was very clearly poorly trained. it's sad and that's why he died
>>
>>80448785
Asians are naturally predisposed to achieving high scores.
>>
File: 17-Das-war-Erfurt-2-305x353.jpg (23 KB, 305x353) Image search: [Google]
17-Das-war-Erfurt-2-305x353.jpg
23 KB, 305x353
>>80448785
Well, let's see, what happens when an ubermensch does this? He is able to cherry pick the prime targets there where everyone else went for the low hanging fruit. Or where a classic-ubermensch does it? He gets the all-time high score! And a Finngolian? He pulls the .22 lr special challenge!
>>
college students usually don't wear body armor
>>
The mass shooting metagame is to do it in a closed space

but for Johnson's purposes i don't know if he could have done better, like if he found a bar where tons of cops go to they'd carry, they'd be trained with firearms, it would be hard to get more than 5
>>
>>80448915
lel
>>
>>80449896
The tactic Micah used in that situation is best employed against a well trained individual.
That he lost that firefight does not mean he was incompetent. When two trained individuals fight one can lose without it being because he was not trained. You are severely underestimating the tactic used it would have killed you too.
>>
>>80450540
where did i say he was incompetent? i said he was poorly trained. i wouldn't get killed by that because i wouldn't be trying to be a fucking hero and charging someone with kevlar and a rifle solo when all i had was a pistol. he put himself in a terrible situation for no reason
>>
File: Jeff_Weise.jpg (18 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Weise.jpg
18 KB, 370x278
>>80450087
But you want to look at Mongoloids, right? Okay then!
-fairly decent showing on the native side
-no results from the golden horde, but their rarity in the first world gives you plenty of explanation
-a doubly strong showing even from worst Korea, life is like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES!
-glorious nippon hit hard very early, showing us the greatness of swords
-tibet cheated a little with a 4 person entry, but did compensate generously with a based all sword performance!
-the supreme gentleman, apropriately for a halfle, went half and half with the slashy and the shooty
-otherwise, china's showing has turned out rather meek
>>
>>80450268
I don't think he researched the location like Cho did. He wanted to tie it into the BLM movment and the shootings. Cho called in three bomb threats to record response time of law enforcement before the shooting and found the two good locations on campus to actually do the shooting. The first to distract the cops and the second to inflict damage
>>
>>80451460
Haven't heard of that kid since 2005, damn.
>>
>>80448785
>.but Cho was a lot more successful despite having no training...Why is it /pol/?
uhhh, because he shot up a building full of people who were sitting down, rather than loose, selective targets at nightime on the streets.
fucking retard.
>>
File: nidal-hasan-afp.jpg (41 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
nidal-hasan-afp.jpg
41 KB, 475x356
>>80451870
Oh yeah, and he posted on a Nazi forum too, hah!

Well, on to the snackbar side and their quite strong showing.

-extra credit for progressiveness has been scooped up by affirming righteously engineered specialness of the 5.7Fn round and the Five-seveN pistol
-a halfie in montreal has set a standard by picking out extra tearjerking targets
-the unforgetable current sensation has taken that tradition to the next level and brought hugely disproportional glory to afghanistan by removing aids like it's kebab, while deliciously ironically being kebab
>>
>>80449896
>it's sad and that's why he died
It's not sad at all. That's natural selection at work
>>
File: 23582_2.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
23582_2.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>80453396
Poo in the loo ... just ... poo in the loo.

Even the recent entry performing at frail little commiefornia has been subjected to the doubling up problem, and this coming from contenders that are ambiguously also claimable by the preceding snackbar side.

For a purer entry, we have an unspeakably profound disappointment. Apparently, he needed a designated shooting street.
>>
>>80448785
He was shooting armed police in a public place and not helpless college kids in a barricaded building.
>>
>>80450002
Underated post.
>>
>>80454298
The women's division is ... naturally, profoundly separate.

-here, czechia makes a rock solid showing, and early too
-america will not be excluded, not even here!
>>
>>80455214
underrated*
>>
File: priscilla-ford-4.jpg (29 KB, 516x550) Image search: [Google]
priscilla-ford-4.jpg
29 KB, 516x550
>>80455219
Indeed, America does not fail to cherish the special speciality.
>>
>>80448915
fpbp
>>
>>80448996
>>80449080
>>80450540
>well trained
implying
>>
File: swords, not words!.jpg (43 KB, 503x676) Image search: [Google]
swords, not words!.jpg
43 KB, 503x676
>>80451460
Oh, and of course the a forest finn's attack manner confirms where Finngolia falls in!
>>
1. Guns
2. Robots with bombs
>>
>>80448915
As much as I hate him, you got to admit, he had balls for going after people who were armed instead of unarmed people.
>>
>>80448785

Cops are both armed and trained. Virginia numale students and Florida queers aren't.

>>80460028

This guy was the most hilarious of all. Chop them with muh katana like muh animu.
>>
File: 1453093967702.jpg (23 KB, 578x711) Image search: [Google]
1453093967702.jpg
23 KB, 578x711
>>80460489
Hold on a minute, the supreme gentleman did slice more people successfully, but, what, was the size of his sword too underwhelming?

He still was funny overall, not animu, but hollywood, he was totally holywood! "Buwahahahaha!"
>>
>>80460489
This guy was funny too. Aren't interned superheroes funnier than chinese cartoons?

Okay, maybe he was just tragic? Look, at him, he's the most "feel" of them.
>>
File: Mutsuo_Toi.jpg (107 KB, 504x688) Image search: [Google]
Mutsuo_Toi.jpg
107 KB, 504x688
>>80460489
This was slicing up people before it was cool from animu! With an actual Katana, or maybe Wakizashi or somesuch...

He was pretty badass, cut off power to his village and strapped flashlights to his head. Not sure how many of his kills were with the sword, but even a solid fraction would have been impressive.
>>
>>80448785
Because the cops hate fags, so they left them to lie there, bleeding to death, for several hours before sending in swat.
>>
File: 3117315683_1_3_qUDDLRUZ.jpg (41 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
3117315683_1_3_qUDDLRUZ.jpg
41 KB, 529x397
>>80453396
Thems middle-easterners had a knack for antifemministic target picking.
>>
>>80448785
I believe that the reason Cho killed so many was because he attacked unarmed people and that he literally locked the doors of the building so that people couldn't get in or out easily.
>>
>>80463079
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yobai
lol to reproduce in Japan, you had to be a ninja.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.