[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should be the final solution to the dindu problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 962x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 962x695
What should be the final solution to the dindu problem?
>>
>>80441638
It will be robots.
>>
push them into the ocean
>>
>>80441638
The Final Solution.
>>
>>80441638

Liberia 2.0
>>
If police were replaced with robots who kill, statistically speaking the robots would kill more blacks than white people and the black people will begin saying technology is racist.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 633x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 633x507
>>80443049

Water is already racist.
>>
>>80441638
>>80442836
deportation

>>80443049
RIP tay
>>
Would blacks agree to the following :

The U.S. gives $50,000 to every black man, woman, and child on the condition that they leave the U.S. for a minimum of 25 years. Also, the U.S. pays the cost of airfare to their choice of any African city they choose as their new home.

In other words, it costs them nothing to get to anywhere in Africa and they have $50,000 each to start a new life. How many dindus agree to that?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 700x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 700x580
I can get 50-60 at a time in this one.
>>
>>80444315
I don't think they'd go for it and the ones that did would take the 50 grand and sneak back in through mexico.
>>
File: KTnez48qc.png (23 KB, 540x595) Image search: [Google]
KTnez48qc.png
23 KB, 540x595
>>80441638
>>
>>80441638
Stop the gibs, make them feel embarrassed for accepting them. Make them feel shitty for not supporting themselves and their families. Make them feel ashamed for ruining their communities. Make them feel stupid for not trying to do well in school. Make them feel guilty for killing each other. Get rid of all jews that control the media that gets them all riled up. Get rid of the jews controlling the music industry pushing garbage music glorifying gibs, murder, drugs, being a thug, fucking off in school, etc... Show them a decent role model they can look up to, and inspire them to do well, take care of themselves, their families, and communities. So they act like people, instead of the government's pets.
>>
>>80441638
Paying them to move elsewhere.
>>
>>80444315
I'd take it and I'm not Black.
>>
>>80445828
So I see no reason why blacks wouldn't take it and stop living with a different race as a minority, it's embarrassing.
>>
Remove welfare, then they will remove themselves in a chimpout the likes of which not even God has seen.
>>
>>80441638
Sneak slow-acting poison in the water, antidote in bodywash and soap.
>>
>>80445898
Africans would literally kill these problematic negroes for that chance of 50 thousand dollars for literally simply relocating.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.