[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend just posted this on Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17
File: negatives.png (298 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
negatives.png
298 KB, 600x533
D-did I just get BTFO?

What should I say?
>>
>>80436823
>girlfriend
>/pol/
choose one (1).
>>
>>80436823
Refute her arguments. Most of what is """"""""Bad"""""""" on Trumps side is either exageration or dowright lies. Meanwhile, she downplayed how dangerous the email leak was and is complytly ignoring the fact that Hillary offers nothing new to the political landscape of america.
>>
No. If she's gonna dig into the past of one, she just dig into the past of the other.

It only takes a YouTube video or two to completely shit on that """""argument"""""
>>
That you're breaking up with her.
>>
File: 1465536847495.jpg (718 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
1465536847495.jpg
718 KB, 919x1895
>>80436823
Add the Clinton Foundation to the other side and there's at least 30 negatives right there. Not to mention pic related.
>>
>>80436823

Everything on the left put together is not a fraction as bad as the Clinton lead interventions in Libya and Syria
>>
>>80436823
Trump filed for bankruptcy four time on separate smaller companies that he owned at the time. He still had a shit ton of money.
>>
>>80436823
>diagnosed as a psychopath
by who?
>>
You just don't know enough about both candidates. Do some research if you're serious about red pilling the fuck out of her and whoever else.
>>
>>80436823
Didnt his ex wife soon say that she didnt actually accuse him of rape and the newspaper lied?
>>
>>80436823
give her my number 6197029058 i'll take her off your hands
>>
>>80436823
dominate her with your 9 inch cock

no mercy
>>
>>80436823
woah 97% is a very specific number. there is no way that isn't true. you gf certainly has your balls nailed to the wall my little new-mexican friend
>>
She's fucking other guys behind your back.
>>
>>80436823
>convincing those things are bad.
>>
FUCKING GROUND POUND THAT BITCH
>>
>>80437612
>posts number

Oh shit. I wonder whose it is. There's no way you'd be that stupid.
>>
>>80437454
First year psychology student on Mizzou
>>
>>80436823
clinton:
>pedo affairs
>terrorist affairs
>rape affairs
>trafficking affairs
>fbi investigation that concluded treason and lying under oath
>is owned by more companies than a nascar team
>and many, many more

trump:
>did some risky business but ended up a billionaire
>>
>>80436823
>Trump
>follows the law
>Clinton
>doesn't follow the law

Do you really need to make it more complicated than that?
>>
>>80436823
(1 post)
>>
>>80436823

>Confuses business restructuring with personal bankruptcy
>She's being sued for the same thing (clinton global initiative university isn't actually a university)
>That's a lie
>That's not a real statistic
>That's a lie
>Why would you care whether he's "rude" or not if he gets the job done?
>That's not a real statistic
>That's a lie
>That's a lie
>That's a lie
>That's a lie
>Bullying is an essential component to effective negotiation
>That's a lie
>>
>>80436823
Have you tried asking her how he is racist/sexist mate? Their arguments can usually be picked apart to "he hurt my feelings" at that point.
>>
>>80436823
>She lied about it
>She committed a fucking felony
>She is in part responsible for the deaths of Americans
>She is in part responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people
>She has no qualms about going to war for Israel
>She is corrupt
>She has received millions of dollars for her foundation from special interests, and even the Saudi Arabians
>She has given speeches to these people for millions of dollars, which she refuses to release
>Her foundation leads directly into her pocket
>She defended a rapist
>She doesn't care about rape victims
>She even once defended a child rapist as a lawyer
>She flipfloped on bankruptcy legislation

If you aren't just baiting and you actually got BTFO by that shitty picture, then you are either too dumb or too lazy for a bit of research.
>>
>>80437903
call me and find out
>>
>>80437586

I think it was from court
>>
File: image.png (284 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 600x533
Fixed the original image
>>
>>80437586
yes and she was mad that they would portray him that way.
>>
*adjusts glasses and straightens suit coat*

"Well actually, you've been brainwashed and there is a massive world conspiracy leading you to believe these blatant lies. I know this because I browse the /pol/ board on 4chan. It's really obvious actually. The Jews control the media and thus how the population thinks. When the media slanders trump, you will hate him more. I implore you to think a little more outside the box. Is trump talking nonsense, or are you just not smart enough to understand what he is saying?"
>>
>>80436823
1. no, it were business bankruptcies, he succeeded HUNDREDS of deals and filed for bankruptcy on 4 of them.
2. not sure
3. no
4. no, if he did the pools would look like 75-25 in favour of hitlerry
5. no, give one instance where he was hateful towards woman, and actually towards woman and not a single rosie.
6. no, give one instance where he was actually racist
7. no, he is just not politically correct
8. no, thats just wrong
9. no, thats a lie
10. no
11. Many woman accused many males of rape, does that mean we should instantly believe all of them? If she got him in jail she would get all of his assets, no wonder she tried it.
12. no, only fakes are
13. no, he is a great negotiator and was able to close hundreds of deals
14. no. Yeah, a multi billionaire is clueless about economy...
On the other hand
>She sent emails from her cell phone
Emails that possibly dangered your entire fucking country.
>>
>>80436823
I don't think we are compatible.
>>
>>80437152

This.
>>
>>80438873
He is pretty clueless about the economy. Isolationism makes people poorer, not richer. The only reason to vote for him is as a lesser of 2 evils.
>>
>>80436823
>He's a meany :(
>She broke federal law

GOSH
I WONDER WHY IT'S SO DIFFICULT

REALLY CLOGS THE COGS IN THE CLOGGIN BOGGIN
>>
>>80436823
"Diagnosed" Bitch please.

This is cute, though. Your girlfriend's creation or not, it shows females can use Photoshop, as this was obviously created by a bearer of estrogen.

They're evolving.
>>
File: 1468002648300.jpg (141 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
1468002648300.jpg
141 KB, 1000x714
>>80436823

when she starts running her yap, just push her mouth towards your crotch and tell her she'll understand why trumps better later.
>>
>>80439059
What he want isn't isolationism.
Just because he don't want all the manufacturing jobs to reside in other countries don't mean he is isolationism.
>>
>>80439059
Having better controlled borders is not isolationism. Have you been falling for the Brexit propaganda?
>>
I remember seeing something many years ago that stated there was proof that Hilary took a bribe. Like she was against some issue, took a bribe, then magically the next day she flip flopped and did everything she could to support the issue. Using her position for personal gain.

I know that's vague but it was many years ago, anyone know what I'm thinking about? It's been bothering me that I can't remember.
>>
>>80436823
>Diagnosed as psychopath & narcissist without the tests needed to be distributed by a psychiatrist.
>clueless about the economy & a billionaire
>thinking being a "bully" is a legitimate reason to not be a politician
>accusations are not evidence
>Wanting to deport illegal immigrants is somehow racist
>>
>>80439104
His economic plan is a fucking disaster, and he isn't a real conservative. Hey will damage the republican brand. I would personally vote for him if I could, however that's ONLY because he is up against Hillary.
>>
>>80436823

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity".
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who vehemently defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>80438297
/thread
>>
>>80436823
> He's a racist

Reply "enjoy fucking niggers you whore, peace". Never talk to her again.
>>
>>80436823
>girlfriend
>you get in political arguments with her

Hmmm. Really makes you think.
>>
>>80436823
>we are not allowed to make fun of our beautiful precious women
do you even equality?
>>
>>80436823
Daily friendly reminder.

It was a mistake to let women vote.
>>
>>80439643
>Hey will damage the republican brand

I'll enact poe's law and assume you aren't shitposting. The republican establishment didn't need Trump to damage their brand. They were doing a terrific job on their own. True, he's not a real conservative but real conservatism (or neo-conservatism) is really just old liberalism. Real conservatism, traditionalism died a long time ago.
>>
File: 1468117694983.png (276 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
1468117694983.png
276 KB, 600x533
>>80436823
Send her this OP
>>
>>80440190
it was a mistake to let anyone vote but Kings.
>>
>>80436823
>this level of willful ignorance
>>
>>80436823
97% of what he says are confirmed lies?
Where are they getting these numbers from?
There's no rational person on this planet that can look at that, and say "Yeah that's probably true"
Like wtf.
>>
File: 1467236853319.png (542 KB, 691x980) Image search: [Google]
1467236853319.png
542 KB, 691x980
>>80436823
>>
>>80438297
/thread
>>
Why are you dating someone who doesn't know anything about who you really are or care about you as a person enough to let you be yourself?

Why are you letting these people run your life?

Actually...

why are ... we...
>>
>>80438648

> defending a rapist
> wrong

rapists need lawyers
>>
>>80439104

this the only response you need op

make sure to greentext on facebooks
>>
>>80436823

Ask her why she Hates Woman and Gay people so much that she would support a woman who takes money from Fundamentalist Islamic countries that Murder Gays and Women

also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxKh1zsNn24
>>
This "4 bankruptcies" meme needs to die off.

Trump has never once filed for personal bankruptcy. 4 of his businesses did. 4 out of several hundred.
>>
No memes op
If that was my gf I'd dump her then and there
I'm slowly redpilling her
She's getting used to me vocally saying nigger and talking about kikes etc
Easier since we're both eastern European
>>
>>80440385
>not a Turkroach
>>
>>80439559
How is he going to stop them from leaving? By preventing free trade between nations of course.

>>80439579
I mean economic isolationism.
>>
>>80436823
Hillary armed children in Africa.
>>
>>80441055
Protectionism > Free Trade tbqh senpaitachi
>>
>>80436823

Trump

>Has a lot of bad hair days

Hillary

>Committed Treason
>Was Reckless with classified info that was important National security
>Hates white middle class America
>Wants to put coal miners out of work
>Committed fraud through the Clinton Foundation
>Constantly flip flops on social issues. See gay marriage
>Supports the BLM terrorist group and cop killers
>Wants to take away your right to do defend yourself with a gun, all while be constantly protected by armed guards
>Was for the Wars in Iraq
>Is in the pocket of bankers and big business

Anyone got anything to add?
>>
>>80441234
I said "senpaitachi"

What mod edited my post
>>
>>80437454
I think you already know (((who)))
>>
>>80441568
WHAT THE FUCK

IT DID IT AGAIN

I said Senpai with an s at the end
>>
>>80441645
it's a word filter you roodypoo
>>
>>80441645
oh fuck. Seriously. Why does "f a m" become "senpai"

Fuck you, 4chan
>>
>>80440323
He isn't particularly traditionalist or classical conservative either.

Being against free trade is a killer for any real conservative.

And as for the brand, the problem is that Trump isn't allowing them to fix it. The last good president from the republican side I can remember was Reagan, for fuck sake. Cruz or Kashich would have been better for the party, granted they wouldn't have been able to beat Hillary.

The most important upside to Trump is that he isn't Hillary. I'd still recommend you vote for him, but I don't understand people that hardheartedly support him.
>>
>>80441701

Don't make me drop kick your Candy-Ass
>>
>>80441725
>newman discovers filters after half a year of them being in use
>>
>>80440719

She laughed about the child rape incident. She got the rapist out of jail on the assertion that bloody panties were mishandled. The judge knew what the verdict should have been but had his hands legally tied.

And as for the first rapist, I mean Bill Clinton.
>>
You're cucked OP
>>
>>80436823
oh my god. i am now #Cruzmissile
>>
>>80441234
Yeah, great, everyone is poorer. It doesn't fucking work.

Everything is more expensive if we can't get things over seas. Sure, our steel manufacturers will survive, but the car manufacturers that use the steel will find it harder to survive as they need to pay double for steel. Then we pay more for cars. He wants tariffs that will come back and bite us on the ass.

>>80441512
Trump has 99 problems, but his geometrically perfect hair isn't one.
>>
>>80436823
Shillary had her hands in destabilizing north africa and the near east. That whore is responsible for hundreds of thousands of dead. Tell her that the Clinton foundation is engaged in child se slave trafficking.

Post the video in which Shillary cheers that Gadaffi was lynched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Break up with that leftist traitor whore.

Tell her that she is a disgrace to the US and mankind and does not deserve a man like you.

Optional - Tell her to "Eat shit and die."
>>
Except that's not what she did, she had a fucking server in her basement.
>>
>>80442166
Why do you say "us", Assiefag
>>
>>80436823
She's been involved in major scandals for decades, wherever the clintons go they leave a fucking scandal
Nobody could take this image seriously.
>>
>>80436823

I am continuously amazed at how pathetic stupid and ignorant people are in the age of the Internet.

You have google ON YOUR FUCKING PHONE and yet you never use that power for something important that actually matters

You can literally go to the Wikileaks website RIGHT NOW and see all of Hillary Clintons Leaked Emails when she was Secretary of State and they are even indexed for your convenience so you can type in "Lybia" and "Syria" into the search box and isolate them by topic

If you had ever bothered to do that you would know that As SecState she was directly involved with multiple war crimes and crimes against humanity. She overthrew the Gove3rnment of Libya and then smuggled Libyan weapons to Known and aknowledged Al Qaeda affiliated groups in Syria which is a blatant act of HIGH TREASON. Those same groups then switch hats and started calling themselves ISIS (literally same soldiers just changed their name) and began to commits acts of Ethnic cleansing against Kurds/Shia Muslims and Yzidi Christians and alawites.

Thats right kid........There is irrefutable Hard evidence online right now of Hillary Clinton Committing GENOCIDE and HIGH TREASON and even though the Mainstream media pretends it does not exist you as a human being with internet access could have bypassed those Propaganda outlets and looked this shit up yourself.

The reason why these horrible things continue to happen in the Internet age is because of worthless faggots like you who are too lazy to spend a couple hours of your time on a search engine

You shouldn't even be here asking us for ammo against Clinton you piece of fucking shit. You should have been researching her yourself.

Your girlfriend is a woman and as such, she has a valid excuse for being a mentally retarded know nothing CUNT but you as a man should have known more than her and been able to correct her stupidity on command when situations like this arise. She should dump you for being so weak.
>>
>>80442267

How did that work I wonder. Was it Linux? Windows Server? OSX?
>>
>>80442583
You seem upset baka.
>>
>>80442408
Well we buy a lot of shit from America. Cars included. Ultimately our American products would become significantly more expensive. By us I mean the global economy.

Hell, you never know. If China gets screwed by America they might consider being nicer to us. We could get cheaper everything. I just wish the cunts would stop buying our land.
>>
>>80442651
no she bought a website and basically made her own version of gmail
>>
>>80436823
Sit down and watch link related

http://www.ancreport.com/report/hillary-to-the-woodshed/
>>
>>80442764
Well, none of us much care about you, or any country besides ourselves.

Protectionism isn't any worse than free trade. You either keep all industry here, have reliable everything, and, most stuff made back when everything was made in America, is still working and will work for the next few centuries, so any extra price is more than worth it.

or you give all our industry to china, and leave us with no industry at all.
>>
>>80442583
>She overthrew the Gove3rnment of Libya and then smuggled Libyan weapons to Known and aknowledged Al Qaeda affiliated groups in Syria which is a blatant act of HIGH TREASON.
lol yeah, because the U.S. government is ever going to be held accountable for war. Why not arrest Bush, Rumsfeld, etc, too?

Oh yeah, because you don't like Clinton and hold her to different standards.
>>
File: temp-saddamreidcheck.jpg (51 KB, 605x514) Image search: [Google]
temp-saddamreidcheck.jpg
51 KB, 605x514
>>80436823

first off, clarify that this isn't about emails, this is about gross negligence in the handling of confidential materials.
>>
>>80436823
You could go on for hours refuting this image but I'm 100% certain some anon has already done so.
>>
>>80436823
Time to dump her
>>
File: 1466219328027.jpg (188 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1466219328027.jpg
188 KB, 620x412
>>80436823
Memes on the internet are always right. Always trust a shared image
>>
>>80442791

I'm not sure you understand my question.
>>
>>80442943
That's such a simplistic understanding. So you keep the industry here by making Chinese products more expensive. The companies producing those products survive, but the other companies in America that use those products will suffer. Eventually this cost trickles down to the consumer on every level bar agriculture. Our wages are simply too high to produce things like steel cost effectively.

Protectionism simply doesn't fix the problem, and it creates new ones. I also wouldn't want a fucking carrot infringing on my right to freedom of association, so I'm not sure why you do.
>>
>>80443308
What chinese resources do we need? If we stopped being pussies about it, and used the oustanding number of natural resources within our own country, we can produce anything
>>
>>80436823
>$4.5 billion net worth
>clueless about economy

k
>>
File: 347437458569.jpg (109 KB, 1100x770) Image search: [Google]
347437458569.jpg
109 KB, 1100x770
>>80436823
>normies think she just did a little oopsie with her emails
>no comprehension of just how fucked up this shit is

on the day of the rope normies will be the first to hang
>>
>>80443562
Yeah, if you make the government run them. Which is inefficient. The fact is if you produce steel here, for example, you need to pay a very high wage to the workers, and then make the workplace far more state of the art then they do in China for a similar quality and yield regardless.

Unless you force them not to, people will by the Chinese steel. One thing you can do is ship them your ore, like we do. Ultimately government intervention is always a problem, and you are making a mistake in thinking it will fix this. You need to find a way to make your steel either better or cheaper to produce, because the Chinese do it by exploiting their labor.

Steel is the example I keep bringing up, and it's an important one to think about.
>>
>>80443562
>What chinese resources do we need?
Money, products, rare earth metals, etc.
>>
>>80436823
>ignorance
>deliberate fraud
>>
>>80444200
Oh yeah, the rare earth minerals are a really fucking good one. That's how much China has the west by the balls. You tell me how their gonna make use of superconductors if China won't give them any materials.
>>
>>80443080

>men from a political party i dislike got away with these crimes
>therefore a woman from a political party i do like should get away with these crimes

I would call you a hypocrite but that would be redundant seeing as you are a Canadian.
>>
>>80438648
>She has no qualms about going to war for Israel
That's not a negative.
>>
File: vrwc part1.jpg (868 KB, 720x8368) Image search: [Google]
vrwc part1.jpg
868 KB, 720x8368
>>80437282
>>
>>80444367
Do you really want to set this precedent where presidents and high officials can be arrested for okaying wars and ops? Imagine if this happens with all the bleeding heart libs.
>>
File: vrwc part2.jpg (658 KB, 720x7584) Image search: [Google]
vrwc part2.jpg
658 KB, 720x7584
>>80444665
>>
>>80436823
Stop posting this, if you're going to try and stimulate conversation at least make some new material.
>>
>>80444516

ahhh Norwegians.......the Crypto-nordic jew...
>>
>>80436823
Redpill her bro, if you have the information fucking use it.
>>
File: 1466759558072.jpg (121 KB, 646x890) Image search: [Google]
1466759558072.jpg
121 KB, 646x890
>>80437023
You got us mixed up with the robots
>>
>>80439643
>he isn't a real conservative. Hey will damage the republican brand.
Who gives a fuck? Neo-cons and the republican party are fucking cancer. The right desperately needs a rebirth.
>>
Perjury, obstruction of justice, receiving and sending top secret info on a non-secure and undocumented basis, multiple acts of which were so bad that they would be considered acts of war against other countries if revealed, runs a "charity" which has an administrative expense of 98%, covered up Bill's rapes, dozens of people who have tried to call her or her husband out on any criminal activity has died in "accidents" and "suicides".

Trump is a kike who exploited business law and eminent domain to make a bunch of dosh, but everything else in the picture is either straight up lies or someone disliking him because of the lies. And being greedy is a thousand times less severe than being a god damned traitor.
>>
File: 1465815958954.png (319 KB, 4000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1465815958954.png
319 KB, 4000x2400
>>80444516
Where do you think you are son?
>>
>>80436823
Let her post what she wants because women can't into logic.

Sounds like your expectations for her are too high. She's a WOMAN.
>>
>>80444674

I want Every President and Vice president since JFK to be impeached and executed for the things they have done. Even if it causes a civil war.

I give zero fucks anymore
>>
>>80436823
>diagnosed as psychopath and narcissist
Source??
>>
>>80444674
I'd be perfectly happy arrest anyone who wages war without congressional approval.
>>
>>80436823

>Whitewater
>Cattle Futures
>Vince Foster
>"bimbo eruptions"

You're making me nostalgic for the 90s OP.
>>
>>80436823
>Repond like this lad:
Looks like those emails weren't the only things deleted, where are you hiding the negatives Hillary?
>>
>>80436823
>roleplaying as somebody with a girlfriend in order to start a thinly-veiled [pol BTFO] thread under a different format on an anonymous Khazachstani goat-decoration forum.
>being a literal cuckold
One of these applies to you, OP. How did life bring you here?
>>
>>80445004

Some psych PHD said he "diagnosed" trump with narcissistic personality disorder (but not psychopathy). It's worth noting that diagnosing someone you've never met or spoken to is a major breach of psychological protocol
>>
>>80444954
...and that's why you are where you are in life.

>>80445036
What about arresting troops for improper conduct on foreign soil?
>>
>>80444884
That's why you should be pining for a real conservative rather than supporting Trump. Spend your meme magic wisely.
>>
>>80442651
I runs Windows
proof: https://mail.clintonemail.com/

also, here's the login page: https://mail.clintonemail.com/owa/auth/logon.aspx
>>
File: 1462999502030.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1462999502030.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>80436823
Just reply that it really made you think. "Wow", or something like that
>>
>>80437152
Came here to post this.
>>
>>80442651

She probably doesn't even know, she just hired an IT guy to do it all for her, and then got him to try to scrub the server when FBI investigation was looming.
>>
>>80445192
>What about arresting troops for improper conduct on foreign soil?
Of course
>>
>>80445328

just means hes to weak a beta to change her views
>>
File: 1468033185508.png (202 KB, 462x453) Image search: [Google]
1468033185508.png
202 KB, 462x453
>>80436823
I'm on to you
>>
>>80436823
put her in a gimp suit and lock her in the basement.
>>
>>80436823
>Bankrupt 4 times
So, he shouldn't take risks?
>Sued for Trump University
Whoopty Shit. Some people didn't do as well as the University promised.
>Casinos went out of business.
This is the same argument as the first one.
>50% of Republicans hate him.
You mean the Republicans that started the Iraq War? I thought they didn't like Shillary either.
>97% of what he says are confirmed lies.
By a media that lies 97% of the time.
>Diagnosed as psychopath and narcissist.
This is bullshit.
>Nobody trusts him with nuke codes.
He is more anti-war than Shillary. Just look at Libya and her voting record on Iraq.
>His wife accused him of rape.
With no evidence what so ever.
>His entire clothing line was made in China.
Because it is cheaper. He is trying to change that.
>He insults and hates women.
>He's a racist. Hates all minorities.
>He is vulgar, rude, and disrespectful.
>He's not a negotiator... he's a bully.
>Clueless about economy and int'l affairs.
Not an arguments.
>>
File: Anger Whack.jpg (240 KB, 898x697) Image search: [Google]
Anger Whack.jpg
240 KB, 898x697
There are so many lies about Trump it's ridiculous. You corner someone on some topic and get them to admit that maybe NAFTA is a bad idea, and then they just pull out there list of Hitler-isms and you spend time trying to debunk the bullshit.

Once people start catching on to the lies, they end up liking Trump more. That's how most people board the Trump train. The media is only hurting itself by aggrandizing this hard.
>>
>>80436823
What camera do you use when a nigger fucks your girlfriend
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.