[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim Jefferies completely destroys Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 31
File: images (2).jpg (13 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13 KB, 271x186
completely BTFO
B
T
F
O

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ
>>
>You are dumb if you appreciate simple language
>Ironically uses simple language to express "build wall is bad"
>Restricting muslim immigration will create more terrorists so we better not make them mad

I'll take the bait. The real joke is that liberals look to comedians for poltiical guidance. Not funny / not an argument.
>>
>>80430043
I dislike this cunt
>>
>stand-up "comedy"
>2016

It was awful a fucking decade ago. It's dead, just deal with it.
>>
>>80431163
>>Restricting muslim immigration will create more terrorists so we better not make them mad

Wishful hearing? He clearly says that the American citizens who are muslim will be marked and registered, not new immigrants.
>>
>>80430043
Im not giving you view Mr Jefferies, give me a transcript
>>
File: 1453240188889.jpg (126 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
1453240188889.jpg
126 KB, 419x430
wow, i used to like that guy, what a shame

also bill burr is wearing on my last nerves shitting on trump

WHEN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT HE WILL REMEMBER THOSE WHO WERE LOYAL
>>
>>80431627
The American citizens that are muslim are the ones doing the islamic-inspired shootings, anyway, what point are you trying to ma- *looks at flag*

Oh.
>>
>>80431627

Oh so should Americans take the Israeli stand point in just killing every arab that walks?
>>
>>80431987
Only in self defence

>>80431872
What point will there be to register them then genius?

>ID please
>I'm sorry sire you can't enter this club, it says here that are a muslim
>comes back with a gun and kills everyone
>>
>>80431872
>the islamic-inspired shootings
What, all two of them?

I'm sure muslims are the real threat, they've just killed so many people in the US!
>>
>>80430043
Wow, at last I truly see. I'm a #cuckmissile now.
>>
>le right wingers are dumb
>le wrong side of history
>le muslims are ok leave em alone
I bet this video got 50000 upvotes on Reddit
>>
File: IMG_1539.png (233 KB, 471x351) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.png
233 KB, 471x351
>>80430043
>Australians
>>
>>80430043

Wow. I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
>>80432171
>kikes and liberals would say that a subhuman like this deserves to live
>>
>>80430043
Isn't this the same guy with le epic BTFO of gun owners a few years ago? I saw that video all over facebook and reddit.

It really made me think...
>>
File: Capture.jpg (17 KB, 595x105) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17 KB, 595x105
>liberals have no argument so they backpedal and resort to attacking character
>>
>israel
>>
the way he says things is what lets me know he is smart

i trust this man
>>
File: e9VYNuv.jpg (56 KB, 443x428) Image search: [Google]
e9VYNuv.jpg
56 KB, 443x428
>>80432747
yes

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
>>
>>80433078
Jim Jeffries is a fuckin retard. I like his comedy specials but dear God is he brain dead
>>
>>80430043
If you love ISIS, they'll be the asshole then.
Show your love America.
>>
>>80430043

>taking political advice from an alcoholic drug user
>>
>>80432514
Did you even watch the video?
>>
wtf I hate Jefferies now
>>
>>80430043
Man Jim Jefferies is so politically incorrect. Remember his TV show where he gets shot by two rednecks after his stand up because he advocates for gun control. Absolute madman I'm telling you.
>>
>>80430043
jim jefferies is a wanker. totally forced accent too, when an australian over exaggerates their accent like that its cringetacular. hes like a dumb bogan version of george carlin, and george carlin wasnt even funny, he just lectured people. lame
>>
>>80433863
still better than than a failed fascist businessman with a word dictionary a 12 year old who inherited his money and literally didn't do shit in his life.

>>80433603
come back when you have a real argument
>>
>>80431773
This. Once Jim started going on about guns, that was it for me.

Been a Bill Burr fan before most knew who he was, I always thought he be backing Trump.
>>
I never understood why /pol/ loves Trump so much. I know most of you think you have an illusion of choice by voting, but c'mon.

Americans are fucked.
>>
>>80434667
t. someone who doesn't want to BUILD WALL
>>
>>80431163
it's not just about simple language, it's about simple concepts (aka overgeneralisations) which trumps did use quite a lot especially at the beginning of his campaign
>>
>>80430043
Makes no fucking sense. What a cunt.
Message from the UK - we love, appease and coddle minorities in the UK. Muslims are maybe 5% - but we now have a muslim mayor of London, our government buildings are sukkuk compliant, most of our meat is halal and we don't even know it, And you know what? They're never satisified. They become more radicalised with each generation.
I don't know what the solution is, the it isn't to let more in, and say they don't have to change.
Be the asshole America, be the asshole.
>>
>>80431773
That fallacy meme with the guy not having an opinion and saying the world is fucked just to let you know how above it all he is would be the perfect thing to describe Bill Burr.

I find myself disappointed in a lot of comedians right now.
>>
>he said he'd put all muslims on a register
disregarded after that
he said no such thing
>>
>>80430043
No idea who that is and didn't watch the video, but based on the appearance of the guy, I'm going to guess that it was just a long ad hominem attack with the man trying to be funny and failing miserably. Like a literally who le current year limey.

Am I in the ballpark?
>>
File: 1463821274890.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463821274890.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>80430043
I bet if you sit this guy down and actually challenge him on these points, he'll break down like a child. All these people are the same.

People like this don't actually understand the policies nor do they understand anything about economics or politics. He's just reiterating the opinions of other people, and like most of his kind, he can't even come up with his own opinions.
>>
>We used to laugh at our comedians. Now we laugh at our politicians and listen seriously to comedians. Observes Beppe Grillo. We should start fearing our politicians and electing the comedians. Says I.
>>
File: 1467747843106.png (83 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
1467747843106.png
83 KB, 905x624
>>80435011
no, watch it

>>80434930

>donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/

>>80435051
>I bet if you sit this guy down and actually challenge him on these points, he'll break down like a child. All these people are the same.
>People like this don't actually understand the policies nor do they understand anything about economics or politics. He's just reiterating the opinions of other people, and like most of his kind, he can't even come up with his own opinions.

This applies to Trump you realize it right?
>>
>>80431773
>>80433603
>>80433921
>>80434388

>being so binary in your thinking that it prevents you from enjoying comedy you are actually a fan of
>letting politics control your thoughts this much
>only listening to media that agrees with your point of view 100%

you guys are the worst part of this thread
>>
>>80430043
>>
>>80435394
>This applies to Trump you realize it right?
Yet, Trump has come out of interviews and debates being the victorious one in the room? Has Jim been in hundreds of political grillings, debates and interviews?
>>
>>80435394
Just finished it.

I was 100% correct and your a leaf using a nose proxy. Real Jews are much better shitposters than you.
>>
>>80430043
Eh that kinda sucks. Jim is a funny dude, but when a comedian sits down in front of the crowd to let you know what's going on... thats when you turn the shit off.
>>
It's pretty much been leaked the reason they want mass immigration to eradicate white people to turn the colored people and mixed into serfs since they'll take shit pay.

No thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x874
>>80430043

The problem with his logic is Obama ran on hope change love and unity then gave us despair, continuation (followed Bush's bank bailouts), hate division (BLM). So, let's go the other way and take Trumps 'Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!' approach.
>>
File: 1453429081537.jpg (239 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453429081537.jpg
239 KB, 890x1000
if someone doesn't like Trump, they are a moron politically and I lose respect for them
>>
>>80430043
Sorry Ameribros. This cunt doesn't represent us.

Pls shoot him next time you see him.

Cheers
>>
>>80435636

>being Australian
>defending an American politician this much

u tho
>>
>>80435428
>Trying to act above the opposition
And you're why we lose

Ask yourself if a liberal has your mindset
>>
>>80430043
Thought it was funny until he started joking about how Mexico will pay for the wall (harmless though ill-informed) and especially how Muslims are just vicious snowflakes we need to handle with kid gloves. Why do people like this openly admit that your average Muslim is a stone's throw away from becoming full blown radical and deflect the blame to the people who actually want to stop it?
>>
>>80435946
He's funny but you know that there is something going on where comedians are getting paid to push an agenda. I just think it's one of the prices of doing business for comedians.
>>
>>80435394
>http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/
I've seen the video (which is conveniently absent from the article), he's ambushed with a question and absent-mindedly answers it to get the guy to go away. Seriously, watch the footage and tell me that's something that Donald has suggested himself.
>>
>>80435992
M8. Just as Brexit may bring about a domino effect death of the EU, a Trump election may bring about a domino effect mass election of right wing world leaders.

There's a lot riding on this.
>>
>>80434388
>Been a Bill Burr fan before most knew who he was, I always thought he be backing Trump.
100% blame the lovley NEE-AH.
>>
>>80435730
His early stuff was joking about the things everyone sorta knows but keeps below the surface, re: sexuality and stuff like that. The funny thing is he always worked in jokes about his career, insecurity and dream of making it big in Hollywood. Amazing that as soon as he got there, they have him reading from their playbook. It's sell out, suck cocks or both in the realm of the Jude. Sad!
>>
>>80435946
They did this to him.
>>
>>80436063
This. I haven't cared about the moral high ground since February. I WANT Trump supporters to become what the media makes them out to be instead of just sitting there and taking it from those protesters since they're afraid it'll make them look bad.
>>
>>80436218
And just like brexit might destroy the UK electing Trump might kill the right
>>
File: 1468031293121.gif (3 MB, 700x285) Image search: [Google]
1468031293121.gif
3 MB, 700x285
>>80435992
>Not supporting the western struggle for the preservation of our civilization.
u tho
>>
>hahaha isn't he just dumb
>hahaha build a wall
>RACIST

like pottery
>>
>>80434823

What did you expect, comedian are fuckups and manchildren. I love Bill Burr and Doug Stanhope but some of their ideas are retarded, funny but retarded.

Joe Rogan is pretty cool but at the end of the day he's just another rich progressive faggot making his dough in entertainment.

Never look up to comedian for guidance on anything, they're good at telling jokes and that's that.
>>
>>80430043
This guy's a crack addict
>>
>>80435428
>all comedy is leftist propaganda at this point
>normies unironically believe all of it is true
>waah, can't you take a joke, what are you an SJW?
>>
Jim Jeffries is a treasonous piece of shit. Americans have the good courtesy to let him into their country to make shitloads of money from his shitty comedy tour and he has the nerve to shit on one of the most important right's that Americans have -- their gun rights.

Please do us a favor and shoot him in the knee caps and send him back to Melbourne..
>>
>>80433603

I used to like him too but until he stopped boozing and became another rich progressive faggot.

Still funny, though. Just don't listen to his opinions, people like him are living in a bubble.
>>
Fuck this cunt he doesn't represent us, bet this sellout doesn't even know how to enjoy some tough yakka after a day shaming the bludgers.
>>
>>80431773
To be fair to Bill Burr, out of all the comedians Bill is the only at least stated he didnt know what the fuck he was talking about and maybe Trump will be able fix shit. He also shitted on Hillary and Bernie.

>>80434388
>implying you're talking about Opie and Jim during the fagshootings
I love Jim but he was so fucking enraging that day. All of them were fucking retards. Even tho Opie is a douche he was the most reasonable mother fucker in the room that day. Also i tried calling that day to redpill Jimmy but they dropped my call twice.
>>
>>80430043
>shitposting on stage

They're evolving, get the gas ready boys.
>>
>>80436583
Oh I don't. They fucking dancing monkeys. They're just like the actors they complain about when they have a political opinion.
>>
>>80430043
DELETE THIS
>>
>>80436895

dropped ya call? musta been a real heavy phone or somethin' tsss tss
>>
>>80432171

Ahahahahahhaah

The kike lies whenever he talks.

Your own politicians call for genocide and a jewish only state.

Why is it any different than having a white only state?

You fork tongued jews will reap what you sew.
>>
>>80433589
...He makes a few good points.
>>
>Iz-Iz

Lol wut

Also, HE NEVER FUCKING SAID PUT AMERICAN MUSLIMS IN REGISTRIES. And I can take his act and easily apply it to Hillary.

>Hillary just says shit lol "no bank too big to fail, no person too big to jail" haha just golbeedeegook no innit?
>>
>>80437200

Of course to the strayacucks who gave up their guns he does.

You freedomless cowards
>>
>>80436653

>all comedy is leftist propaganda

No chill Germany right on cue.
>>
File: s01e03_pinktop.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
s01e03_pinktop.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Has anyone seen his show from 2013?
s01 was pretty decent
s02 was gay as fuck
He better hope he's got some sort of KeK immunity
>>
>>80430043
who?
>>
>>80437149
Oh Chip
>>
>>80430043
....he looks jewish
>>
>>80430043
This is just stand-up without the comedy part.

He's not incorrect with the beginning, but the shit he says in the end is pretty terrible.

The candidate the media talks about, the next Hitler that he is supposedly, is someone that sounds like someone who I could actually get behind. Thing is, I really have a hard time seeing Trump as the person he's been painted as.

On the other hand, I used to dig the Machiavellian angle of Hillary, as that made her seem ruthless, efficient and competent. After this email shit? I'm not sure anymore. She just seems like a fool.
>>
>>80437390
I don't know what this means, but it is the same in here btw, except it is also unfunny even if you agree with it.
>>
>>80430043
Oh look another hollywood faggot making money for the jews by making jokes about popular punching bags and easy targets.
>>
>>80430043
lmao he really used the "theyre peaceful unless we piss them off" meme. another on the list for the day of rope
>>
>>80437200
Our gun laws """"work"""" (discounting the Lindt cafe, no school massacres but still shitloads of gun crime) because we have incredibly tough border policy to keep the nuts or the mothers and fathers of future nuts outside the country.

I can see a horrible massacre in the future because of Islam, the same left that took the guns will try to take away the borders because these people are at the end of the day, retards who don't know what they want.
>>
>>80437720
>On the other hand, I used to dig the Machiavellian angle of Hillary, as that made her seem ruthless, efficient and competent.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/concern_troll
>>
>>80437720
She is just senile with a huge, fragile ego that thinks having a vagina makes it her turn to be president.

She is surrounded by a ruthless and efficient, effective machine. But she is the weakest link.
>>
>>80438091

Nick DiPaolo is one of the few right wing comedians. He's touring, releasing his specials and shit but he'll never achieve mainstream success because of his views. He knows, he talked about it on his podcast.
>>
>>80438239
I agree that JJ completely ignored the fact that it's niggers that cause a lot of the crime.
I just think there could be just tighter regulations with the government actually trying to crack down on black market guns
>>
>>80431773
It's Hollywood. There's so much money on the line everyone is afraid to disagree with each other so it turns into a circle jerk.
>>
LET ME SEE...

>hate doesn't beat hate
>love beats hate
>if you hate someone and they hate you, try loving them
>they might keep hating you but everyone will think they're an asshole

>love ISIS
>they keep hating us
>people think they are assholes
>people still die because of them

????????????????????

great argument dumbass. can we remove normies who argue with >muh feels xD permanently yet
>>
>>80431773
Old freckles gets a pass for me he doesn't crap on trump hard enough for me to dislike him, he recovers with his humour.
>>
>>80437721

I'm saying your sentiment about comedy is pretty intense and hyperbolic.
>>
>>80434388
Bill thinks Hillary is the devil, he probably will vote if be even remembers for the Libertarian meme party.
>>
>>80438433
Exactly how I see it.

>>80438400
I am wondering which one of us is bordering dyslexia here, but feel free to elaborate.

I did say that I see her as a fool, didn't I?
>>
>>80438471
Most of the guys from Tough Crowd (regardless of their politics) will never achieve mainstream success because they're all bridge-burners. Patrice admitted this about himself and Nick on O & A years ago.
>>
>>80435636
Jim would have given up. He's only a big man when up on stage.
>>
>>80430043
Jim Jefferies sucks his own cum out of sluts pussies, who cares what this faggot thinks
>>
>>80433915
Yes, some parts were funny
He seemed to strawman almost everything except for the fact that
>DJT speaks in a simple manner
>He'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it
of course, being a typical liberal fag, he didn't look in to it further
Also, his bit about his Muslim immigration policy isn't even based on fact
>>
>>80438751
Really? You don't agree that almost all of stand up comedy are the same leftist talking points? Or are you one of the people who think that "reallity has a strong liberal bias", so all they are saying is the truth.
>>
>>80435394
Intelligence is genetic. Does Quentin know anything about words?
>>
File: BlackLivesMatter.jpg (276 KB, 1898x956) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesMatter.jpg
276 KB, 1898x956
Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization;'

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
sry
>>
>>80430043

This man is literally arguing for sophism. Disgusting.
>>
File: australia-gun-deaths-bi.png (100 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
australia-gun-deaths-bi.png
100 KB, 1200x900
>>80438471

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNdztMBSySY

this is exactly what I imagined it to be.
a pile of steaming shit

>>80438629
replace ISIS with Muslims in USA, dumbass.

>pic related, who wants to YRYL guys?
>>
>>80439090
> Patrice admitted this about himself and Nick on O & A years ago.

I remember that one, Chris Rock gave him so much shit that day too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8a_aimlV58

Skip to 45m 50s
>>
>>80440581
>this is exactly what I imagined it to be.
>a pile of steaming shit

Give him a break, he's getting old and services his audience with dick jokes now. He was good during the Tough Crowd days, they all were.
>>
>>80435992
Boy you got him good.
>>
>>80431163
> The real joke is that liberals look to comedians for poltiical guidance

But Trump literally IS one. Defends his dick size, wants to build a internet wall against isis

Sure, is is not an IT guy. But maybe as a professional, you should consult some people, who know their stuff, if you don't know shit about that certain subject.

Thanks to him the race became a shitty reality show for me
>>
>>80443008

Yes, he's a meme. The thing is that people don't care. Some may, but others believe it doesn't matter who's president that much and will vote for anyone who's not an insider.

Nobody said Trump would be a great president, but if he is smart enough to surround himself with competent people it will be enough to disrupt the current corrupt system.
>>
>>80434773
It's our fate to be the asshole the world needs.

I really don't understand the leftist European mentality. They somehow think that they can square modern western ideals, like equality of the sexes with the ancient -but still very much followed- beliefs of Islam.

Things are going to get much worse before they get better.
>>
>>80430043
I'm sick of this shit cunt
Is he the only Australian comedian we have left?
>>
>>80445616
Ur mum's funny, m8.
>>
>>80445616
Every Australian worth his hat and corks is a comedian m8.

But we are all far too offensive for television, so you end up with the Melbournites.
>>
>>80440581
>gun deaths
Cunt
>>
File: 1468116498114.jpg (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1468116498114.jpg
1 MB, 1242x2208
>>80431163
>The real joke is that liberals look to comedians for poltiical guidance.

I never understood this.
>>
All comedians are shit tier nowadays. George Carlin would've supported Trump.
>>
>>80447493
kek
>>
Jim Jefferies got one hell of a hair transplant recently.
>>
>>80430043
I love Aussie bantz but his last stand-up special he did was all political and gay
>>
File: al.jpg (26 KB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
26 KB, 200x176
>>80447493

Fucking what?
>>
>>80448228
One ex-nog,k?
>>
>>80434145
Wait do people actually still believe in the "he inherited all his money" meme? Are you actually completely retarded when it comes to basic business economics, or are you trolling, kike?
Serious question. Are you really that stupid? I thought Jews were good with money.
>>
>>80430043
>an ozzy with weak bantz
Sad!
>>
File: 1445542312431.png (727 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445542312431.png
727 KB, 1024x768
>>80430043
Isn't he an Aussie?
It's IRL shitposting and you are all falling for the bait
>>
File: ht-simonpegg.jpg (41 KB, 443x339) Image search: [Google]
ht-simonpegg.jpg
41 KB, 443x339
>>80448095
Which reminds me, why the hell did Simon Pegg get a hair transplant? If anyone could go bald without people caring, its Scotty.
>>
>>80430043
>another literally who is butthurt about Trump
boo fucking hoo
>>
File: 1467762010095.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1467762010095.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>80430043
Jim Jefferies is a literal cuck who talks about his wife getting railed by 7ft tall black dudes. no one fucking cares
>>
File: 1468103209128.png (493 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1468103209128.png
493 KB, 750x750
>>80449044

never argue with superior intellect filthy goy

How much money did Trump get from his father?
>In his book "The Art of the Deal" Donald Trump states he >started out with about $200,000 straight out of college. That >includes real estate his father helped him own. He received >$40-$200 million when his father died in 1999. He was worth >$1.6 billion at this time, estimated by Forbes.
>>
>>80447484
Its because they don't want to think about issues. They just want to be entertained.
>>
>>80449893
>4.5 billion net worth in 2015
>inherited all his money
Are you even trying?
>>
>>80439305
I think he means you were very correct in what you said. "Right on cue" , "hitting the nail on the head", and "right on the money" are all phrases that generally mean that you got it right, though "right on cue" also means some thing happened at the perfect moment. Just in case you didn't get some English idioms
>>
>>80450341
My point being that the difference between

>self made from nothing to a blillionarie
and
>had 1.6 apples, 15 years later has 4.5 apples

is a huge one.
>>
File: 1453268507674.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1453268507674.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>80430043
You know, i'm not a fan of the Donald, but this guy's """"""""""comedy"""""""""" routine had two good jokes before it went into a soapbox of mostly illogical gibberish.

Seriously how do you make the leap that a teenager being put on some list by the government makes them go from "i love this country" to "what a fucking shithole I like radical islam now!". What an absolutely asininity.
>>
>>80450729
And the back peddling begins
And you actually think you're intelligent
It's kind of cute actually.
Any other easily refuted outlandish claims you got about the guy?
>>
>>80450729
Oh and comparing 1.6 BILLION to 1.6 apples
What a fucking joke you are.
Do you know how much a billion is kiddo?
>>
>>80430043
I think that he's only slightly popular in America because of the novelty of his Aussie accent, that's the reality. And to my ears the accent sounds a bit put on and exaggerated anyway. No one had ever heard of him over here until that stupid gun control video everyone linked on Facebook which went (((viral))). The Trump one has hit a new low. #lovenothate is his punchline?? He just ticked off all the establishment talking points on Trump, there was nothing funny or original about the whole bit.
>>
File: 1467685136013.jpg (4 MB, 1800x1770) Image search: [Google]
1467685136013.jpg
4 MB, 1800x1770
>>80430043
fat faggot btfo pol 4ever LEL can pool ever recova?!??!
Please just find a heavy duty rope to end your pathetic life with you piece of shit fucking jew.
>>
File: 1460699738965.jpg (28 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1460699738965.jpg
28 KB, 640x472
>>80430043
>Australian intellectual
>Calls ISIS "is is"
>Falsely claims Trump said he wants to put all American Muslims on a registry

How does this guy even have fans?
>>
>>80451171

ok you dumb cunt listen up

do you realize the difference between 0 and 1 Billion?

Now what difference is bigger,
from 0 to 1 Billion which is 1 Billion times larger
or
1.5 bil vs 4.5 bil which is 3 times larger?

WHATS BIGGER 10000000 OR 3?
that's the fucking ratio
you dumb fucking twat
>>
>>80451626
What was with that? I've never heard anyone pronounce it that way, it's not an Aussie thing. Weird.
>>
>>80451803
3 billion dollars is a lot of money.
More than you will ever hope to see in your entire shekel crazed like you dirty kike.
An orange dude with bad hair is more successful than you could ever hope to accomplish in 3 life times.
You're most certainly mad.
>>
>>80451996
He's a comedian. It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.
>>
>>80451996
My best guess is he's just not smart
>>
>>80431773
Did he AT LEAST say shit about shillary?

Everybody always runs their mouth on trump, but never shillary. I wonder why that is

Jim used to be great, but he was always a liberal faggot, the most i can expect at this time is that he gave shillary a harder time, which i doubt

What a shame
>>
>>80452287
Except Jefferies isn't supposed to be the joke.
>>
>>80451171
I can't believe you're trying to rek a jew in a money debate.
>>
>>80432609
Settle down, princess.
>>
>>80430043
Sage, hide, and report bait threads.
Keep this board clean
>>
>>80430043
>>80451533 (OP)
Hey all.
We're being raided.
Hurrr Durr Drumph
Fuck off shills
Come to the real threads

/cfg/ General
>>80449854 →

Red Team
>>80451378 →

Memetics Division\
>>80417380 →
>>
>>80452875
What? He makes fun of himself all the time. About having a small dick, and doing drugs, and basically being a rapist.
>>
He used to do a podcast with another comedian and he was actually pretty funny on it most of the time. But his political stuff isn't very funny.
>>
File: 1455401807751.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1455401807751.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>80430043
jim jeffries is a disgusting fucking trendy liberal bootlicking cuckold retard

none of his standup is funny, that fuck is more cucked than louie CucK

Not even going to watch, he's a fucking cancer, and if you like him you should go back to l e ddit
>>
>>80453964
Opie and Anthony?
>>
>>80434132
Whoah. He's so brave.
>>
>>80454592
Not O&A although I liked him on that too. Eddie someone. They had a knockoff Karl Pilkington that they used to torment.
>>
>>80430043
He's right about the straight talker meme. But that doesn't mean what he said after is accurate. You can be straight forward and correct, or be ambiguous/bush-beating and correct. Trump is kinda sorta the former, Obama and the EU cuck leaders are neither.

The rest of the act is just lack of awareness on his part. Typical purple pilled aussie.
>>
Jim Jefferies is Australian John Oliver. Completely unfunny and disowned by his home country.

Also, like John Oliver he is a "fake" Australian. It's a complete act.

You Yanks can have him. Please make sure he never returns.
>>
>>80431678
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnH67G7vAu4

Joe Rogan isn't too far gone. I know Milo comes off as an attention whore, but he's really good at explaining /pol/like views in a short amount of time without being disrupted by poz.
>>
>>80431163
he's autistic
>>
>>80435946

Can't you just grab him and toss him in a pit full of jack jumpers and funnel web spiders? After that, pour a bucket of water with hundreds of irukandji jellyfish in side over his head?
>>
>>80458905

*in side = inside
>>
>>80430043
>British "comedy"

I need mouthwash
>>
>>80430043
Better to be a slave of America than a freeman of Africa
>>
>bathroom wall "art" backdrop
>bottle of brain cell-killing juice
>deranged eyebrow raise

Whatever this sort has to say, I'm almost certain is below the dignity of criticism.
>>
>tfw you try to redpill people
>tfw they literally laugh in your face and call you a dumbass

What did I do wrong. I thought normies would understand
>>
>>80430043
Jim Jefferies is a fucking idiot. I'm ashamed to have him as a part of my country, however he is about as politically aware as most Australians.

I will admit that I don't like Trump, but the reasons for me not liking him are probably far more sophisticated than this moron.
>>
Man, I love Jefferies and Burr when they're not talking about anything related to politics. Burr is more redpilled than the Aussie cunt though, even if he did marry a nigger SJW (for the love of me WHY?).
>>
Bill Burr and Louis CK are A grade.
Doug Stanhope is B grade.

This guy is a C grade comedian.
>>
I apologise for anything this cunt says. Just know he doesn't represent me.
>>
>liberal cuckmedian hates Trump

News at 11
>>
>>80459177
so do they
>>
File: trumpmememagicpart1.jpg (4 MB, 3544x5890) Image search: [Google]
trumpmememagicpart1.jpg
4 MB, 3544x5890
>>
>>80434756
(You) lets hear them pasta nigger.
But its just going to end up being the over generalization of his words the media spoon feeds you.
>>
>>80430043
>he's basically just promising free shit

No, that's Bernie Sanders

>You can't fight fire with fire

BUT

>we should bring in more muslims because that means that the muslims we already have here won't be radicalized as easily

Obviously ignoring the fact that muslims ARE THE PROBLEM so bringing more in to appease the one's already here is fucking retarded.

Not to mention the fact that tolerance and being "loving and caring" towards Muslims has wreaked havoc in Europe

0/10 - you're making our country look bad. He's a liberal who's using a thick aussie accent to hide his obvious agenda
>>
>>80434145
Did you forget your proxy, Ishmael? Usually your kind are a bit let upfront about their shilling
>>
>>80431773
>Bill Burr
>Race Mixer
>Patriots fan
What did you expect?
>>
>>80461843
>You can't fight fire with fire

I can't get over this. This is the exact opposite of how reality works. You enemies don't actually win if you kill them believe it or not.
>>
>>80431163
Jim jeffries is based and self admitted autist but his political jokes skyrocketed his career he admits to bullshitting about the gun laws in his special too and does what johnny lebowitz will never do. Admit its comedy not fact and that anyone taking facts from him is an idiot. His career took a hit because he made a really good rape joke and his home country shunned him for it. So in this special he does about 25 unfunny minutes on cosby, but after his shitty isis rant he admits he hates muslims
>>
File: weapon_trends.png (21 KB, 700x381) Image search: [Google]
weapon_trends.png
21 KB, 700x381
>>80440581
Fuck off you snivelling kike.
>>
At last I truly see
>>
>>80437200
How's that crime rate going? Nay not be killed with a gun, yet the Iberia rate didn't do shit. Why isn't NZ a mass shooting zone?
>>
>>80436895
He was talking about Jeffries, but jim Norton is such a faggot cuck not only did he defend amy schumer his stand up special ends with a bit about taking a dildo up the ass and shitting himself... The success he got with OA ruined him and Burr, they used to be so funny. Pain translates to comedy. Goddamn that stupid nigger whore he married...
>>
>>80430043
I like Jim Jefferies. I think he's very funny.

I disagree with him on some political points, but I don't think that makes him a bad person.

People who seriously form their opinions based on what Jim Jefferies says are fucking idiots - and I'm sure Jim Jefferies would agree.
>>
>>80455261
and he tries to sound drunk because his retarded accent is half of his act
>>
>>80461978
Not to mention that Australia LITERALLY fights fire with fire in order to save lives

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_burn
>>
>>80434137
George Carlin was never funny you have to kill yourself for thinking he was. He was the biggest blue pilled cuck loser and his stand up was low hanging fruit agreeing with hollywood jews. You cannot live in this world anymore
>>
File: 1467265985114.gif (938 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
1467265985114.gif
938 KB, 285x200
>>80462511
Jesus fuck I didn't even consider that! It is both metaphorically and practically wrong! What a stupid cunt.
>>
File: Jeebus.png (92 KB, 868x707) Image search: [Google]
Jeebus.png
92 KB, 868x707
>>80462248
>She has worked her entire life to help people
Just....
>>
>>80462418
Yeah, I'm sure Jim Jefferies think people that think s he is stupid are stupid.

Who would have thought.
>>
File: australian gun control stats.jpg (353 KB, 1386x1130) Image search: [Google]
australian gun control stats.jpg
353 KB, 1386x1130
>>80437200
>>80438239
>>80438567
In some political issues, there is an objectively correct answer. Having/keeping a right to bear arms is objectively correct.

Other issues do not necessarily have objectively correct answers, e.g. subsidised/socialised healthcare vs free market healthcare, subsidised/socialised tertiary education, taxes on imports, etc.

However, just because someone is wrong about something doesn't mean they're necessarily a bad person. You can disagree with someone and still think well of them. THAT is what a significantly increasing portion of the Left fails to understand.
>>
>>80462248
>You look at every Republican that was President and they have all done the same thing, drag our fucking country into an abyss.

Are these people fucking insane?

They really think EVERY Republican president was terrible?

Shit if I were in the USA I'd be a Republican but I'd never for a second argue that EVERY Democrat president was terrible
>>
>>80463265
Of course they were, and the ones that weren't (or leftists like) would be Democrats if they were alive today, like Lincoln.
>>
i wonder if patrice would have supported trump or blm
he definitely would shit all over hillary
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.