[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM petition @ Whitehouse.gov
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: maga.png (403 KB, 613x559) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
403 KB, 613x559
Get in here guys!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
File: coffee skeltal.gif (774 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
coffee skeltal.gif
774 KB, 500x500
>>80422854
I forgot to specify it is a petition to recognize BLM as a terrorist organization. I know we have the numbers, lets do it.
>>
I realize lots of people are linking all sorts of long ass videos on the recent happenings. But this guy lays out the argument very well, worth a watch.

The truth about the Dallas sniper attack
http://youtu.be/ByE_CpXIjRA

The truth about Black Lives Matter
http://youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY
>>
File: oYrfh.jpg (28 KB, 218x322) Image search: [Google]
oYrfh.jpg
28 KB, 218x322
>>80422854
bump done
>>
>>80422854
Bumping for justice
>>
File: maga 2.gif (732 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
maga 2.gif
732 KB, 640x480
>>80423358
Paul Joseph Watson is one of my favorite youtubers, actually. Another video you might be interested is one by another of my favorites, Black Pigeon Speaks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
>>
>>80423358
>>80423661

agreed. what yall niggas think of stefan molyneux?

fresh vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPFdS6SSgQ
>>
>>80425433
OP here (idk if I retained my ID, if so then cool)
I havent watched a lot of his videos, but I thoroughly enjoyed his video on Elliot Rodger
>>
>>80422854
Not your personal army. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1432962025493.png (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432962025493.png
17 KB, 500x500
>>80426969
How is this personal. Your post is very summer. This problem is just as much yours as it is mine.
>>
why can i vote? lel
>>
>>80427139
>your post is very summer
Faggot this whole thread reeks of new.

>whoa, check out Paul Joseph Watson!
>what do yall think of Molymeme?
>heres another youtuber suggestion lol, le alt right birdman
>maybe i kept my ID on this same internet connection, different device though lol!
>I only know Stefan from his video on /r9k/ incarnate

All of you need to stop fucking posting and lurk moar, you pushed something else off the board with this pointless thread.
>>
>>80428291
Really made me think :-DDD

whats your problem kiddo, lets talk it out. who hurt you
>>
>>80428479
>low tier meme reply
I'm sure you'll hit me back with
>what did he mean by this?
next. Glad you're here being force-fed the red pill during this time of happenings, but lurk for awhile so you aren't just adding to the already substantial board sliding.
>>
File: cringe too powerful.gif (1007 KB, 332x187) Image search: [Google]
cringe too powerful.gif
1007 KB, 332x187
>>80428968
>low tier meme reply
>first response to thread was not your personal army
>even used it in the wrong context

regarding the rest of what you said, at the top of the board there is an image depicting a full list of logical fallacies. you might be interested in taking a look
>>
>>80429268
You apparently can't follow IDs correctly. Welcome to /pol/. If you're going to accuse me of a fallacy you should point it out rather than being vague just so you can feel superior.
>>
>>80429699
Ah, it was my understanding that only one person posting would be stupid enough to think this thread was a personal army request. I suppose there I should have paid more attention. Again I fail to see how this petition isnt /pol/ related, but if you insist on saying it isnt, then that is fallacious in of itself. I guess the first and most obvious offense would be straw man, calling me and this thread something that it is not. Sorry I knocked down whatever thread you were so very in love with, but Im more sorry you feel it necessary to argue with someone who is merely trying to make a change for the better. Even if this petition signing does prove to be meaningless, I dont see how making a thread about it is hurting anyone. At the very least, it may serve to open some eyes to the very real situation of BLM being a terrorist group.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.