[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If supreme court justices are appointed for life does that m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
If supreme court justices are appointed for life does that mean that "a my feelings are more important than the constitution of the usa type"
Can get appointed and ignore evidence like hillary just did with the emails???
Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680390/AP-interview-Ginsburg-reflects-big-cases-Scalias-death.html
>>
>>80410942
what the fuck is that creature on the left
>>
>>80411196

a kike
>>
>like hillary just did

The FBI ignored the evidence not Hillary

We haven't got to the point where politicians are in charge of their own criminal investigations yet.

She only has the political pull to ruin the career of anyone that indicts although in practice it's the same thing.
>>
Yup, justices can do whatever they want. The president becomes really powerful if congress and supreme court is controlled by peoole who lean towards their political views.
>>
They are appointed and remain so on good behavior. They can be impeached.
>>
>>80410942

I hate Jews so much
>>
>>80411196

a kike
>>
>>80410942
>another communist kike doesn't want trump
shocker
>>
>>80410942
That woman(?) might be the jewiest jew I ever saw.
>>
>>80410942
>(((Ginsburg)))
>>
>>80410942
>Jews are scrambling to stop Trump

who would have though
>>
>>80410942
That's exactly what RBG is.
She regularly votes with her fee fees instead of logic.
I really hope the old hag dies this year.
>>
File: 120px-Bait-jew.jpg (4 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-Bait-jew.jpg
4 KB, 120x120
>>80410942
>(((Ginsburg)))

Try harder, OP...
>>
>>80411196
She's about a 7. For a kike.
>>
>>80410942
That incorrect use of (left) and (right) triggered me.
>>
File: WW house.jpg (40 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
WW house.jpg
40 KB, 500x320
>>80410942
This just in. Ruth Bader Ginsberg was found dead today. Details are still coming in.
>>
>>80411461
But when was the last time one was impeached???
Surely doing something like the above is impeachable because they are the supreme justices of the supreme court.
She is being politically bias and by talking to the press has revealed herself to potentially base decisions on her feelings rather than due process.

>>80411196
A jewish lady born in 1933 who is a supreme justice and appears to have bias political sympathies unbecoming of her position.
>>
File: 1468101803469.jpg (318 KB, 983x937) Image search: [Google]
1468101803469.jpg
318 KB, 983x937
>>80410942
>what is knowing your right from your left
>>
>>80411828
>But when was the last time one was impeached???
Never, it was attempted in 1804 but he was acquitted by the Senate, so the same thing could happen if the Democrats got control back

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Chase
>>
>>80410942
>((()))
>>
>>80411828
I've never read of ones being impeached, but there was a time that a whole slew of federal judges were put out of a job.

I agree nthough, it is past time that we impeached some of these activists and put actually constitutional lawyers up there.
>>
>>80412212

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed
>>
>>80410942
Looks like alan greenspan in drag
>>
>>80410942
>burg
>>
>>80411828

All they are doing is tarnishing their legacies by being basely political

But at this point, she is a woman and a Jew and so educational textbooks and college professors will perpetuate a view of her as some kind of hero when she's just another crooked Jew
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.