[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Stefan Molyneux Becoming Based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (115 KB, 292x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 292x512
Has Nobody Noticed How Stefan Molyneux Has Transformed From Just An Edgy AnCap to A Full Blown White Nationalist?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

I believe this is one of the greatest steps he has taken to realize an intrinsic difference between races.
>>
>>80406171
Stop shilling for molymeme if he wont name the jew then fuck him.
>>
>>80406171
Granted this is just the first real video where I believe he acknowladges a difference in races.
Bit speaking from personal experince. One of the reason why I am no longer an AnCap is because I finally understood that as long as there are racial differences in Humans. And People migrate to more prosperous white societies.
Then an AnCap society just cannot exist for an extended period of Time.
Thoughts?
>>
>>80406525
Also Pretty sure MolyMeme is a Jew.
>>
>>80406682
Fuck off and go to /natsoc/ already and become redpilled about the Zionists v Communists
>>
File: Screenshot_20160629-122032.png (93 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-122032.png
93 KB, 1080x1920
>>80406525
Baby steps, anon. Give him time. Once you get a ball rolling, it's hard to stop.
>>
When he becomes Christian he will be completely redpilled.
>>
>>80406766
So was Bobby Fischer but he's based as all hell.
>>
Why The Fuck Do People Talk Like This?
>>
>>80407017
why the fuck there are brackets around his name?? he was so anti-semite
>>
>>80407102
>people
>>
He got worse after he started catering to a very loud and vile minority of his viewer base.
>>
>>80407017
I watched the bobby fischer movie with my gf and it never said anything about der jude :(
>>
>>80407017
Molyneux discussing 9/11 should give you a good idea of how much of a kike he is
>>
>>80406171
Call us when he does the Truth about the Holocaust video.
>>
>>80407420
it was mentioned, when the manager met with his sister.

Where she stated "i'm a jew!" in respons to his growing "extreme political views/deterring mental health".
>>
File: 1467965524361.png (204 KB, 636x520) Image search: [Google]
1467965524361.png
204 KB, 636x520
>>80406171
He's realized intrinsic differences between races for a while now.

Only one last redpill for him to take.

He needs to read Kevin MacDonald.
>>
File: moly_goes_berserk.png (778 KB, 1724x424) Image search: [Google]
moly_goes_berserk.png
778 KB, 1724x424
>>80406171
When Taylor mentions da joos you can seen how uncomfortable Molymeme is. He rolls his eyes slightly and you can tell he's been here a lot and has seen the Holohoax redpills, but like with race egalitarianism, he's not quite ready to slay that sacred cow yet.
>>
>>80407525
did he blame some muslim terrorist?.. what a fag, everyone knows that it was a controlled demolition done by a coalition of fast food chains.
>>
>>80406171
>Has anyone noticed how Stefan jumped from one internet trend to another
>>
>>80406766
But he has no real connection or allegiance to Jews. If he doesn't mention the Jew it is because he is aware of the great chasm he will be crossing by getting organized Jewry on his bad side. Anyone who speaks out against Jews as an organized threat has to be prepared to be harassed, framed, set-up, bankrupted, socially ostracized to name just a few things.
He is aware of this risk. He said during one of his first podcasts about Israel-Palestine that he felt afraid when mentioning things that were just facts or reasonable interpretations that went against Israel
>>
>>80407781
in which video did he mention 4chan?
>>
>>80407102
>>80407269
To get "people" like you to bump my thread
>>
>>80407525
Truly. He's either too scared to come out as yet or he's not as mad at his mother for unspecified reasons as he claims to be. According to molyneux

>The bolsheviks were 50% jewish
>Were only involved because ashkenazi jews have the highest IQ score of any other race.

Pretty sure he's just looking for an opportune moment for another Shakespearian pause moment to captivate the audience. He seems capable enough to see through the propaganda.
>>
>>80408329
the one concerning the murder of jo cox
>>
>>80407781
Why does he looks more handsome now?
>>
>>80408185
Ffs stop revealing your power level so hard you're german
>>
>>80408834
less cancer. Both literally and ideologically.
>>
File: prof_spidy.png (36 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
prof_spidy.png
36 KB, 369x369
I think he always kind of was. I remember watching Joe Rogan podcast with him in it and Stefan said something like "maybe we should weed out this male asshole genetics from gene pool". This shit was in context of him talking about females falling for "asshole" type instead of nice guys. This is fucking beta uprising tire.
>>
>>80406171
Where did this guy come from? One day I'm clicking around on dumb videos and his videos are suddenly populating my sidebar.
>>
File: based bill whittle.jpg (94 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
based bill whittle.jpg
94 KB, 1205x718
What does /pol/ think of Based Bill Whittle?
Is he redpilled?
>>
>>80411160
>shabbos goy
>redpilled
Though, I guess being a literal shabbos goy probably would get you redpilled.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.