[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread of Kek #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 203x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 203x188
Hello Brothers, Kek is real and he is alive.
After extensive research of this Egyptian God, I am ready to extend this Religion further.
If you believe in Kek as I do, then join me, my brothers and we shall make Kek happy.

Kek is the "Bringer of light" in Ancient Egyptian mythology, the bringer of hope. This shows that this God is giving us a chance, he has used the Internet to gather people to his side. Why us? You may ask, well, because we are fighters, we take pride in our race, and Kek admires this, Kek despises the fact that his once great civilisation was taken away from him by the Jews and the Muslims, he is angered by this.
He came to us in the form of a meme, Pepe, Pepe was not a meme, but a message, a crude picture of a frog was a message from the frog-headed bringer of light, Kek.

Brothers, we need to understand his story, the only way we can understand is from mythology and the "meme magic" that he uses.

At that point, we will write a holy book, and you will go out into the world to Spread the word.
Praise Kek.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vslsS-Uu5x4
>>
Another answer for that math quiz is 4.

>tfw keking alone
>>
kek blesses this thread
>>
>>80397828
it's even more surprising that my id contains wahr (true) and hund (dog).

>tfw the keking becomes even more lonely
>>
>>80397899
Surely it is so.
>>
File: 1392365372958.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1392365372958.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>>80397899
kek blessed
>>
>>80397899

Witnessed
>>
File: 1453782787156.gif (12 KB, 317x368) Image search: [Google]
1453782787156.gif
12 KB, 317x368
>>
File: Go-to-Joseph.jpg (92 KB, 1007x1069) Image search: [Google]
Go-to-Joseph.jpg
92 KB, 1007x1069
I sanctify this heathen thread in the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings.
>>
This thread is ok.
Maybe kek will bless it.
>>
>>80397899
Kek is intelligent, he understands 4chan "culture"
He agrees and disagrees in the form of numbers.
>>
>>80398498
Degenerate, no your place.
Your God is nothing but a folk tale, spoken by idiots and fools.

Our Relgion died, but it lives on through miracles.
>>
File: 1453782985189.jpg (621 KB, 1300x642) Image search: [Google]
1453782985189.jpg
621 KB, 1300x642
>>
File: Patriarch of Kek.png (528 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
Patriarch of Kek.png
528 KB, 500x647
>>80396823
PRAISE KEK OUR ALMIGHTY LORD AND SAVIOUR

I, humble servant of KEK -- MAY HE PROSPER IN INFINITESIMAL SPLENDOUR -- created a small tribute to KEK a while back. Please visit, and KEK shall bestow upon you the blessing of the Repetition of the Digits!

ALL HAIL!

Church of Kek on facebook
>>
>>80398636
Kek creates not by his own mind, but by his subjects.
Funny how Pepe was a lure to the discovery of Kek, and how Pepe was drawn on the wall near a terrorist attack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.