[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want this man to extinguish the fire in your house?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: feuerwehrfluechtling1.jpg (137 KB, 1280x803) Image search: [Google]
feuerwehrfluechtling1.jpg
137 KB, 1280x803
His name is Jalal from Sudan and he is 31 years old. Until recently, he didn't understand what a water hose was or why people would ever install fire alarms in their houses.

He got to Germany via Libya and Italy. Germany apparently welcomed him. His qualifications are: taking care after a flock of sheep and cooking. He also spent some time in prison.
>>
>>80393969
Better him than some weak woman trying to carry you out of the flames.
>>
If it's either him or nobody I'd let him have a go at it, sure.
>>
>>80393969
I will set myself on fire myself. Pls no exquish.
>>
>>80393969
does he even know what a water hose is?
>>
>>80393969
>fireman
>clearly is holding a robotic claw to murder me

nice try
>>
File: reddit communists.png (67 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
reddit communists.png
67 KB, 500x460
>>80394126
>>80394131

>implying we are in short supply of normal able bodied white men
>>
>>80393969
We need citations for your claims.
>>
>>80394242
In Afrika haben sie weder Hosen noch Wasser Anon, :^)
>>
>>80393969
Why? He'll just dance at the airport and strike over generous pay.
>>
>>80394323
We're in short supply of able bodied white men who are willing to walk into a burning building to save my personal belongings
>>
>>80393969

he would probably shove the water hose up my ass so no
>>
He looks like he'd be very capable of getting into my house without having to rely on the door
>>
>>80393969
The first time they're gonna put on the hoses is when he propably dies with a heart attack that we use hundreds of liters of perfectly fine drinking water to throw at a fire.

Desert people and such.
>>
>>80394412
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/arbeit-ist-gut-wie-ein-fluechtling-sich-in-die-herzen-der-feuerwehr-arbeitet_id_5706042.html

Why? Why won't you trust me?
>>
>>80393969

he probably knows his way around a big hose, amirite?
>>
>>80394852
>Why won't you trust me?
You are a deceiving more than the devil. Remember those free showers you guys were offering back in the day?
>>
>>80393969
Thank god i live in a rural area where we only have volunteer firefighters in their 30s, which consist 100% whites because they need a reason to go out of their house without their wives twice a week to get shitfaced.
[spoiler]The fungee is probably more useful than them[/spoiler]
>>
Is Germany buying (un)used fire fighting equipment from Tranada now?
>>
>>80395057
>Remember those free showers you guys were offering back in the day?
Yes?
>>
>>80394323
>able bodied white men
>in germany
KEK
>>
>>80393969
OP wasn't fucking kidding

https://mopo24.de/nachrichten/personalmangel-asylbewerber-helfen-jetzt-der-feuerwehr-71054
>>
Wut, don't you need like a shit ton of training before you can call yourself a fireman? Dude looks like he was starving two weeks ago too.

This must be a joke.
>>
>>80394126
>implying a nigger would run into a burning building to save anyone

At least the woman would try even though she will fail.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.