[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
canada vs usa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
give me the top reasons why the US is better than canada
>>
1. It's not Canada
>>
You're stupid. Your question is literally nationalism: the debate. Do you feel special to belong to a powerful nation? If so, you're stupid.
>>
>>80387343
We have poverty and cold, You guys have poverty but atleast it's warmer down there.
>>
>>80387343
Outside of the Ontario/Quebec valley all our major centers are 1,000,000 million miles apart. On top of that we pay ridiculous airport taxes, this makes transportation a ridiculously inconvenient affair.
>>
>>80387343
It's not nice to pick on such an easy target like leafs. Don't be mean.
>>
BC is nice, the rest of Canada is shit
Ontario cucks literally live in a city of garbage lol
>>
>>80389011
Is Toronto an exception? My cousin lives there.
>>
>>80389011
>>80389134
To clarify, my cousin is a hippy piece of shit, I´m just wondering about the city itself.
>>
>>80387343
Same country if we're speaking candidly, relations
>>
>>80388700
Yeah. But isn't it way better to be poor in Canada? Stronger safety net i.e. neet bux, "free" healthcare, welfare/housing over there, versus the US?

In America, you don't get welfare unless you're a single mom, and if somehow you can get it as a male, it's usually only for a year or two, something like 93% of "neetbux" casses are rejected -- you literally have to actually prove you're unable to work. It takes something like 10 years to get section 8 (free housing) because of long waiting lists. Health care? I'm sure you guys are aware of it by now --- I don't need to get into a treatise about how shit it is for lower income people.

America might be the "better nation" in the sense that some pretty woman might win a beauty contest -- but is that woman actually happy in her life? I don't think, the average American is happier than the average Canadian-- especially if you're lower income.
>>
>>80389185
no my dude Toronto is the SJW capital of canada
and when i say the city is garbage like the city leaders literally take feminism more important that cleaning up the littered city
>>
>>80387343
They're not anglo
>>
>>80387343
Today I will
Buy a gun
Buy weed
Buy fireworks
Post "hate" speech from my social media
all things illegal in Canistan
>>
>>80389536
Well that sounds like my cousin alright. If I were to visit Canadaland, where should I go? Bamfffff seems cool.
>>
USA fucking shits on Canada. I live in a border city to the US and Canada is shit tier. JT is a cuck, healthcare is fucking trash, and we have no rights.
>>
>>80389696
if you like nature and looking at weird homeless people go to Vancouver. Don't go to any middle provinces

however if you decide to just travel abroad through canuckland DO NOT GO to uni campuses, they're as lib cucked as it gets
>>
>>80389457
Our welfare sucks here,in fact I heard it's better in the States. I make ~40 and my marginal tax raté is 25%. Fucking ridiculous
>>
>>80389902
How can you be so self-loathing? Grass is really not greener, dude. I'd most likely trade my American passport for yours.

I can be financially ruined for going to the "wrong hospital" and or getting in some car accident -- through no fault of my own. I can be shot up by a dindu, again, through no fault -- well, being in the wrong part of town, at the wrong hour, probably can lessen the risk, but still. I can be drafted to fight in virtual purgatory for the financial interests of the military industrial complex. Many parts of the world want to give me pariah status -- some want to even behead me simply for having an American passport. We're paying a lot in taxes, with little in return.

So. Where's my American privilege again?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (33 KB, 306x390) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
33 KB, 306x390
USA
>Right to defend your life
>Right to defend your property
>Right to defend your family
>Constitution
>True Freedom of Speech
>2nd ammendment

Canada
>Jail time for wrong opinion
>Jail time for killing house invaders
>Jail time for defending your life
>'Progressive' government that gives into mob rule

Annex us already
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.