[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do asians love Finland so much? Chinese and Japanese tourists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 15617658178781.jpg (32 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
15617658178781.jpg
32 KB, 600x578
Why do asians love Finland so much? Chinese and Japanese tourists come here all the time. Even in my shithole town in the north I see groups of chinese tourists, and occasionally some qt jap girls.

Why are asians so fascinated by Finland?
>>
[insert obvious joke here]
>>
>>80385882
selection bias. asian tourists can be found everywhere. you should try leaving your tiny corner of the world, it'll surprise you
>>
>>80385882
They feel at home
>>
File: turanians.jpg (66 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
turanians.jpg
66 KB, 600x342
>>80385882
>Why do asians love Finland so much
Our Turanian bloodbond runs deep

>A pro-Finnish activity was carried in Japan in the Inter-War period by some Japanese nationalists influenced by Turanism. It found theoretical expression in, for example, a book entitled "Hann tsuranizumu to keizai burokku [Pan-Turanism and the Economic Bloc]," written by an economist. The writer insists that the Japanese should leave the tragically small Japanese islands and resettle to the northern and western parts of the Asian Continent, where their forefathers had once dwelt. For this purpose, they had to reconquer these ancestral lands from the Slavs by entering into alliance with the Turanian peoples. The Finns, one of those peoples, were to take a share of this great achievement.
>>
I think you're just confusing your domestic tourists for asian tourists.
>>
because we are the master race and at least used to cuck them in PISA
>>
>>80386041
Yeah but I don't understand why they would want to come here of all places.
>>
File: 1443227332915.jpg (29 KB, 142x249) Image search: [Google]
1443227332915.jpg
29 KB, 142x249
>>80386036
>implying they're tourists
>>
>>80385882
Your country is an Asian country though.
>>
Serious answer?

The Murakami novel IQ84, one of the characters goes to Finland to visit an old friend or some shit
>>
>>80386197

/thread
>>
File: daisy ridley.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
daisy ridley.jpg
176 KB, 1080x1349
>>80386041
>be me
>visit uncle in BC
>more pajeets and chinks than Asia
Canada is literally an Asian country.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.