[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the accomplices in the Dallas shooting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: article-shooter-0708.jpg (84 KB, 750x943) Image search: [Google]
article-shooter-0708.jpg
84 KB, 750x943
I remember when it was going on, the news widely reported there being multiple perpetrators- a possible second shooter, and other suspects they caught. The woman in the garage, the two with a camoflauged bag fleeing the the scene in a car and getting chased by police- they caught all 3 of these people. I remember some black police chief on Fox or whatever going over repeatedly how coordinated and planned out this all seemed, that it had to be the work of a larger group.

Now, all of this shit has disappeared. I have come across absolutely no other news about any of the other suspects or perpetrators. Not even that they initially suspected them but let them go. What the fuck happened? Does anyone have anything on this?
>>
File: 1468080961458.jpg (51 KB, 181x284) Image search: [Google]
1468080961458.jpg
51 KB, 181x284
He was just so fast, they thought there was four other people.
>>
Those people are still being detained by the cops.

I DO remember there was a report of a shooter committing suicide.
>>
>>80382447

Yeah, but just about EVERYWHERE you look, they're affirmatively claiming he was a lone wolf and unaffiliated to any larger groups. Of course, that's quite likely bullshit given things like his previous membership with the black panthers, but they had 3 other suspects- why are just about all news outlets claiming beyond a doubt he was working alone?

And yeah, they were claiming Johnson killed himself. Then it came out he was killed with a bomb placed by a robot.
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>80382794

>literally BTFO by a robot
>>
Yeah, I specifically remember them mention a second shooter that was "neutralized".
>>
>>80381908
Lone wolf is just better for the leftist takeover narrative.
>>
File: article-oswald-photo-1128.jpg (42 KB, 750x461) Image search: [Google]
article-oswald-photo-1128.jpg
42 KB, 750x461
>>80381908

dude it was a lone gunman. that was ancient history.
>>
>>80381908
>widely reported there being multiple perpetrators

Cops trying to cover their asses because their whole team got wrecked by one dude.
>>
>>80382794
Lone wolf killing 5 cops and injuring 11 shows how empowered one can be. How one black man can cause disruption to the white civilization and change things.

They turned him into a god and a super hero.
>>
What made Roy Jones snap?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.