[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dallas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
what happened in Dallas with a bomb and sniper?

serious question, i dont watch jewtube and i've been too busy to watch Goldburg's news at 6.

I want the skinny version, can anyone some it up in a couple sentances?
>>
>>80380366
lurk more
>>
>>80380529
i would if i could
>>
>>80380366
niggers
>>
>>80380366
Some nigger who took memes too seriously started shooting cops at a BLM rally. Killed 5 wounded 7.

Then the cops didnt want to deal with him, so they sent in a robot and bombed his dumb ass. Thats never been done before.
>>
>>80382012
>so they sent in a robot and bombed his dumb ass.

I wish they would have sent in some BatttleBots instead and hack his shit up spinning pizza pan with razorblades welded to the edges.
>>
>>80380366
My understanding and I might be wrong. They sent in the robot then he said that he had bombs and the robot was going after the bomb. To defeat what they thought was a bomb they used a high order bomb to disrupt the bomb that they thought the din du nuffin had. The interrupter bomb went off and killed him in the process. Kind of live by the bomb, die by the bomb.
>>
DEPLOY BURN- I MEAN BOMBS
>>
This is what happened: The robot went over to the black guy to start negotiations. But then the black guy brought up the logical paradox of white society. The robot got confused and its head exploded, killing the black guy. Automation has a long way to go
>>
>>80382203
Hurry up and develop Gundams and Exosuits.
>>
>>80382602
お前の汚い望み知るか、ジジ!そんな奴男とでも言えるか?"などなど〜
>>
We have the transcript and the last thing the robot asked was "What is this emotion you humans call 'staying woke?'"
>>
>>80382907
何言ってるかわからんw
バカ外人、帰れ
>>
>>80383416
What I said is perfectly correct Jap, nub
>>
The world loves America. We are so entertaining. You think it's a typical boring mass shooting, but no. Now we robot-bomb.
>>
>>80380366
>I want the skinny version, can anyone some it up in a couple sentances?
FaZe Copp3r got the final killcam against gibsmedat gaming llc by using an RCXD.
>>
>>80383416

人間やめろ
>>
File: 1467961407226.gif (474 KB, 127x139) Image search: [Google]
1467961407226.gif
474 KB, 127x139
>>80380366
>dozen officers shot
>initial reports said at least 2 shooters from rooftops
>video showed one shooter on the street killing a cop
>a man with a bullet proof vest and a gas mask was detained
>cops gave a briefing saying multiple shooters hit them from 3 points
>cops exchanged gunfire with a shooter in a parking garage
>shooter managed to escape and hole himself in a corner of a building for 3 hours with multiple rounds of ammunition
>after talking to the shooter all night they learned he claimed to have planted bombs all over downtown; wanted to kill all white cops
>cops ended up sending in a robot with a suicide vest to blow up the shooter
>cops now say it was just one guy
>>
anyone have the webm?
>>
>>80382012
Why they kill him?
Could have jump bombed his leg.
>>
>>80386015
Don't forget that they initially claimed the guy killed himself, just like dorner, before video evidence of them blowing him to fucking bits began circulating on the internet.

Only after they knew we had video evidence of what they did did they decide to admit that they blew him up.
>>
File: nevabindunbefo.jpg (56 KB, 598x660) Image search: [Google]
nevabindunbefo.jpg
56 KB, 598x660
>>80382012
>Thats never been done before.
>>
>>80386436
Dorner was fire-bombed. The cops probably blow people to smithereens on a regular basis.
>>
>>80386500
Dorner wasn't a dumb negroid unlike the one we're talking about.
>>
>>80380366
Does anybody know of ANY ^^DIRECT^^ sources for all of the changing statements by the police about what exactly happened that night?

Who knows where to read 'well actually the shooter said this under these circumstances' or 'well actually these 3 people were arrested but then determined not to be a part of the attack because X Y Z reason" or "this is when and exactly how this (((lone shooter))) nailed 11 people and killed 5"?
>>
>>80386695
We have no idea who this person was we just have a nearly empty facebook that was obviously disseminated after the fact.

We don't even know if this was only one dumb negroid.
>>
>>80380366

R2-Dindu sacrificed himself to save the day, black lives splatter
>>
>>80380366
They are testing how absurd a narrative they can construct before people call them out.
>CNN shows the head of the FBI telling the American people that Hillay can break the law with impunity
>Hillary goes on tv and tells her supporters she did break the law and was lying about being innocent for a year and is sorry
>CNN then runs blatantly false and inflammatory story about how some dindus were shot for no reason because "cops is raycis"
>Liberals everywhere outraged. They are demanding blood without even understanding what happened.
>BLM plans impromptu March
>Somehow in that little time, attacker(s) are able to scout the area, plan an ambush, and set one up without drawing any attention
>Execution shows obvious advanced urban combat and weapons training.
>11 police shot, 5 dead almost immediately
>suspect(s) escape
>News reports: 3 in custody 1 was cornered and killed himself
>Next day: there was only ever one but actually we blew him up with a cellphone bomb so no body
>Shooter identified as former soldier with no combat experience or training beyond basic
>he was a "loner" so no one to answer any lingering questions
>BLM blames white people
>Obama blames police and white people
>Hillary blames white people
>BLM declares open season on police and riots everywhere
>news reveals original 2 dindus actually were diddus but they lied

They literally had Hillary and the head of the FBI admit her guilt and state that laws don't apply to her. Then she, Obama, the media and BLM provoked if not outright planned the extra-judicial murder of 5 police officers in retaliation to made up stories of black oppression. Obama does everything but outright endorse BLM murdering cops. Then he and Hillary blame right-wing white people with zero reasoning and liberals are unironically in agreement and lamenting how we are never held responsible for our actions like they are
>>
There were two real videos of nigs being shot and killed that came out right before this, but its extremely clear that Soros utilized his ability to mobilize groups of people on a whim to set the conditions for a false flag like this, in conjunction with the mainstreaming of those particular police execution videos.

I don't know whether we are witnessing a test or the arrival of a social media implemented indoctrination and persuasion system so effective they can stage these kinds of genuinely horrific violent attacks as an impromptu way of refocusing the public's attention and impairing our alertness to other shocking events.

Technology enabling the utilization of violence as a public relations tool for promote facile narratives and political agendas has arrived.
>>
>>80380366
Basically, a guy decided to kill cops in revenge for cops killing black people.

The cops chased him into a building, where he took pot shots at them through the windows.

Because he was a cop killer, they decided to ignore the law (like they usually do) and killed him with a drone strike without arresting him or charging him with a crime.
>>
>>80387519
Cummings and that black woman at the hearing with Comey the slimy fuck were constantly crying about how they were "wasting time" on Hillary and not doing something about racist cops or some shit.

Isn't it funny that this shit kicks into overdrive after the magical negros with class and wit managed to predict that this is indeed the issue at hand and not the Clinton foundation?

I can guarantee they are going to try and poopoo this investigation and hard fuck this racism narrative into the media.

Wasn't Cummings one of the fags who sat on the ground and pouted when neither the left or right wanted to pass any of the gun proposals earlier? Fucking guarantee this nigger is going to use this to further his anti fun bullshit.
>>
>>80380366
>I don't watch jew tube
>watches (((Goldburg)))
>>
>>80382012
The police bombed a black liberation compound in Philadelphia in 1985. It was called MOVE
>>
>>80386411
Source for vid?
>>
>>80386165
please respond
>>
>>80391685
https://www.periscope.tv/SkylineAgency/1OyKAlDVrloxb
Whole thing is there, detonation is around the 3-5 minute mark in the 30 minute video.
>>
File: dallas robot.webm (810 KB, 396x214) Image search: [Google]
dallas robot.webm
810 KB, 396x214
>>80391717
>>
>>80380366
>I want the skinny version

an innocent black man literally didn't do anything but was killed for merely having the wrong skin color after he shot a racist pig and some oppressive privileged bystanders.
>>
>>80391490
but did they use a robot?
>>
>>80392059
yes
>>
>>80391923
how about the one where the cop gets outflanked?
>>
>>80386015
The one they detained is being tortured by the police dept right now
>>
>>80392059
They used a police helicopter. They actually referred to the bombs as "entry devices" lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing
>>
>>80392236
sauce?
>>
Mossad team shoots 12 cops.
They set up a mind controleded patsy.
Jewish media tells everyone the jew narrative.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.