[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM, black lives matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 12312312.jpg (42 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
12312312.jpg
42 KB, 638x479
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”

Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?
>>
File: if-you-are-neutral.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
if-you-are-neutral.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
bump
>>
>>80375927
I'm all for it

But BLM has to stop eating chocolate that is not fair trade because they are funding slavery
BLM has to stop eating skrimps because they are funding slavery
BLM has to stop eating girl scout cookies because they are funding slavery
BLM has to stop buying laptops, ipods, cell phones and tablets because they are funding rape, slavery, and murder
>>
Those that are not against us, are for us

t. Jesus
>>
No. That's just a shitty excuse to hurt people who want to mind their own business.

It's like the people who use the phrase, "Life isn't fair." to justify dicking people over. Fuck you and your stupid phrases.
>>
good point we need to start killing more cops - white cops.
>>
>>80375927
Agree, still waiting for you guys to find a case of injustice.
>>
>>80375927
>mistaking my silence for neutrality
>implying the silent majority hasn't already picked a side

Everyone, from every culture, hates niggers.
>>
>>80375927
Niggers need to go extinct
>>
>"Showering is good, especially if it's free"
- Adolf Hitler
>>
>>80375927

the definition of injustice is not clear in this context.
>>
>>80375927
If blacks are so oppressed why don't they fuck off and leave? Like the baltic countries didn't stick around as parts of the ussr so they could demand more gibs me dat and the irish didn't stay in the uk for more gibs. It's bizarre.

But no, blacks in america basically serve the same purpose they had under Qaddafi.
>>
>>80378425
>No. That's just a shitty excuse to hurt people who want to mind their own business.
To a degree, this.
Obviously you can't really be neutral about someone being the victim of a crime in front of you. It's a question of wether or not you can stop that crime, or have the intent to stop it or not. Then of course, there's the question of wether or not someone else can *prove* the intent behind the action you took.

"Neutrality" and the idea that is only really effective on the national/warfare level because of the scale of interactions and consequences for any third parties.
>>
"If you don't respect yourself, no one else will."

Black lives won't matter to anyone else until they start mattering to black people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.