[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RACE WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: fad.jpg (23 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
fad.jpg
23 KB, 600x584
when the race war gets into a higher pitch will you jail break dylann roof or charles manson or both or none
>>
File: 261651461456454654.jpg (383 KB, 1250x870) Image search: [Google]
261651461456454654.jpg
383 KB, 1250x870
constantly daydreaming is not healthy, but it's the escapism you bleach monkeys need i know.
>>
>>80373676
He still managed to kill more, even well trained niggers can't do anything right
>>
>>80373096
neither because the race war is not happening
>>
File: trump duke.png (693 KB, 764x506) Image search: [Google]
trump duke.png
693 KB, 764x506
>>80373096
whites will lose
>>
>>80374124
>unarmed people in a church
Wow that required so much skill and wit
>>
>>80373676
Post as many memes as you want; your race is going extinct. It won't be a race war, at least not in the conventional way.

You probably grew up day dreaming about knights fighting each others or epic scaled fights shown in The Lord of the Rings trilogy (books and/or movie). You maybe heard about renaissance bloody warfare that only got matched by world wars. Or maybe you're thinking about the airstrikes, then occupation kind of warfare.

None of this will happen. A guerrilla warfare won't happen either. A nuclear holocaust won't happen. Not even a single nuclear missile will be launched. Not a single bullet will be shot.

However, don't get mistaken, this race war will be bloody. One day, every white on earth will get fed up. They'll walk up to their closest shitskin neighbor as they sleep and stab them. Children will die, women corpses will be raped. Men will be mutilated beyond recognition.

Am I daydreaming? Maybe, but it's livid and I can see your face full of fear as I peel it off with my automatic assault-rifle.

I'll piss on your exposed flesh.
>>
>>80374943
We would exterminate the niggers in a few hours if we wanted to. All the government needs to do is step aside, and let us go at the nogs for a single day. Niggers would become nothing more than a bad memory.
>>
File: liste.jpg (460 KB, 922x1624) Image search: [Google]
liste.jpg
460 KB, 922x1624
>>80373096

First we free Anders Breivik then we reincarnate Tim McVeigh.
>>
>>80373096

>Charlie is old as fuck and makes toys out of his hair

>Dylan is legitimately retarded
>>
File: 1466103212346.jpg (212 KB, 1416x1382) Image search: [Google]
1466103212346.jpg
212 KB, 1416x1382
>>80375693
>Post as many memes as you want; your race is going extinct. It won't be a race war, at least not in the conventional way.

>You probably grew up day dreaming about knights fighting each others or epic scaled fights shown in The Lord of the Rings trilogy (books and/or movie). You maybe heard about renaissance bloody warfare that only got matched by world wars. Or maybe you're thinking about the airstrikes, then occupation kind of warfare.

>None of this will happen. A guerrilla warfare won't happen either. A nuclear holocaust won't happen. Not even a single nuclear missile will be launched. Not a single bullet will be shot.

Do you lack self awareness? This exactly described white losers such as yourself and the situation they are in. I guess this was projecting.
>>
>>80373096
race war will only come with the Mexicans.
it'll be Mexicans vs blacks.
the reason is white people are tolerant, but blacks won't get away with the same crap when they do it to beaners.
you must be ready to come save the blacks and rescue then as reparations for slavery, just don't come to soon, let the gangsters die first.
this will close your borders, get rid of the mexicans, most of the blacks, and end your white guilt.
SAY IT WITH ME
PRESIDENT CLINTON
>>
>>80376941
I wish niggers took jokes as well as they took bikes, foodstamps, and Section 8 housing.
>>
>>80373096
>when the race war gets into a higher pitch

There will never be a race war because white people would prefer to stay home and wait for someone else to do it.
>>
>>80375693
A lot of bullets have been shot
>>
>>80373096
>sperg loser who killed Nigs
>Insane cult member
Breivik and Unabomber would be safer bets.
>>
>>80377542
>>
>>80376941
>people die in violent altercations all the time.

>Some of these are given media attention, featuring black victims

>towns go up in flames

Why can't white people handle the truth?
>>
>>80375024
planning and choosing the when and where is also skill.
>>
>>80376941
perhaps he is black?
>>
>>80376941
I'm not even white. But make no mistake: I'm coming after you negros, Arabs, Turks and/or mentally challenged fucks.

I'll blend right in with the other non-whites, pretend to be one of them and when needed, I'll strike for my overlords.

I am trained in jackshit, but I'm the damn best at pretending to be a low IQ shit. I could be using a proxy, I could be from your country, maybe your best friend, or your uncle. Who the fuck knows?

We created fucking sleeping cells. Jihadists got jackshit on us. I wake up in the morning, waiting for that one call, telling me to end your life. I look in the mirror and see nothing but a weapon designed to remove your face off the earth.

I won't do it for fun, vengeance, guilt or jealousy. I'll do it because it must be done.

It isn't a duty given to us by the white man or any higher authority, any reasonable being would come down to the same conclusion: non-whites must be removed at any cost.

May they give me proper funerals for my services after my execution.
>>
>>80379838
If I take off your mask, will it hurt?
>>
>>80379838
I am Asian and I support you, can I join the death squad?
>>
>>80380817
It would be extremely painful...for non-whites.
>>80380919
Of course. We shall carry out our duty, eliminate non-whites and then fade away. We have no place in this world, but we can at least make it better for the apex of civilizations.
>>
>>80379838
>I'm not even white.
>>80381099
>extremely painful...for non-whites.
>non-whites.

you are a big man.
>>
File: pepe.png (965 KB, 843x558) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
965 KB, 843x558
>>80373096
Race war is here.
#blackskillblues

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ZA-hMqMbo

Get comfy.Praise KEK.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.