[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm proud to have brown hair. The greatest minds in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>I'm proud to have brown hair. The greatest minds in history had brown hair including Newton, Da Vinci and Mozart. I am part of the brown hair master race.

This is literally what you racists sound like.
>>
What's your favorite anime?
>>
>>80372315

>I am proud to have black skin, the greatest minds in history had black skin including... um kangs! I am part of the black skin master race.
>>
>I'm proud to have black skin. The greatest minds in history had black skin including MLK and Obama. I am part of the black skin master race.

This is literally what you racists sound like.
>>
File: 1466558099448.png (305 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
1466558099448.png
305 KB, 640x424
>>80372315
>He thinks it's literally about the color of your features

If you took an Asian and changed his physical features to be negroid, it would not change the fact that he has an average IQ two standard deviations above niggers. The issue is not skin color or eye color or how kinky your hair is, the issue is that intelligence is heritable and race is a strong indicator of intelligence.

Low-intelligence people are increasingly worthless in a high-tech society. You can ignore this shit all you want, but it's going to get worse as society advances and these fucking niggers find themselves more and more obviously the outdated farm equipment they always were.
>>
>>80372315
I also have brown hair. And Blue eyes. True masterrace right here 2bh lads.
>>
>>80372424
Koufuku Graffiti
>>
>>80372566
How about
>The people who built America because white people couldn't be bothered to do it themselves
>>
>>80372424
I love you jap
>>
>>80372977
Why's that?
i like it as well though
>>
>>80372315

>"white privilege" "blacklivesmatter"
>I'm not racist.

Pick one.
>>
>>80373016
That's not what I'm asking
Just answer me
>>
>>80372315
>>80372983
Shoo shoo Muhammad, humans are talking.
>>
File: into-the-trash.gif (170 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
into-the-trash.gif
170 KB, 200x200
>>80372315
>>
>>80373101
>le strawman
>>
>>80372315
But brown hair IS the masterrace
>>
Its not about hair dumbass a it's mostly about the mind
>>
>>80372315
>Brown hair
>Dye it
>Suddenly oppressed

This is literally what leftists would sound like if they weren't retards.

>Brown hair
>Claim you have blonde hair
>Suddenly oppressed

This is what leftists actually sound like.
>>
3 Posts by this ID
>3 Posts by this ID

3 Posts by this ID
>3 Posts by this ID

3 Posts by this ID
>3 Posts by this ID

3 Posts by this ID
>3 Posts by this ID

3 Posts by this ID
>3 Posts by this ID
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.