[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black in the US >get executed by cops if you do something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: i1_AGDRG.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
i1_AGDRG.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>be black in the US
>get executed by cops if you do something wrong

>break a leg
>become bankrupt from medical bills

>smoke a fucking plant
>get thrown in jail

>go to college
>get thrown into debt slavery

What a shitty country. I'm not even black but I'm thinking about moving to Canada on a student visa. The US is the most backward industrialized nation in the world.
>>
Hurry up and leave, traitor
>>
>>80365538
Yup, everything here must be profitable. I'm pretty sure that soon enough we'll turn the homeless into a profitable industry.
>>
>le moving to Canada maymay
>>
>>80365538
If you're a firm conservative you're a rarirty in Canada. Top tier finance firms love us and reward our work.

I make 350k at 26 and everyone here is blue to the bone.
>>
File: 1461170089799.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461170089799.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1280
>implying Trudeau would let you in

Move to Colorado. Weed is actually already legal there.
>>
File: cabfahbgkcabfahbgaeaddigjejbd.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cabfahbgkcabfahbgaeaddigjejbd.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>80365538
>Be white in US
>Have your country torn to pieces by welfare niggers and beaners who don't want to work but want free money to smoke weed eryday, shoot each other and lower standards at every university they are "accepted" into over someone who deserves it more
>>
>>80365740
Already done. Outlaw loitering/panhandling/sleeping in cars/"camping", then ship them to for-profit prisons.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/interactive-map-number-of-u-s-cities-criminalizing-homelessness-doubles/
>>
>>80366093
HOLYSHIT

WHO is that 9.9999999999/10 on the left?

oh my god...
>>
>>80366416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWI5-vWqcGc

She's whoever that is.
>>
>>80365710
>>
>>80365740

http://prospect.org/article/how-big-banks-are-cashing-food-stamps
>>
>>80365538
>be black in the US
>get executed by cops if you do something wrong
Don't act like a nigger and you won't get shot.

>break a leg
>become bankrupt from medical bills
I'm fully covered for everything except dental due to my military service.

>smoke a fucking plant
>get thrown in jail
Not true at all. You don't get thrown in jail for "smoking a plant." You get thrown in jail if you are manufacturing a fuck-ton of it.

>go to college
>get thrown into debt slavery
Pick up a trade, they are making more money these days anyways. Also, not true due to my military service and G.I. Bill.
>>
>>80365538

>be white in Canada
Constantly surrounded by people that hate their own race. Will call you a racist for supporting arguments with facts instead of feelings.

>smoke a fucking plant
Shits not legal here either.

>Go to college
Incur 60k not 200k (american) of debt and then pay an extra 300k in taxes over your lifetime. Forced to take bullshit electives like sociology where they talk about glass ceilings and blm. Not allowed to have a different opinion or you are racist and will fail

I'm not sure what type of utopia you think were living in up here. The vast majority of conservative leaning Canadians would rather live in america
>>
>>80366940
>muh military benefits
Truly a morally bankrupt country when you have to be a military stooge to receive basic shit like healthcare and education.
>>
File: 1468060862850-pol.jpg (67 KB, 721x716) Image search: [Google]
1468060862850-pol.jpg
67 KB, 721x716
>>80366940
Face the facts snowman.
>>
>>80367155
>Forced to take bullshit electives like sociology where they talk about glass ceilings and blm

Well, that part's not different from here.
>>
>>80367193
>not serving your country for a mere 4 years of your life and be set up for success

I'm guessing you think every career in the military is blowing shit up and killing bad guys.

There's satellite and radio techs, data techs, networking, automotive, etc. You can get a general education in a field, then move on to college for FREE.
>>
>>80366263
>who deserves it more

Nice entitlement you got there, i'm sure you are a genius and it's only everyone elses fault you are being kept down

It's funny how similar you guys sound to blacks complaining about racism or feminists complaining about misogyny
>>
>>80367306
Sad thing is that memes like this are what shape public policy and opinion nowadays. I'm not even sure what they're going for, should there be more public lynchings of white perps? I wonder if BLM would've defended the Beltway snipers if they happened today.
>>
>>80365538
Yes, please, leave.
>>
File: 1467128801001.jpg (19 KB, 460x269) Image search: [Google]
1467128801001.jpg
19 KB, 460x269
>>80367306
this should say
>white:
Turned themselves in
Turned themselves in
Turned themselves in
Turned themselves in
>black:
chimped out
chimped out
chimped out
>>
Canada seems nice and comfy desu.
>>
>>80365538
Please do IMMEDIATELY
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x344
>>80367599
>WW3 is literally around the fucking corner
>lol just do your 4 years pussy.
>oh me? I already got mine so yeah that doesn't apply to me... Good luck tho!

Literally uneducated trash
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.