[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much more can western society, infused with marxism, keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mind of the marxist.png (9 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
mind of the marxist.png
9 KB, 185x272
How much more can western society, infused with marxism, keep insulting our sensibilities?
We whites as a whole; invented, designed, and run western civilization. Yet this marxist programming is so fucking prevalent.

>Men in sitcoms made to look like bumbling idiots, and their wives, as empowered, wise, and intelligent.
>Kid's cartoons featuring homosexual and transgender narratives.
>Pop singers back-masking subliminal Satan worship messages into their songs.
>Being white, is treated as being diseased and a bloodthirsty savage in education.
>Divorce rates so high, every family is guaranteed to break up, unless you're both very religious and conservative
>Young white men are treated in the same vane as young jewish men in fictional media - socially awkward, cowardly and effeminate, with the traditional alpha role being played by young black men
>Openly nationalistic or traditionalist white people against the above aforementioned are mobbed and violently assaulted if they march together

There's only so much of this blatant destruction of white western values that can happen, before the pendulum swings back the other way, right guys?
>>
File: 1434243212667.png (74 KB, 1870x292) Image search: [Google]
1434243212667.png
74 KB, 1870x292
When the irony kicks in.
>>
File: DSC00496.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC00496.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2000
>thinking Critical Theory has anything to do with modern pop culture

Please.
>>
>>80362603
Besides the fact that none of that has anything to do with Marxism, bitter hyperboles, you are just bitter since most other people don't share your constipated worldview.
>>
>>80362689
So what that guy is saying, is basically there will be no one to stop the Fourth Reich?
>>
>>80362940
You want people in the western world to be Satan worshiping, transgender, mixed race, marxist, scum. Admit it.
>>
>>80362689
>there will be nobody around to stop us
Except the 70% of the population that thinks you are retarded.
>>
>>80363120
Explain how Critical theory is "satanic" or promoting satanism.
>>
>>80363177
Pop culture has satanic love messages.
https://youtu.be/uaMJaE5zij4?list=PLeG-EGQzta5qPmnHtkzK6q-uIsM-eRONt
>>
>>80363120
I thinking believing in anything that exist outside of nature is retarded. I dont give a shit about what transgender people do with their bodies, but I think they are retarded.
Nothing wrong with race mixing. Not a Marxist.
You just want to tell people what to do, admit it.
Try worrying about issues that actually matter sometime.
>>
>>80363400
>believing in anything that exist outside of nature is retarded.

Including technology and the Internet

really, all this "cultural marxism" is the result of technology and media ITSELF, not just ideologies.

t. Ted Kaczynski
>>
>>80363177
It is true that Adorno was a hidden manipulator behind Beatles music

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/beatles_mind_control.htm
>>
>>80364366
And Walter Benjamin used kabbalah-magic to destroy western art, I'm sure...
>>
>>80364298
Virtual reality is not supernatural as it cannot exist independent of natural processes, neither can technology.
>>
>>80364298
The only virtual reality transcends the natural world and it is still not supernatural as it cannot exist independent from nature.
>>
>>80364298
I love Ted.
>>
>>80362603
>Kid's cartoons featuring homosexual and transgender narratives.
>watch sailormoon as a kid on russian tv
>2 villains talking
>oh you're like father to me, hug-hug
>years later find out it was 2 faggots, older and younger one
>lesbian pair of Uranus and Neptun talk like male x female
>holy shit he changes gender when becomes sailorwarrior!
>russian translator bro changed text a bit ;)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.