[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European's and other whites of /pol/ : How do you feel about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1439486517498.jpg (1 MB, 1546x1933) Image search: [Google]
1439486517498.jpg
1 MB, 1546x1933
European's and other whites of /pol/ : How do you feel about being on the sidelines for the upcoming American race war of 2016?

Do you wish you were here?

Are you perfectly content watching all comfy from the sidelines?
>>
Apparently they're too scared of the prospect to even answer the question.
>>
>>80341286
feels pretty good really, all the fun of watching America burn without the threat of being dragged out of bed by some chimp looking to rob a house or rape a woman
>>
>>80341286
You best be packing heat.
>>
>>80341286
my colored brethren and i will watch and laugh
>>
I hope you will have a splendid time and get lots of good memories.
>>
File: 1468046093662.jpg (151 KB, 960x673) Image search: [Google]
1468046093662.jpg
151 KB, 960x673
Pretty comfy in Vancouver

Would expect no tension at all from this weed-addicted city, I'm so glad I didn't move to Toronto instead
>>
>>80341286
No it's saddening that America is so divided by race when everyone can unite together as one to abolish the second amendment that caused so many deaths of young americans. Not even that, in this day in age it also shows that racism is still as rampant as it was in the 60's. Pitiful.
>>
I'm down to watch but I suspect it might happen here too, might be even worse with Trudeau and the barbarian muslims.
>>
>>80342629
You're either retarded or this is bait.
>>
>>80342795
Being retarded for being right? Sorry that I don't circle jerk on advocating race war between races. This isn't the 19th century, grow up.
>>
We got our own problems in Melbourne with the fucking Apex gang faggots, Muslims are slowly making their way into here too so it's only a matter of time for us.
>>
File: 1467947197444.jpg (60 KB, 960x579) Image search: [Google]
1467947197444.jpg
60 KB, 960x579
>>80341286

>>80342368

this

feeling pretty comfy in my cuckshed, desu
>>
>>80341286
Feels great. It's gonna be comfy as fuck watching niggers getting mowed down
>>
>>80341286

Annoyed
All it does is tell the people African Americans are oppressed and so there'll be more and more white guilt so more and more #refugeeswelcome
You don't kill them, you let them kill themselves and make them fade into obscurity
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.