[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Brexit, now woman soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14
What the hell are you thinking, Brits? You really believe women can serve as frontline soldiers?
>>
>get paid almost nothing to have your legs blown off fighting for the (((elites)))
>>
Well since the average brit woman is fugly as hell, I guess they might be useful as cannon fodder.
>>
File: UK-Female-Soldier.jpg (45 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
UK-Female-Soldier.jpg
45 KB, 500x334
>>80340579
She's a tiger in bed.
>>
>>80340202
>>80339415
they can't even march like men

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512412/Female-RAF-recruits-100-000-compensation--march-like-men.html
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
>>80339415
Okay, so help me out /pol/:

If Kurdish women can serve in the frontlines, why can't western women?
I used to think that serving in the frontlines for women was stupid, until I saw the Kurds doing it against ISIS and being effective.

So, how do you guys square these two things? I'm open to women serving in combat. Yeah, the tests they did showed that mixed-gender squads performed below the men only groups, but war is so mercurial that no test can really prepare you for it.

Thoughts?
>>
What are the Jews planning by allowing homosexuals, trannies, and women into infantry roles?

Are they going to start another world war in an attempt to kill off as many white people as possible in an effort to expedite our genocide?
>>
File: 4-skandinavisk-507_0.jpg (30 KB, 440x363) Image search: [Google]
4-skandinavisk-507_0.jpg
30 KB, 440x363
>>80341257
>until I saw the Kurds doing it against ISIS and being effective.

Kurds are master race people. Brits are whinny wimps. That is the difference.
>>
>>80341257
>why can't western women?
Kurdish women are in all female squadrons. End of story.

Even female soldiers in the US military don't want women.
>>
>>80341257
Irregular army vs regular army. They are lifting bans because they have manpower problems and men aren't that stupid to go off and die for a bunch of liberal cunts anymore.
>>
>>80339415
who fucking cares. it's not like women are replacing men in these roles, they're just being added to them. besides, it's not like most western women want to serve in the army
>>
File: fembots end of women sextoy.jpg (554 KB, 1588x1600) Image search: [Google]
fembots end of women sextoy.jpg
554 KB, 1588x1600
>>80341692
>it's not like women are replacing men
it's quite the opposite
>>
>>80341257
Different cultures.

Life is cheap in Middle Eastern cultures so women can be cannon fodder just like the rest of them.

However, women are babied in the west. So such gems of western thought as "protect muh womenz they can never be wrong and can never be hurt under any circumstances" and "im a gurl why do I have to carry all this shit fuck equality I dont wanna get drafted" and especially "rape is a social construct, whats that wimmin got raped? time pull out of the hotzone that is unacceptable the entire high command should be fired!"
>>
David Cameron said that the armed forces had to reflect the society it was protecting.

But why is that, why should combat effectiveness be compromised just so we can look progressive?

Are we so confident, near arrogant, that we send our women to war in place of men? This isn't a sign of progress, but a terrible portent of things to come.

>>80341257
>until I saw the Kurds doing it
But you haven't seen them, have you anon?

This level of credulity is disturbing.
>>
File: 1467705003583.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1467705003583.gif
954 KB, 400x300
>now the UK can harness the power that women soldiers have brought to its most forgettable nephew, New Zealand
https://youtu.be/BlFpAbeRfZQ
>>
>playing fallout new vegas
>it's becoming harder to distinguish from real life lefties and the NCR
>>
>>80342955

Well you know what to do, Profligate.
>>
>>80342955
Do other factions use female soldiers?
>>
>>80341257

Kurd women tend to fight in segregated units... On top of that, they're not really an expeditionairy force. They pick up rifles to defend their home towns, mostly, and whenever they do all cameras are pointed at them because muh stronk women do better on TV than their bearded brothers, husbands and fathers that likely do most of the soldier-stuff.
>>
>>80339415
This meme is going to get good men killed instinctively trying to protect the wombs unless they keep all-female squads.
>>
>>80339415
Some women are more man then men these days.
>>
>>80343152
the only other faction with a sizable army is legion. they are furries who make women their sex slaves and cook for them. only men in the army
>>
>>80342955
>not killing Raiders in Fallout 4

I literally have a perk that makes easier to kill women
>>
>>80343310
>are we talking about German men in the army erecting tents for the newcomer rapists?

https://youtu.be/mZpDqRuxGFo
>>
>>80343269
>instinctively trying to protect the wombs

Why are Americans such gigantic whiteknight beta orbiters? It's going to cause problems for the simple reason that women can't carry as much as men and have certain hygienic requirements that make spending 72 hours in a muddy hole less comfy than it would be for a man.. But having 'good men' instictively kill themselves over some strange? Sounds like US troops need more training and better discipline..
>>
>>80343326

>furries

You'll get on a cross talking like that, profligate.
>>
>>80341257

ISIS soldiers get demoralized when fighting women.
>>
>>80339415
Minefields aren't going to clear themselves.
>>
>>80341257
The West is the Best but our women have a tendency to suck because of said freedoms that we gave them. We lost our way famalam.
>>
File: 0004249735_10.jpg (371 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
0004249735_10.jpg
371 KB, 1200x1200
>>80342955
You actually find more traveling caravans in Legion territory because the roads are safer, the Legion's money actually has some worth, and everyone's not being fucked over by NCR taxes.

Not that I ever actually sided with the Legion.
I side with the NCR until I unlock and upgrade the army of Sentrybots. Then I usurp Mr. House and throw both the Legion and the NCR out of the Mojave, making Vegas into a free state protected by a badass robot army.
>>
>>80343462
It's human instinct, retard.
>>
>>80339415
Send the trannies and dykes out in the first wave as a meat shield. Imagine how many good men could've been saved in ww1 if they would've been progressive enough to see the opportunity,
>>
Who doesn't want to shoot women?
>>
>>80344500

Sounds to me like bad discipline
>instinct
It's instinct to cry under your bed when under mortar fire.. Training is supposed to take care of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

nvm
>>
>>80339415

At least they aren't weaponizing transsexuals like the Americans - yet.
>>
>>80341257

Kurdish women soldiers are partly PR, partly freeing up male soldiers from rearguard duties for frontline combat. Makes sense for them, given their limited numbers and manpower shortage.

Dont buy into the "ISIS is le scared of stronk woman warriors" meme. Its as cringy worthy as Obongo's "JV team under control" bullshit.
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>80339415
>MFW women in the armed forces are way tougher than most of you beta faggots in this thread will ever be.
>>
send in the rape targets, sweep in after the mudslides are fucking them, Kill both. No questions asked.
>>
File: YJUW4IZ[1].jpg (113 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
YJUW4IZ[1].jpg
113 KB, 1024x575
>>80339415

>close combat
>>
>>80340202

>as opposed to get paid literally nothing to post from your parents basement
>>
>>80345903
m8, as an athlete I broke like 3 women's world records.
And I was the worst on my team. Guys regularly broke them in practice.

Hell I know many high school men who break women's world records. It's almost a prerequisite to even compete on the college level.

The notion that women should be on the front line is just idiotic. Virtually all of these women would utterly fail if they were held to the same physical standards as men
>>
>>80346491
they got the right to vote
why should they get the same rights as men do but with less responsibilities?
>>
I left the navy just as they were bringing female officers on subs. Among the JRs and SRs there was a lot of resentment. They would get better mess decks, they would ne promoted over guys to get their representation up amongst higher ranks. My branch was already hard enough with all the SRs getting extensions. With the numbers of women they'd end up doing less patrols and getting more shoretime than guys. When they finally get into the JR and SR messes, banter will die as you can't have all the conversations we used to have. I'd also flat out refuse to do garbage with their bloody tampons.
>>
>>80345903
Armyfag here. Left combat arms to an MP unit, worst decision of my life. I got to experience female soldiers 1st hand, and I'd deal with borderline retarded forset gump mutherfuckers. Hell, I'd rather recruit from fucking /r9k/.

I could at least work with them and EVENTUALLY get them up to physical standard. And they'd actually return fire, even if they're making raptard screeches while that 50 bucks.
>>
>>80346756
*rather deal with borderline retards

Im dead serious too, this aint bantz. Potato soldiers I had in the past were better than any women i dealt with. Stronger, easier to teach, and did EXACTLY what you told them
>>
>>80341257
With losing a woman in a battle you also lose her unborn children.
>>
>>80345903
>only one woman out of 13 managed to pass the marine tests AFTER they lowered the standards for women
they should stick to what they're good at, popping out babies and bitching how hard their lives are
>>
>>80340579
and thats coming from niggerland all of yours look like fucking monkeys
>>
>>80341257
That's not a good analogy.

Women fought in the Soviet army and against the U.S. military in Vietnam. If they're from a dirt poor country fighting against a major threat they can fight.

Pampered western women only want to fight because war for the West now consists of simply massacring people with high tech equipment. The kill ratio is approaching genocidal levels at 10,000:1 against ISIS. Now they want in on the mass murder for more money and social status.

Just remember that western women are not only greedy but they are also cowards. They refused to fight on the front lines in real wars for centuries.
>>
>>80339415
Frontline soldiers?

They'll be fine in the next war for the Falklands, but other than that....
>>
>>80346158
Sadly this would probably be an effective strategy
>>
File: burning warrior.jpg (149 KB, 962x674) Image search: [Google]
burning warrior.jpg
149 KB, 962x674
>>80339415
I just hope this women are put in female-only units and none get into the armoured corps. If they want to play soldier then fine but don´t put mens lives at risk.

Didn´t they say they were "rewriting " the tests so it was easier for women to get into the military?
>>
File: 1464151286810.jpg (37 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464151286810.jpg
37 KB, 250x238
>>80339415
They are more fit to serve in the military than your fatass.
>>
File: CmTsaeBVUAA82x4.jpg (102 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
CmTsaeBVUAA82x4.jpg
102 KB, 1000x700
>>80348724
>Purest white genes in Europe
>>
They'd better not be in mixed units.
>>
My mother went to the post office yesterday and she was telling me she saw a bunch of pamphlets laid out for men 18-25 registering foe the draft.

Screen cap this I'm going to take pics when they open
>>
>>80348918
Have even been to the military m8?
>>
>>80341257
They don't

https://warisboring.com/the-kurds-wont-let-their-women-soldiers-anywhere-near-the-front-line-76abb2603eb9?gi=300e0a734add#.brvrqhhxx
>>
The US wants women to sign up for the draft. Then shortly after the UK follows suit.

But our politicians have been telling us for decades "the draft will never come back" - so why do it?

They are doubling their pool of recruits for war with Russia. Hence Obama in Poland and is doing so many drills in Eastern Europe as of late.

THE DRAFT IS COMING. MORE WHITE PEOPLE WILL DIE FOR JEWS
>>
>>80343462
Its ingrained in the male psyche, its been studied in the bystander effect and elsewhere, men will help women before they would help a child or a man, you add to that a lot of time spent together training and little access to other females and you will have men that wouldn't think twice about dying for their sister
>>
Bu.mp
>>
>>80339415
Good the more dikes get killed on front line the better, also they joining to get gangbanged by rest of the military unit anyway, after a few months of their pussies getting constsntly stretched out and battered they'll either give up or cry rape, save this post it'll happen
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.