[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do americans hate cops?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14
I traveled through the US and the few times I got pulled over for making a wrong turn or something the cops were friendly and even nice enough to give me directions instead of giving me a fine. The only bad experience I had with "authority" was in NY at the airport but I figured new yorkers are like that.
>>
>>80334699
I did as a kid because I thought they went out of their way to be assholes but now I see as an adult if you are well-spoken and well-behaved they will go out of their way to treat you way better than those who are not.
>>
>>80334699

I don't hate cops. I'd much rather have order than total anarchy, and they prevent the latter from taking over.
>>
>>80334699
>Why do americans hate cops?
Because Americans are a criminal people
>>
>>80334792
>if you are well-spoken and well-behaved
And if you're not, you just don't need to be treated fairly and with dignity, right?

#whiteprivelege
>>
It's mostly the blacks and they hate them because they are so constantly on-edge and insecure about their skin colour that any sort of attempt to give them instructions and orders will make them flip out internally at the memories of slavery so they have to chimp out against it because they think they are being oppressed.

That's why you have to walk around eggshells around these blacks. They get insulted at any mention of their skin colour. Their mind is always on slavery.

I mean it's only been like 150 years since we stopped breeding them as slaves. So I guess they still have a slave spirit in them.
>>
>>80334699
because this generation grew up with FUCK DA POLICE DRUGS ARE COOL AND SHIT and so they act like niggers
>>
>>80334954
>t.rice nigger
>>
>>80335037
you don't deserve respect if you don't treat someone with respect
>>
>>80334954
wew
>>
>>80334699
Americans do not hate cops.
Criminals hate cops, but that's self-explanatory.
American policing is very good relative to the numerous countries where basically cops are worthless bribe-seeking criminals, which is pretty much all of the developing world and parts of Europe.
>>
>>80335144
Yet you STILL deserve equal protection under the law. Your attitude and personality should not justify losing your rights or your life.
>>
>>80335142
Noodle nigger rolls of the tongue better
>>
>>80334699
They're literally not that bad, but people give them a hard time over EVERYTHING. Can you imagine how bad nigs treat them?
>>
Mix of anti-cop mentality being pushed in the media/music/pop-culture, and betas that put all their childhood insecurities on cops because they remind them of people that bullied them in school.
>>
>>80335256
Also here being a cop is bottom of the barrel tier. No one is respected for being a cop doesn't matter if he is chief of police. I don't think it is a lucrative job in america but they seem to have some common sense on average. I don't know I think people overreact and expect every single cop to be a perfect morally perfect machine capable of disregarding his own life.
>>
>>80335315
I want everyone who shares your tunnel vision to have to command one black person to do one thing and see what happens.
>>
>>80335334
noodle nigger could be confused with spaghetti nigger though
>>
>>80335552
Do you not see how your argument falls apart when you try to sidestep the immorality of your position?

People should be treated equally under the law, and by law enforcement officers. You're not just wrong for disagreeing with that, you're immoral for believing that being black is an indictment of character in and of itself.
>>
>>80334792
That's 1/3 cops I've dealt with.

Granted I live in the South, but most every cop I meet fits this description:
>White
>Tattoos
>Snarky
>"I ain't your daddy" in response to "Sir"
>Hard of hearing, asks you to repeat yourself multiple times
>Cannot remove sunglasses
>Guilty until proven innocent
>Uncooperative and negative

I don't do much traveling out West or too far North, so maybe this is isolated to the South?
>>
File: Tina_fey_eye_roll.jpg (26 KB, 535x380) Image search: [Google]
Tina_fey_eye_roll.jpg
26 KB, 535x380
>>80335723
>should be
it's another millennial dictates how the world SHOULD work episode
>>
>>80334699
When you live in the US your whole life you experience just how disingenuous police can be.
They practice deception unapologetically, have a very poor understanding of the law, and ultimately they have no respect for your rights.
As far as they are concerned, you only have the rights that you know about and can prove you deserve.
And the only way they'll believe that you deserve any particular right is by either divulging extreme amounts of private information about your personal life, or allowing them access to private documents and certificates for their perusing.
They are some of the most disrespectful people in the US, they feel like it is their job to abuse your person and you unalienable rights as much as they possibly can, in order to demoralize you to the point that they have complete power over you.
They are, more often than not, extremely uneducated, low IQ, impatient, emotionally retarded, logically inept thugs who fly in the face of constitutional law with a complete and total disregard for the dignity of the public at large.
>>
>>80336258
>And the only way they'll believe that you deserve any particular right is by either divulging extreme amounts of private information about your personal life, or allowing them access to private documents and certificates for their perusing.

Spoken like someone with something to hide.
>>
>>80336088
>another millennial dictates how the world SHOULD work episode
You're rejecting one of the foundational principles of the American judiciary. That's the kind of scum you are; someone who hates the laws of this country because they're not draconian enough for you.
>>
>>80334699
Nah. The cops at airports are huge dicks. Except Sikh ones. God bless the Sikhs.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (95 KB, 592x572) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
95 KB, 592x572
>>80334699
Really only criminals and cucks "hate" cops.

There are a lot of other people that don't "hate" cops on an individual level, but see things like no-knock raids, the drug war, corruption, and various other constitutional usurpations -- and have a justly negative view of the police as an institution.

These days, it only takes one department to wreck the image of all others. If some grossly criminal police department in some liberal shithole raids the wrong house at 5am and kills a couple innocent people in the process, it's very easy to imagine that happening to yourself -- and that notion, even as far removed from likelihood as it is, runs very counter to the spirit of many Americans. I live in a nice area, and by all accounts have good police, I know many of them personally, and have been considering that route as a career option lately -- but even I have thought about what I would do in the event of a pre-dawn, no-knock raid, and the answer is "shoot first, ask questions later", even if I had reason to believe they were the police.
>>
>>80336258
Are you one of those sovereign citizens?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU
>>
>>80335723
By acting erratically and behaving in an uncouth manner to an officer of the law you are wasting his time and obstructing justice, polite and concise conversation goes a long way
>>
File: 1467079939914.png (2 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1467079939914.png
2 KB, 444x444
>>80334699
>>80335494
>>80336561
>>
>>80334699
You didn't get fined because they knew they'd never get the money.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (134 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
134 KB, 800x800
>>80336362
oh boy now it's another millennial cries about the law only applying to the law abiding episode
>>
i have been pulled over a lot of times. when i was younger i had a bunch of unpaid tickets,suspended license,etc. also got two duis in the same year (i used to party hard lel) tl;dr all the cops were very proffesional and treated me with respect. there was only one cop that was a real dick and when i went to court even the DA or prosecutor told me yeah that guy is a dick no one likes him 0_o
>>
Because the cops hate them
>>
>>80336258
>They practice deception unapologetically
>They are, more often than not, extremely uneducated, low IQ, impatient, emotionally retarded, logically inept thugs

What does it say about you when these stupid subhumans are able to deceive you?
>>
>>80334699
>Why do americans hate cops?

The ones that are annoyingly vocal about it are usually engaging in some illegal activity on a regular basis. And they want fewer cops with fewer means of arresting them for it.
>>
>I FUCKING HATE COPS BECAUSE I WAS DRIVING DRUNK AND THEY TOOK MY LICENSE FUCKING SWINES
Only degenerates hate cops
>>
Where I live cops are the hired dogs of bloody undemocratic regime, not exactly guardians, more like wardens keeping people including themselves enslaved for a little privilege above other prisoners than themselves.

So i can kinda project where the hatred to cops may be coming from
>>
File: joker_disappointed.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
joker_disappointed.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>80336628
Godamnit why do people do this shit?

What do you get out of it?
>>
>>80334699
Contrary to what most people think and see, Black people largely don't "hate" cops, they just don't trust them and for good reasons. You expect black people who were alive in the 60's, 70's and even 80's to trust cops?
>>
>>80334699
pretty much every cop ive ever encountered was chill. ive been pulled over with niggers and weed aroma in the car and he let us go. cops are bro tier desu
>>
File: American flag.png (45 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
American flag.png
45 KB, 740x400
>>80337789
They do it because "fuck you".

You don't have any balls and you're not a true American if you don't understand and approve of "fuck you" every time it happens.

And what about the resulting consequences, you ask?

Pic related, fuck you.
>>
>>80338678
They do it because they are retarded lmao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>80334699
i don't. but i'm asian and cops don't hate me
>>
File: 2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
214 KB, 2000x1333
>>80338886
>t.mexican intellectual
>random cartel bullets bars occasionally flying through his barred windows
>>
File: 1461264132598.png (162 KB, 722x650) Image search: [Google]
1461264132598.png
162 KB, 722x650
>>80339069
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>80339069
Also can you really say that when policemen are getting sniped and every week you have a brownie blowing himself up or something there?
>>
>be in nyc
>can't find street with restaurant i want to go eat
>lazy cop standing on street corner
>ask her: ma'am i'm looking for street xy, can you please tell where it is?
>literally screams: I'M NOT A TOURIST GUIDE, GO AWAY!
>ok
fuck her, i hope she died on 911.
cops in switzerland are 99% brotier, friendly, helpful and professional.
>>
>>80334699
You're confusing most of america with nigs.

We keep them in the cities so they don't plague the rest of us.
>>
File: mexicanlogoweb-1.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1321) Image search: [Google]
mexicanlogoweb-1.jpg
185 KB, 1280x1321
>>80339460
Poor ol' bean nigger can't even imagine a place where responsible people routinely take their safety into their own hands and live free.

I guess that's why your people are running from your country like it's on fire.

lol, how many Americans are illegally taking refuge in Mexico right now?
>>
>>80336956
This is 3 fucking lines and I still see it.
>>
>>80339852
I think people in NY are just rude desu senpai.
>>
>>80339994
I never said Mexico wasn't a shithole, just the fact that I never been mugged and don't have bullets flying through my window lmao.
>>
File: FLAT,800X800,075,T.U1_crop.jpg (53 KB, 684x683) Image search: [Google]
FLAT,800X800,075,T.U1_crop.jpg
53 KB, 684x683
>>80340172
>Mexico's a shithole
Hey, at least we agree on something.
>>
>>80340070
not really my experience. i've been to nyc many times and the only rude and useless people were sales staff in shops around times square which i can kinda understand.
>>
>>80340408
/cry
>>
>>80334699
I do not hate cops, but the two biggest bullies from my high school class both became cops.
>>
>>80338886
I love these videos so much.
>>
I hate niggers. A lot of cops act like niggers. Just because I also hate SJWs and BLM and Sovereign Citizens, doesn't mean I like cops on any level by default. Too many cops are fucking autistic, let's be honest. If you don't have social skills you shouldn't be a police officer of all things.

Is this not all common sense?
>>
>>80335037
Natural selection my friend.
>>
>>80334699
In the USA, cops are allowed to kill your children, and sometimes they do. That makes people angry.
>>
>>80336807

Cops have a responsibly to set an example that the public should look up to imo, as figures of authority. If cops act no better than the niggers they beat up and kill then society should not respect them in any way shape or form. Its not a case of do as I say not as I do.

This is why those pigs and more should be dead, and maybe, just maybe they would not be so corrupt and believe themselves above the laws they so righteously bust others for breaking while breaking those laws themselves by being judge jury AND executioners.
>>
>go to WA and walk along the freeway to Vancouver
>state trooper pulls over
>asks where i'm going and
>tell him I'm a tourist from Singapore and I'm also a former cop
>invites me to his station
>drink colt 45 and exchange police stories
>drives me to the Canadian border and calls up Canadian response car to drive me all the way to Vancouver

American cops are bro tier. They just hate niggers because come on. Who would actually like niggers?
>>
>>80336623
>>80336623

HOW IN THE FUCK DID HE MOUNT HIS OPTICS BACKWARDS?!?!?!

That shit shouldn't snap on and only slides one way no?

Magic?
>>
Go to the US twice, drive around for several weeks. Never stopped by the police. Then again, it probably helps we're white, polite and (mostly) follow traffic rules.

The only public servant who was a little bitchy, but still polite, was the guy at customs in NYC. It's understandable though, he spends 8-10 hours a day saying the same thing "look here, put your hand here, blablabla".
>>
porice in japan put tentacle in your ass
very good, i rike so much
>>
>>80336362
Wow, it's almost like when you disrespect an authority figure, you will be treated accordingly.

Call me a bootlicker, I really don't give a fuck, I like authority. I tend to be in a position of authority, and I prefer people to follow orders without lip, and it is rare that authority figures are asking anything ridiculous of you. Just speak in a calm tone, understand that a police officer is doing what he is doing to protect you and those around you, and explain yourself if there is some kind of misunderstanding. Also, don't do anything stupid, because the officer is trained to defend himself, and those around him.

Really, just follow what someone said to you earlier, but you managed to ignore: give respect to get respect.

Also, for OP: Americans don't hate police, losers hate police, whether that be niggers, commies, Mexicans, libshits, or lolbertarians who have a problem with authority.
>>
>>80334699

It's instinctual.

1. Americans hate authority.

2. Blacks hate civility.

Combine the two and you understand BLM.
>>
File: cops.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>80334699
American cops are trigger happy.
Therefore, you should always be very nice to them.
Don't scare an American cop.
>>
>>80334699
Americans don't hate cops. Worthless trash and liberal oxygen thieves hate cops. The truth is that if you don't resist arrest and assault cops nothing bad will happen to you. I don't understand how people can't get this through their fucking thick skulls. Fuck that nigger Alton Sterline. RIP Philando Castile, honorary white man.
>>
>>80334699
because power corrupts every time

as a mexican fag, you should fucking understand this. thread is considered a troll thread.
>>
Why do Americans hate cops?
American love cops.
It's the thugs and potential thugs that hate cops.
>>
>>80342318
>a predominately white landmass roughly the size of a middle sized state and around 5x less population has less of something than the US
shocker
>>
>>80340035
I see it too!
We've been here too long, Ameribro
>>
>>80342016
You aren't a bootlicker, you're the boot. But remember chief, that there's a lot more indians than you. Your authority is an illusion that lasts as long as it seems better to follow the orders than not. Those under you are apt to betray you at the worst of times.
>>
>>80343034
You're only likely to be betrayed if you are an inept ruler, or if someone wishes to usurp you. In our currently state of affairs, it is the latter.
>>
>>80342815
UK cops kill 1 person every 2 years.

US population is 5 times of the UK, but American cops kill 1000 people a year.
>>
>>80343226
they also dont have many black people and the ones they do are fucking Ainsley
uk doesnt have a nigger problem like the US
>>
>>80334699
We don't
>>
>>80334699
I was pulled over with my friend once for "running a yellow light" and no Im not lying about that. Says it right on the paper. He had 0.3 grams of weed on him(pretty much the dust left over in the bag) The cops told us that because we were cool to them that they would let us go with a warning. They let us go home and my friend paid a drug paraphernalia charge.

Two years later, pretty much right after my friend turned 21, we found out that those same cops put a warrant out for his arrest for possession of marijuana. About a year before this happened we both quit smoking weed, we were teenager when we were. He is now on probation for a year and is even being tested for alcohol. Overall from bail, the paraphernalia charge and the fines, he has spent close to 2500. For less than half a gram of weed. The cops who originally pulled us over flat out lied to us by telling us they were giving him a slap on the wrist.

Some cops are good people. Some cops are assholes. But thats just the way people in general are.
>>
>>80344315
You were smoking weed and driving you poor thing...
>>
>>80343521
>they also dont have many black people
You have never been to the UK.
>>
>>80344622
We were not smoking, we just had it on us. Plus we were just 18 at the time. Thats not even the point. The point is that they told us they were not going to arrest him and slap him with a small paraphernalia charge, then proceeded to put a warrant out for his arrest. Im not saying we weren't in the wrong at all for doing something retarded but 2500 and a year of probation for 0.3 grams of weed is fucking retarded.
>>
>>80335729
Negroe detected
>>
>>80334699
useful idiots have been brainwashed to foment unrest
>>
>>80334699

Never had problems with cops in the US either.

When I was speeding on a highway and got pulled over the State Trooper just said " This is not the Autobahn my friend!" and let me go lol
>>
>>80344643
>2% of 6 mill
vs
>13% of 318 mill with an additional mixxed bag of 17% mexicans
>>
>>80335037

mmm dats fuckin' tasty bait
>>
I wouldn't say that I "hate" cops but I have negative feelings towards them and try to avoid interacting with them.

I just...don't really like them. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I consider most of what they do in a day to be petty and stupid. Have you guys actually checked your local police logs? They're not out there solving rapes and murders. They're dealing with stupid shit most of the time.

So I don't respect them and what they do as a career choice.
>>
>>80345393
UK has 2 million black people, US has 40 million.

> 20 times more black people and killing 2000 more often.

Therefore, US cops are 100 times more likely to kill then UK cops.
>>
>>80334699

its because they think you are illegal OP

illegals are above the law
>>
>>80346419
>ainsely is just as likely to get shot as lil john
im fucking done
black people=/=niggers you fucking leaf
>>
>>80334699

because most people on this website are below the age of 25
>>
>>80344865
even if so,if he does behave well and nice, he should be treated likewise or at least not like that.
>>
unfortunately a large percentage of our culture praises the hatred of police, its instilled in the lower class youths at a young age, some grow out of it, some don't.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.