[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It's okay for a white woman to be with a black man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x296
If you say this, you are a cuck.

You know that you don't like race mixing, but because you can't explain it in a way that meets liberal progressive ethical standards, are are willing to make an concede and make a compromise.

>"I'd be okay with my daughter marrying a black man as long as he wasn't a nigger."

You just chose adherence to progressive morality over your own seed and offspring and progeny.

The buck stops at your genes. Any moral or ethical system that tells you to cuck yourself in favour of another must be discarded.

You are compromising your dignity and your ancestors' bloodline. You are choosing "goodness" over self. In doing this you throw the baby out with the bath water.

You are a cuck.
>>
WOw. How did I sense OP was Australian
>>
>>80328019
Fuck you leaf. He's right.
>>
>>80327854
White women make white children (genetically speaking.)
>>
>>80328019
#youaintnoleafbruv

>>80328198

#notallleafs
>>
>>80328341
Wtf i hate austrians now

i am now a #EmuShield
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1280x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1280x941
>>80328019
Wow how did I sense you were a leaf
>>
>>80327854
People on this board say that?
>>
>>80327854
what if I'm a black male
>>
File: image.png (907 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
907 KB, 640x1136
It's ok for a white person to be with a black person as long as the black person is a woman.
>>
>>80329744
>US flag

Every.Time.
>>
I'm dating an Arab chick and I'm already a Czech-German-Irish anglo mutt.
>>
>>80330107
Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x334
>>80329744
I agree with this though

Race mixing is only bad if a woman does it, because man takes possession of a woman who he has sex with, and the woman gives herself to him

A white woman GIVES herself to a black man. A white man TAKES a black woman for himself. Two completely different dynamics.

To hold men and women to equal standards in this respect is in soured by an impulse, like I said in OP, to concede to liberal values of egalitarianism
>>
>>80327854
I just figure its like having a gay son and I think I will pump out 3 just to hedge my bets.
>>
Personally, I wouldn't care as long as the children are more successful than their parents.
>>
>>80330107
Nice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.