[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talking about BLM, yesterdays happening, trump etc. with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1467964010257.jpg (92 KB, 682x846) Image search: [Google]
1467964010257.jpg
92 KB, 682x846
>Talking about BLM, yesterdays happening, trump etc. with slightly redpilled girlfriend
>straight up tells me she doesn't care and wants me to stop talking about this stuff and misses how we talked before (pre election)

Should I dump her? Really don't need a bitch who doesn't give a shit about what's going on in the world around her. I'm 22 btw
>>
>>80322505
Nah she's right shit gets old, I'm pro trump but I don't even Read up on him or watch any videos anymore, I'll just wait for the debates
>>
File: 1465534940838.jpg (41 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1465534940838.jpg
41 KB, 480x622
>>80322505
Why would you choose to come to this board everyday and ruin your own life with autism?

Just stop coming here ffs. Some of us have no hope of ever having a girlfriend. Go fuck yourself you faggot fucking excuse for a normie.
>>
>>80322505
you sound boring desu
>>
>>80322505
>Bringing /pol/ outside of /pol/
You're like that faggot who shouted out memes in public in high school
>>
>>80322505
That's up to you, but that shit can get annoying, especially to women. Politics is a man's game. Just make sure she's voting Trump and find something else to talk about from time to time.
>>
>>80322505
Yeah that's my gf too and I agree with her. I miss when we'd just shitpost about blacks instead of making it everyday conversation.
>>
>>80322505
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
JAP BAIT
>JAP BAIT
>>
Pathetic. This is the first time I've heard you talk and I'm already straight up bored as fuck.

Honestly you suck
>>
>>80322613
I was mainly talking about the gun violence last night, and how the movement is changing into a terrorist organization, and how there's a vigil/rally in OUR city this weekend.

>>80322690
I don't want a girlfriend if it means not being able to express myself and my opinions about politics
>>
>>80322505
today I was talking to my mother and she made the suggestion to say blue lives matter and to go out and protest. I promptly told her to not put herself in danger and that if anything happens I'll protect her and that she needs to stay home.
>>
>>80322505
Get cool male friends. Don't have men-talk with your gf/wife. Women are fragile children who shouldn't be burdened with too many big ideas.
>>
>>80322505
Maybe its the fact that she's Canadian and American politics don't concern her, dumbass
>>
>>80322827
>I don't want a girlfriend if it means not being able to express myself and my opinions about politics
then there you go
drop the bitch if she can't deal with it
>>
tfw no qt jipjap gf
>>
>>80322505
Nobody can keep doing this shit for months and not get burned out.

When you're angry about something, you either need to get satisfaction or let it go. You can't just sit there and be angry forever, it's unhealthy.
>>
>>80322737
>Being in high school when memes were/are a thing
Underaged b&
>>
File: lolks.png (544 KB, 717x678) Image search: [Google]
lolks.png
544 KB, 717x678
>>80322505
Don't do it leaf, being redpilled isnt a gift its a fucking curse, i used to enjoy my days looking at things and going "hey look thats neat"
But now every event i would of thought to be neat is just some master plan where i can see all the strings.

The more I understand about the world the more I feel alone, the more i feel alone the more I understand.

I wish I could go back, your GF might help you get out of this mad house.

Wrap her thighs around your head to block out the voices and move on.
>>
>be me, 22 year old girl
>have boyfriend who is always super nice and spends time with me
>recently he's been spending a lot of time on the computer reading articles on some political website
>starts talking about Trump and conservative values
>don't really care about politics but I humor him
>6 months pass
>it's literally all he wants to talk about
>working up the nerve to break up with him
>start fucking another guy on the side

What should I do?
>>
>>80322505
she's right though. there are more important things
>>
>>80322989
Memes have been a thing since 2004 you dip
>>
File: ip.png (89 KB, 317x479) Image search: [Google]
ip.png
89 KB, 317x479
>mfw my gf is sitting right here with me watching chimpouts
>>
>>80322827
>if it means not being able to express myself

What are you, a chick? Men LIVE their beliefs. Your gf should know exactly what you think about things by the way you live your life. Pontificating about issues is perceived exactly like complaining from the perspective of a woman.

Women don't want to hear what a man thinks until the man has a solution to offer.
>>
>>80322827
>I don't want a girlfriend if it means not being able to express myself and my opinions about politics

Yeah, but If that's the bulk of want you want to talk about then dumping her will do her a favour. You aren't even talking about Canadian politics for fuck's sake.
>>
>>80322939
The thing is i've already changed her so much from her leftie ways and now sees trump as a legitimate option and hugely hates muslim migrants now all I need her to do is take interest in this shit
>>
>>80323087
I'd suggest to start by not adding more shitposts to this board and leaving it to the Australians.
>>
>>80322912
Yeah except the reason I brought this up today was that there was a BLM interruption in toronto and on sunday there's a vigil/rally in my city for the two dindus. So yeah, american politics (BLM shit) concerns us, anyway. I am american and we plan to move back there after uni.
>>
>>80323087
Show tits
>>
File: 1461614205995.gif (2 MB, 325x324) Image search: [Google]
1461614205995.gif
2 MB, 325x324
>>80322767
fucking this.

it is rare, but possible, to find a man as invested in current events as I am, when it comes to women it is near 0%.

learning when to turn politics off is a skill that took me a little while to learn, but it is necessary if you want to function in normie society.
>>
>>80323195
>Wanting a whore who wants to spend time talking about her new box of tampons and orange is the new dyke

Cuck
>>
>>80323368
Don't leave us please, we need more cucks like you
>>
>>80322505

My wife won't let me bring up politics at all, ever. If I do she claims I'm raising my voice and yells at me.

We've been married for almost 10 years and I think it's over because of this.

That's my answer.
>>
>>80322505

Replace her with an anime daki, watch her stupid roastie face when she realizes she got outclassed by a fucking pillow.
>>
>>80323062
xactly this, we were watching zootopia the other day and when I was going on about the propaganda that movie is bullshitting and the underlying narratives, she broke down about how I always have to ruin everything and I can't just turn my brain off and enjoy a movie. Same thing happened when we were watching orange is the new black, i found out the director/writer is a fat liberal feminist kike whos husband writes for huffpo and salon, and she got fucking furious that I couldn't just enjoy the show.
>>
>>80323517
what a waste of ten years
>>
>>80322505
>talking politics with women
Son...
>>
>>80323517
>my wife wont let me
>let me

Theres your problem anon. Go get your balls back.
>>
>>80322767
This. There will always be small mostly try hard one of the guy types of women who do but most girls do not give a shit about history or current events.
>>
>>80323195
Speaking about things is the way you change the world. Getting a discussion going on an issue is the seed. I have a problem with somebody important in my life wanting me to suppress those beliefs in public
>>
>>80322505
Election stuff gets really old and it's fucking boring and irritating to hear about constantly.
>>
File: 1466803632663.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1466803632663.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>80323576
This. Make it happen and let the rage seep in.
>>
Women are retarded, why the fuck do you even waste your time talking to her about this shit?
>>
>>80322505
She's right. You're going to become unhinged if you obsess over current events.
>>
I have broken up with two gfs within the last yard and a half over this stuff and i say fuck it. This is what is important. If women can't fully accept the truth, than fuck them. These two exs were also getting pretty red pilled up until this type of stuff was being discussed almost daily and they couldn't put up with it anymore.
>>
>>80323581
Too much red pill for her. That shit can't be forced. Just make her a deal, feed me good I'll fuck you good. Give her the D when you want and continue to educate yourself. She will follow along on her own, and at her own pace.

If you out grow her, leave her and find another.
>>
>>80323804
It's not what's important you fucking idiot. It's a small facet of reality and probably doesn't even affect the majority of americans in their day to day lives.

Obsessing over it and going to every fucking thread and talking about it in person and freaking out over every fucking little current event is neurotic and will drive even people who care about this stuff away.

Get the fuck off /pol/ for a week.
>>
>>80323517
Exactly, i don't wat to go through that, even if I don't find a redpilled girl who wants to watch chimpouts with me, I'd be happy with any girl that takes interest at least in how I see the world, and the important issues around her. Even if her opinions are conflicting, that's fine, as long as she cares about the shit fucking happening
>>
>>80322883
Mamas boy, go suck a cop's dick if you love them so much. Look at this faggot!
>>
>>80322690
>>>/r9k/ the post
>>
>>80323965
Nigger
>>
>>80322505
You're a cancerous fuck, not everyone likes politics.
>>
>>80323893
Then there's the loss of not having the freedom to go and fuck other chicks. As a young male, I feel a compulsion to just go out every few days, meet a girl and fuck her brains out. I've had to suppress this for about a year so far with her and honestly I'm looking forward to going back to that
>>
>>80323951
Move on with your fucking life and stop going berserk about this shit to real people who don't give a shit.
>>
File: do not avert your gaze.jpg (14 KB, 319x158) Image search: [Google]
do not avert your gaze.jpg
14 KB, 319x158
No this is part of the redpilling process. They get frustrated and fed up with all the bad in the world. Let them simmer and then hit them with red pilled humor to pick them back up again. They'll start to redpill themselves after that,
>>
>>80323965
family values are important I will protect my mother I will not let a nigger touch her.
I've also taken to tinder to fuck and convert girls to trump supporters. But I love my mom most
>>
File: 436.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
436.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
>>80324086
What a stupid fucking moron you are.
>>
>>80322505
Dump her ass and get a girlfriend who doesn't just swallow your red pills but embraces it.
>>
>>80324086
>As a young male,

My god, I still can't get over this fucking idiot.

US MALES, RIGHT GUYS?
>>
>>80324142
Howso?
>>
>>80323904
Fuck off, cuck. This is what is important. I'm 27 years old, I have a nice job and i have plenty of time to find someone to marry. I'll admit this stuff has completely consumed me but I know its the truth that needs to be exposed.
>>
>>80322690

--------> /r9k/
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 507x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 507x386
>>80323685
Women and men realize that after marriage, a woman can divorce a man, take all of shit, and move on if she Wants. Hence the man being let to do things
>>
>>80323517
Marriage cuck, bet you hide the fact that you post on /pol/ from here too. Or do you have to ask for permission? Married for ten years and still hasn't tamed his wife, look at this faggot!
>>
>>80322505
If such topics are what dominate your conversations she has a bit of a point. You're in Canada. There's only so much talk of another country's domestic issues people can stand.

She's telling you straight up that she wants to talk about other stuff. If you want a girl who only wants to talk politics, then she's not it.
>>
>>80324172
Yeah I know brother, it's not even that she has to agree with me, but I'd like her to at least care about something as little as the prime minister literally being a gay cuck
>>
>>80322827
don't drop out on her, she's fine with it, but i assume it isn't everything she wants to talk about. most people get drained when they talk about this kind of stuff. it's pretty heavy. just talk about it less probably. i am on the trump train but im sick of my friends always sending me news articles about trump or radical islam. there is more to life than politics.
>>
>>80322505
slightly redpilled and not giving a shit can both be very hard to find, i'd probably hold onto her.
>>
>>80324252
Sex is worth jack and shit compared to someone you can trust who is long term, stable, consistent, and worth your time.

Sex is fucking stupid and pointless. Ideally it lasts 7 minutes and it takes too much fucking effort to go through constantly, that's why people settle down.

You want to ramble on and on about politics and "happenings" like a delusional fucking psychopath that sits on /pol/ all night every night going thread to thread and freaking yourself out and acting like it somehow affects you. None of this shit affects you. It marginally affects most Americans and even less Canadians. You're just becoming neurotic by constantly tapping into newsfeeds. This shit has always happened and it's not any different than it was years ago.

Just get the fuck off these sites you're so addicted to and find other hobbies.
>>
No.

Your first problem is taking more than a passive interest in the bread and circuses around you. Vote, act, and talk when you have to - but especially when it comes to politics, be conservative with your use of words.

Second is that you're trying to do it with a woman. Im surrounded by redpilled women, and even then they don't really "get it". Which is good, your woman is meant to be your respite and entertainment, not someone to argue with.

Politics are really the least interesting topic of discussion, they're cut and dry - you either disagree, dont care, or agree. Its not a good topic of conversation.
>>
>>80324086
enjoy degeneracy
>>
>>80324361
It's not only politics, it's any politics at all. We were out today and I mentioned the BLM stuff a few hours into the conversation and she just got fed up
>>
>>80324086
That's a whole other topic. I was just saying what you should do with her. That's that I do anyway and it seems to be working just fine.

Having one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life will always suck. Such is monogamy.
>>
>>80324288
>I'll admit this stuff has completely consumed me but I know its the truth that needs to be exposed.

You're a fucking lost, deluded moron who has nothing in his life and is empty so you're filling it with clickbait and race bait to get quick highs and important feelings. When those wear off, you quickly go to the next. You're just an empty addicted 4channer.
>>
>>80324455
Can we guess what this poster has between their legs?
>>
>>80322505
Women don't like conflict.

Give her some space on it, duder. Shit's been scary for the last 36 hours or so. If she's red pilled she probably understands what's coming but doesn't want to face it at the moment.
>>
>>80324132
I'm sorry for the harsh words. A man who loves his mama is okay with me. But look is it possible to hate niggs and cops? Seriously.
>>
>>80322505

Dump. She already eyeing up niggers if not fucking one already.
>>
>>80324576
Typical non fucking argument. I'm sometimes embarrassed by fellow /pol/ users.
>>
>>80322505
My gf left me cause she couldn't handle the redpill
I'm sure I'll find another eventually.
>>
OP this shit does get old really fast, especially for other people around you.

/POL/ is 24/7 constant spergfests on the most mundane shit ever. If you take a 2 week long break from this place and come back you will see why...

I will be quite honest with you: nobody outside of /pol/ and a few subplebbits give a fuck honestly. Most normies are just trying to pay bills on time, keep food on the table, and occasionally indulge in their hobbies. OP you need to take a break from this site because I have lost friends from a being a fucking sperg from here. It's too easy to just constantly rant in real life and not realize you're not in the cute echo-chamber hugbox for angry young men.
>>
>>80324634
No normal person, woman or male, is gonna sit there listening to you delusionally ramble about every single fucking news article.
>>
>>80323087

Shitty b8
>>
>>80323904
>>80324096
>>80324142
>>80323748
>>80324245
>saying fuck in every post

Calm down junior
>>
>>80324714
this 100x
>>
>>80324714
Good thing I don't date normies
>>
>>80324634
Don't red pill so hard at first. You scared her. Ease tge next one into it maybe?
>>
My semi-red-pilled is getting like this, too. I know she won't judge me or get me fired or tell the whole world about my """""crazy""""" beliefs. But she also gets sick of hearing my bullshit all the time.

Like earlier today she was watching HGTV. Some show about people who win the lottery and then go house hunting. This fag white guy won $9 million dollars and was buying a house for him and his nigger boyfriend. He was also buying a house for his white sister, who also happened to have a half-nigger child (named Jayden, of course). I made a joke about there not being a father, saying "every time..." She was just like okay, shut up, it's just a tv show.

tl;dr - your girlfriend is not /pol/ or your debate opponent
>>
>>80324474
I see. This helps a lot, maybe I was wrong. As of right now I told her that I don't want to be with her if it bothers her that I express my opinions about these things. She left and went somewhere I don't fucking know. I guess I'm wrong. It's not even so much polticis i'm talking about, it's mainly the lefty cucks and degenerates I discuss that contradict themselves.
>>
>>80322505
>tells me she doesn't care and wants me to stop talking about this stuff
Why do you talk politics with a woman? My wife is a fascist, but even she keeps busy with sitcoms and endless shopping.
Women aren't men. Their priorities are to keep in line with her friends and family to avoid being ostracized
Do her a favor and make her pregnant. Nothing redpills more then having some white children
>>
>>80324616
why hate cops? hate the system that created them. Sure I break laws some times, I don't think cocaine should be legal. But I do it anyway. Why would you hate the majority of cops who serve and protect just because some faggot cuck like rogan told you to? The police have been doing de facto good work. If it were up to me I would enact vigilante justice like the phillipeno guy.
>>
>>80324543
I still work full time, I still go out to the shooting game range, I still go to the gym 4 days a week, I still talk to close friends and family. It has consumed my political interests but I still enjoy life. Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>80322505
If discussing politics is important to her, dump her ass.

I'd personally not want a girlfriend that wants to discuss politics often. The world is so shit, politics are so shit, there's no point in talking about it. It gets old and there's only so much you can say before you're just talking in circles and either agreeing/egostroking eachother or disagreeing with little hope of changing either person's opinion.
>>
Hey babe, want to see a movie?
By the way...
OMG PROPAGANDA OMG, OMG THEY ARE FUCKING SHOVING THIS DOWN OUR THROATS, OH MY GOD RACISTS, TERRORISTS , OH MY GOD, AGENDA.

Hey babe, want to go out to eat...
By the way
OMG OMG A HAPPENING HOLY SHIT HAPPENING OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT I FOUJND ON TWITTER
HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD, 5 COPS SHOT OUT OF THE 500 PEOPLE THAT COPS HAVE SHOT SO FAR THIS YEAR OH MY GOD A HAPPENING HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

>hop on /pol/

POL MY FUCKING GF IS SICK OF ME TALKING ABOUT REDPILLED SHIT. I'M GONNA DUMP THE BITCH, BY THE WAY, I COULD JUST FUCK MORE GIRLS THIS WAY ANYWAY AS A YOUNG MALE...
>>
>>80322505

Pretend to agree, fuck her 24/7 for a time while you looking for a new gf and then dump her.

commie whore
>>
>>80324629
There are no niggers in this side of the country, maybe like 4
>>
>>80322505
maybe you should get a life outside this internet board
>>
>>80324914
meant to say "If discussing politics is important to you, dump her ass."
>>
>>80324455
Kek
7 minutes
What a loser
>>
>>80324633
>Complains about a non-argument after posting paragraph of non-arguments
The irony.
>>
>>80324455
this doesn't exist. it's the equivalent of me saying I want super powers. Yeah it'd be awesome in theory but no good women are left, not only feminism but technology has ruined that. Instead of just being hit on by a few ugly apes in the vicinity now the entire world can have their eyes on her.
50% of married women cheat not even counting open relationships.
The white picket fence dream is dead, don't trust any whores and certainly don't marry or even hold yourself as married divorce will cripple you for life. And common law divorce exists in some states.
>>
File: autism.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
>>80322505
Yeah, you should dump her. But not for your sake, for hers.

When you want to discuss that shit, come to /pol/ or talk it over with somebody who actually cares. Because it sounds like you're forcing all this conversation on her when she'd rather talk about other stuff. No doubt, all that shit is ALL you ever talk about anymore and after a while you begin to sound like a broken record.
>>
>>80323195

THIS
>>
Maybe youre being too annoying OP, maybe she just wants to have a normal conversation once in a while. Woman arnt really interested in politics, thats why they vote for Hillary.
>>
>>80325077
5-7 minutes is the optimum length for actual penetrative sex.
Only virgins say otherwise because they watch porn where people are paid and take drugs to perform for long scenes.

>>80325127
You posted nothing, so what's your point?
>>
>>80322973
This. I'm pretty jaded with the world's bullshit at the moment. If Trump makes a killer shitpost I might take interest again, but that shit will wear you down after awhile.

My girlfriend and I decided a few hours ago to go on a mini vacation this weekend (we live in a major city) to avoid whatever bullshit may go down this weekend. It's actually pretty nice sitting here with a lakeside view watching ancient aliens. I know she's appreciating getting away from nigger bullshit for a few days.
>>
>>80324638
My own damn father told me i seemed different after I started browsing /pol/ regularly. it was a weird experience and was the moment i stopped taking this sub so seriously. still come here all the time though but fuck it.
>>
>>80323265
>My girlfriend needs to be exactly what I want her to be
>Why does she complain? Why can't she appreciate me just the way I am?
>>
So many Jewish shills ITT

>OY BAD GOY.... STAY OFF /POL/.... CONSUME OUR JEWISH MEDIA AND NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING! GOOD GOY
>>
>>80323804
>last yard and a half
Either incredibly slow or the world's greatest speed dater.
>>
>>80324928
I think I'm going to do this
>>
>>80325143
Wow, holy shit. 50% of married women cheat? what a cool statistic. You're so fucking redpilled man, damn!

Women have never cheated before, never, wow... Men don't cheat either, shit, damn! Redpilled as fuck!
>>
>>80322505
You should both be on the same page on important issues, or else you won't be truly happy. How can you love someone if you hate certain aspects of them, especially the way they think?
>>
>>80322989
What about Chappelles Show memes?

When I was at high school people would yell out
>RICK JAMES NIGGER
there werent any nigs at the school, i think it was a weed thing
>>
>>80325166
You're right man, thanks.
>>
>>80322505
You got a good girl. Women are ruined if they have strong beliefs. Since yoiu want to keep being autistic about politics, be autistic here
>>
>>80325192
>You posted nothing
I posted the same level of actual content in a single sentence as you did in 9.
>>
>>80325192
i take horny goat weed and drink a little bit and I can last for hours. Sometimes I don't cum, many times in fact. The other thing to do is work out daily and eat garlic. All these things increase your control over ejaculation.
>>
>>80325279
see you in 10 minutes reddit faggot.
>>
>>80325434
That's factually and objectively false. You posted a single worthless sentence that contained one logical fallacy.
>>
>>80322827
>I was mainly talking about the gun violence last night, and how the movement is changing into a terrorist organization
Do you work for FOX news?
>>
>>80325439
>penetrative sex for hours
What's it like to be a virgin who is lying online?
>>
>>80322505
No
Why would yoou break up with your GF over a minor disagreement, be a fucking adult. Relationships are like this, this is life people forget this hence why divorce is so high
>>
>>80325279
Calm down femanon.
>>
>>80325236
>sub

Head back to /R/eddit if it's leaking into your personal life
>>
>>80325553
Not only that but even the chick gets tired of it after about 15 minutes at the most.
>>
>>80325192
>He doesn't have drunk sex
>He doesn't jack off before smashing

Kek, just so you know she's cheating
>>
Does anybody have the /pol/ version of this pic? it's perfect for this thread.
>>
>>80324874
You are going to regret this. Look man I don't want you to look back 5 years later thinking about how you fucked up. Politics is a fun pastime like sports or vidya but man don't let your pastimes get in the way of your personal life. Until you put your politics into action, like run for office or get involved, she probably doesn't care.
>>
>>80325657
Yeah, just like most people would get tired of /pol/ after about 15 minutes, while dumbasses like this
>>80325439
Post about their hours of sex they have.

Everyone who has had sex knows no one fucks for hours. This is purely someone watching porn with no knowledge of actual women.
>>
>>80323162
I graduated in 04, the meme-iest shit we had was salad fingers and Wtf mate.
>>
File: 1403593896909.jpg (23 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1403593896909.jpg
23 KB, 224x216
>>80325649
nice. i knew this (you) was coming. couldnt think of another word to use. eat my ass.
>>
>>80325281
We are, and she does agree with what I say, she just doesn't want to hear me talk about it more than once every so often.
>>
>>80324638
this is true

i have taken time off, read actual proper sources of information (defence/intelligence publications, peer reviewed papers, even just brietbart which is where most tards here get their news) and started going through my old science texts etc, and when i come back here the first thing that strikes me is how fucking stupid, ignorant, emotionally retarded and tunnel-visioned and facile this place is. it's basically tumblr for friendless males and spergs. most of the faggots here have zero life experience. the short nature of the posting system here fucks with your concentration. i tend to shoot through here more now days.

i mean, i am pretty fucking racist and nationalist and right wing as fuck, but i was that before 4chan even existed. the retards here act like they invented ideology and everything is new. there is a life outside this board and it's what you should actually be concentrating on. this should just be a way to fill in a few minutes when your real life has a pause.
>>
>>80325439
You must be banging some really nonsensitive girls or something man. A 30 minute session and my wife talks about being sore the next day. Can't even touch her tits after she cums because they are too sensitive.
>>
>>80325801
And foamy the squirrel.
>>
>>80325279
Holy shit chicks are such bad posters. Why can't your gender fucking fit in or be funny?
>>
>>80325553
first of all virginity isnt an insult anyone who is an adult can get a hooker and lose that easily, secondly it's true. And it happens with many people who have masturbated alot growing up, maybe the fact I'm uncut contributes to it but it is very hard for me to cum during sex.
>>
>>80325736
Just stop showing the fact you're a virgin, dude. No one jacks off and then has sex, what the fuck are you talking about?
No one who's drunk has penetrative sex for hours, either. You can barely fuck for more than 15 minutes.

Foreplay can go however long, but not the actual sex part.
>>
>>80322505
...how much do you talk about this? I mean, I hope you aren't going into full-blown rants daily. I hope this doesn't take up the majority of your conversation with your girlfriend at the moment.

If you're only discussing these issues occasionally, however, I suppose you'd be best split with her. Otherwise, you need to calm down and be more subtle, calm, and wise when discussing these issues so as to not appear obsessive and blinded by rage.
>>
>>80325910
>very hard for me to cum during sex
That doesn't matter, dumbfuck. You still aren't having hours worth of sex with a woman. That makes no sense and no one on the planet does that outside of pornos.
>>
>>80325496
And you posted 9 sentences full of assumptions, fallacies, and worthless opinions.
>>
>>80325866
Probably because nothing changes. It's just another story you can bring up to prove your opinion. Repeat over and over again and it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>80324874
She might not be as redpilled as you assume. Perhaps she's been just going along with what you've said hoping it was some phase you would pass.
>>
>>80326031
Why are you still responding?
Go off and do something else, kiddo.
>>
>>80325847
You could use the correct term, which is board.
>>
>>80322505
Tell her if she doesn't care, then you have to be with a woman that does.

You can't raise a family with a woman who wants to remain oblivious to the evils of the world and is the primary reason it is allowed to happen.

That being said, relationship wise, she just told you she wishes you talked to her more about not depressing subjects, and that is perfectly reasonable.

Cherishing your loved one through dark times is something you have to do as well, as long as she cherishes your beliefs as well.
>>
File: edge.jpg (22 KB, 544x496) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
22 KB, 544x496
As per protocol and everyone should follow this basic OPSEC technique IRL:

WHAT HAPPENS IN /POL/ STAYS IN /POL/

KEEP YOUR AUTISM CONTAINED HERE. THIS IS A CONTAINMENT BOARD.

Do not try to relentlessly "redpill" everyone. Nobody likes that asshole trying to force his fallacy beliefs on everyone. Shut the fuck up in real life, get off your lazy NEET ass, go to work, deal with da "joo" sheklstein because no matter what: you're gonna, and make your time decent on earth.

People often forget that this an ANONYMOUS mongolian clay pot forum and there is no real identity here. People troll, shitpost, bait, and other shit while the autists take everything so fucking seriously on here that they rant in real life. alienating people away.
>>
>>80324874
You're a lefty cuck, now anon. She's fucking another guy.
>>
>>80324881
It's not about laws, the cops are held in reserve to silent dissent. I could give a fuck about ghetto blacks, they can burn their hood to the ground, but the police are always on hand to put down any popular movement that gets out of hand. Not all populism is bad after all. It's the institution that I hate more than the individuals. They aren't truly beholden to the people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-183429.jpg (241 KB, 1119x786) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-183429.jpg
241 KB, 1119x786
>>80325888
Kek wills it. Post rare Foamys.
>>
>>80322505
You're autistic op
>>
>>80326021
It doesn't take up all of our conversations, or even the main topic, but i do talk about it nearly every day whenever happenings occur (last night, ferguson, hillary prosecution etc)
>>
>>80325910
People don't have a problem believe you can last that long. It's the fact that by claiming that you can, you're also saying a women can stand to be fucked for hours on end. That's just not fucking true.
>>
>>80326159
>People often forget that this an ANONYMOUS mongolian clay pot forum and there is no real identity here. People troll, shitpost, bait, and other shit while the autists take everything so fucking seriously on here that they rant in real life. alienating people away.

Like OP, who is an obsessive sperglord who is autistically shitting out bullshit troll stuff he reads on /pol/ to his GF 24/7.

Holy fuck if I had to be around someone talking about Trump, BLM, and redpill shit constantly I'd lose my shit. That's why I X out of /pol/ after a while of it, it's too much. There are actual retards that spend their entire day on this board and do nothing and when they go see other people or friends it's all filtered through a /pol/ colored lens.
>>
>>80326027
women like to be brutalized, girls love rough sex, hitting their cervix is amazing for them. as for the sex it's self yeah they get sore and then we switch to something else, sex isn't just penetrative, you can go down on her, make out with her, jerk yourself off, get a blowjob while she recooperates (though women are very bad at blowjobs usually) I can't have nonstop penetrative sex for hours but we switch it up and then keep going and because I work out literally every day and I'm a tank I have that endurance.
>>
>>80322505
Women should not give a shit about politics, it's ot their place.
>>
>>80326082
Just as soon as you get the sand out of your twat m8.
>>
>>80326106
This is the route I took, but after some of the advice in this thread I just called and apologized and conceded that it does start to sound like I'm a broken record after a while, and I'll try to keep the happening nonsense to a minimum. She's not oblivious, she just doesn't care or want to talk about them as much as I do.
>>
>>80323581
Seriously, you may be autistic
>>
>>80326244
>i do talk about it nearly every day

Dude...I would have probably killed you by now if I was your gf
>>
>>80326328
Dude, you have NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

NO WOMAN ON EARTH SITS THERE AND GETS PLOWED FOR HOURS.

SEX CAN LAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE BITCH WILL START TO DRY UP. EVEN IF YOU START USING LUBE, IT CAN BECOME PAINFUL AND SHE CAN GET SORE. YOUR DICK WILL START TO GET FLACCID, YOU WILL GET TIRED FROM PUMPING AND MOVING POSITIONS.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS.
>>
>>80326106
>Tell her if she doesn't care, then you have to be with a woman that does.
>About your endless obsession with an internet board

this fucking place isn't even politics. how much money do you want to bet that the op isn't even involved in the democratic process of his own country? does he attend political meetings or rallies? lobby his mp? is he a party memeber? volunteer time? donate to causes? does he even vote?

fucking kids. this is just a board. you like to talk about politics, but politics exists outside. are you even involved in it?
>>
>>80322505
>slightly redpilled
There is no such thing. She's just "redpilled" for you until she finds an upgrade.

Also, you never reveal your power level to anyone, ever. Even if you think or know they go here too. It's difficult because you want to share it with others because it is in everyone's nature as social beings, or most people at least. That's why you go here. Then you go back to the real world and act like a normie.

This way, the "enemies" wouldn't easily know who to target.
>>
>>80326410
No one cares about it as much as you do, you fucking autistic nerd. None of this "happening" shit even matters or affects you. Give it a rest.
>>
File: 1466759969568.jpg (324 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466759969568.jpg
324 KB, 720x960
>>80326166
yeah no shes not cunt
>>
>>80325794
>tired of /pol/ after 15 minutes

Says the person with 18 rage filled posts over 30 minutes
>>
File: 1466981116420.jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466981116420.jpg
124 KB, 960x960
>>80325739
>>80325739
>>80325739
Pls /pol/ I know you have it
>>
>>80326561
How would you know, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>80322505
she wants you to fill her mouth with dick
>>
>>80326441
thats where the garlic comes in... it releases NO2 to your dick so it stays hard for hours and after you cum your dick gets hard again in less than 5 minutes. Plus drugs help.
>>
>>80322505
>a women not pretendin to understand something about politics
you won in the lotery, you stupid bastard.
Now the only thing you need to do is convince her to have babies and be submissive to you (unless you are a poor fuck, and need a second income)
>>
>>80326367
yup i agree with you. it's a huge turn off when women are politically active or advocate for certain poltical ideologies/figures, just leave it to me to worry about what's going on in the country
>>
>>80326244
Well, in your defense, this week has been particularity newsworthy. I certainly cant blame you for bringing up the events of last night.

However, at the same time, it's understandable that someone might not want to feel as if Rome is burning, even if that may appear to be the reality.

>>80326410
I believe you made the right decision here.
>>
>>80326244
i still come here in and out and i don't even want to fucking talk about politics everyday with my friends. i don't talk about politics at all with them.

get a sense of perspective. especially since most of this shit isn't even happening in your own fucking country.
>>
>>80326636
Is this trolling right now?
>>
>>80325874
this
>>
>>80325910
>>80325553

I've only had sex like 3-4 times with the same girl for over a month period and I could never cum, the first time it was hard for me to even keep an erection around 30 minutes into the foreplay and sex.

I googled afterwards and found some shit about porn addiction, being uncut, and getting too used to your hand can contribute to this along with also being nervous during the sex which I was.

This was over a year ago now and I have not had sex since and feel slightly awkward whenever I do it again next, also it could just have been the girl I was with, like some instinctive thing that triggered in me where my body and sperm was just like "DO NOT CUM IN HER, SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY" which was completely true when I found out she was doing coke during the short time I dated her.
>>
>>80325874
It's worse than tumblr for friendless males and spergs. It's literally retards spewing twitter and 4chan memes and repeating redpill and jew over and over.
>>
File: aussie mongol.jpg (149 KB, 700x953) Image search: [Google]
aussie mongol.jpg
149 KB, 700x953
>>80322827
You're a fucking retard for attemtping to talk about these types of things with a girl.

What is it, Babies first gf?
>>
>>80322505
>Really don't need a bitch
If that's how you talk about her, then yes, you should leave her.
>>
>>80326704
you need to learn to separate orgasms from ejaculation.
>>
>>80322505
What's important is that she agrees with you. If she doesn't want to talk about it after coming to agreement with you, that is fine.
>>
>>80326481
I guess it's probably too late if I wore my trump hat to class

Thanks all for your opinions, Most of you, I feel, are right on the money so I've apologized and i'll try to stop talking about this stuff
>>
>>80326746
Maybe you're gay dude
>>
>>80322505
you're being a retard.
of course she doesn't want to hear "apocalypse this, end of the world that"
she's a woman for fuck's sake.
just tell her you love her and everything will be ok or some shit. talk about stuff she cares about too sometimes you autist
>>
>>80322827
she's kinda right anon 10 people got shot who gives a shit 6000 people die each hour
>>
>>80326854
The white knight has arrived
>>
>>80327028
You have to be a white knight now to not call your girlfriend a bitch?
>>
>>80326934
lol, no. I find the idea of kissing a man cringe worthy and If I wait a few days without jerking off I can cum in like 5 minutes looking at raunchy lesbian porn.
>>
>>80326963
40,000 people die from car accidents, 40,000 people die from prescription drugs, 11,000 die from gunshots in homicides a year, 8,000 are nigs.

Holy shit better sperg out, 5 people died, meanwhile, dozens of babies just died.
>>
>>80326746
I had a similar thing when I was a teenager, it was definitely the porn addiction. Your dick breaks down somewhere around the 2-3 faps per day zone. I cut that shit out and could stay hard for pretty long. Also cumming is a lot different during sex than when masturbating. It's a chore for me to cum most of the time, like a good 80% of my pumping away isn't actually elevating my stimulation. I think that's normal.

Also, wrap it up you sick fuck. Don't give bitches your golden seed if they don't deserve it. Always flush the condom too, some bitches are cray.
>>
>>80327072
It's just words, faggot. I wouldn't want somebody that easily offended anyway. I've had gfs call me "asshole" and "dick" before without getting triggered over it.
>>
>>80326467
Then maybe you should just stay on your isolated little island and continue paying your sorry tax to the abbos and emus instead of worrying about a silly little internet board.

I was old enough to remember when your country robbed itself of its freedom to carry firearms, your a cuck if you don't take politics seriously in a world clearly defined by them.
>>
>>80326561
Just ignore that anon, you possibly dumping your GF clearly makes them salty as fuck.
>>
>>80327251
Asshole and dick, wew. Those words are meaningless to men.

Bitch on the other hand is equating the woman as being a nagging or irritating cunt that you dislike.
>>
>>80322718
Yeah man, speculating on what will happen in the next season of GoT is much more exciting!
>>
>>80327353
Again, that's just women giving the word more weight than they rationally should.
>>
File: 1431026911941.jpg (25 KB, 581x659) Image search: [Google]
1431026911941.jpg
25 KB, 581x659
>>80323804
>the last yard and a half
That imperial potato unit system really fucks with your brain, doesn't it?
>>
>>80327303
OH MY GOD...
IT'S COUNTRY ROBBED ITSELF OF FREEDOM TO CARRY FIREARMS...

HOW DO THE PEOPLE EVEN EXIST?
HOLY SHIT, THEY HAVE JOBS, BUY THINGS THEY WANT, AND DRIVE CARS...

IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD HOLY SHIT THEY'RE ALL DEAD, THEY'RE DYING, THEY HAVE NO ABILITY TO BE FREE, GO SHOPPING, SEE FRIENDS, OH MY GOD

THE ABBOS TAKING THEIR MONEY

JESUS FUCK THEY'RE DEAD, HAPPENING

This is what you sound like, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>80326801
>>80326726

it's bad. the only advantage it has is you can still pretty much say anything, which is why i still come here. but a sense of perspective you know. and it strikes me that some people here literally don't do anything else.

the core of 4chan has always been trolling. but, i think a lot of young guys here actually can't deal with that aspect of the 'community' and are precious as fuck. like 'shilling'. nigger please, this is 4chan, you say something and someone is going to turn up and bait you on it. this happens on every fucking board and always has. you're not fighting for the soul of the nation with every fucking post you paranoid loser.
>>
>>80327488
HUMANS ARE SO FUCKED, WE'RE FUCKED
WE'VE BEEN AROUND FOR ONLY 100,000 YEARS, THIS IS TRULY THE END TIMES, TAXES GOING TO ABORIGINALS? THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS JEOPARDIZED? 5 COPS SHOT IN THE USA?

JESUS FUCK IT'S ... FUCKING... OVER... HUMANITY IS FUCKED.
>>
>>80325874

Congrats New Zealand bro you and a few others with common sense have finally conquered the biggest redpills of all: realizing this place is just the contrast of tumblr SJW's. This is worse because dude's here are even more batshit about their views and have more balls to an hero.
>>
>>80327233
I know, it was my first time with anything, that night was my first kiss and then literally seconds later my first tit sucking, fingering, and penetration.

And yeah like you said the pumping was not stimulating for me, probably because I never did it before and was doing it wrong, if anything it actually hurt my dick. If it was stimulating and consistent of course I would have came.
>>
>>80327353
All three terms carry equal negative weight. Bitch just connotes soft passive aggression like most women exude.
>>
>>80327729
>like most women exude

Latent sexism. In a world filled with race baiting and latent hatred because the media is instilling it into us.

You're fucking bluepilled.
>>
File: 1464576796204.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1464576796204.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>canada
>talk about stuff happening in usa to gf because nothing ever happens to canada and its not even a real country
>surprised she don't care
>>
>>80322505
legit same boat leaf friend. Edmonton here same scenario
>>
>>80322973
this

My friend is CONSTANTLY talking about politics, claiming that America is dying and the economy will tank, yadda yadda yadda. He doesn't give it a fucking rest, and because of that I actively avoid him now. I already know all of this shit, and it's really depressing to think about let alone talking about non stop.
>>
>>80327862
Thinking about it non-stop and talking about it non-stop does fucking NOTHING.
>>
>>80327790
Men and women both possess unique flaws. i haven't opined whom is worse.

Nice to see you reply to a post of mine after roasting you earlier.
>>
>>80327790
I hate to tell you this, but being anti-sexism is "blue-pilled."
A non-sexist society is one that dies out.
>>
>>80322505
Love is better than politics.
>>
>>80325143
>50% of married women cheat
i read somewhere that that statistic was bullshit. like the study was skewed or something. really its ~25% or lower. studies also consistently show that men cheat a lot more than women too
>>
>>80327684
It's about getting into a groove man, and being comfortable
>>
>>80327569

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BRO HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL THE HAPPENINGS?

HOLY FUCK GOOGLE PUT A BUNCH OF NIGGERS ON THEIR HOMEPAGE?! IT'S DA JOOS AND MARXISTS TRYING TO KILL ALL DA WHITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!111shiftshift!1111!!!!!!

WE ARE SO FUCKED DUDE. OH MY GOD CHAD GETS ALL THE GIRLS WHILE I STILL JACK OFF TO MY 2D WOMEN AND WONDER WHY EVERYONE HATES ME?!

NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I AM INTOLERABLE FUCKTARD WHO SPEWS NONSENSE... NO NO NO... IT'S BECAUSE NOBODY IS AS REDPILLED AND AWARE OF DA JOOS & THREATS TO THE WORLD!!

These serious autists sound so fucking stupid as well. Had to add on to your paragraphs. I will admit Europe being flooded with shitskins and not doing anything about crimes is bad...
>>
>>80322505
you want to be married before you display your power, anon. lock it down.
>>
>>80325874
>defence/intelligence publications, peer reviewed papers,
Any recommendations?
>>
>>80322505
Nobody likes the guy that's constantly talking about politics, especially if you're just preaching to them about some shit they pretty much agree with you on anyway
>>
>>80326746
Happened to me it was a mix of anxiety, porn addiction, and daily (2-3 times even) jerking off. Most of it was mental for me once I passed the hurdle it hadn't happened since, plus I cut down on porn and slapping the ham
>>
>>80322505
Yes, good goy, dump your gf over /pol/. You will surely not regret this decision later on.
>>
>>80328016
Roast me up, bud!
>Men and women both possess unique flaws
Deep...

>>80328025
>A non-sexist society is one that dies out
Name all the non-sexist societies that have died out.

I want you to name at least 5, though.
>>
>>80322827

that's not the problem. i think the problem is that you don't do fucking anything else.

>hey honey, you want to go to a movie tonight with my friends?
>today black lives matter further proved that they are radical pantheresque group hell bent on marxist domination and the national disintergration of our southern neighbours. i have more important things to worry about than watching the celluloid jew, which will only further aide and abet the the internationalist funding of such agitative organisations
>o-o-ok....

>honey guess what!
>what honey come to bed
>the black power organisation that might be linked to the dallas shootings likes george soros on facebook!

wew lad go outside more
>>
>>80327568
>the core of 4chan has always been trolling. but, i think a lot of young guys here actually can't deal with that aspect of the 'community'
Especially teens. This (4chan) is just too amazing to a young mind deal with. It can make a mind impressionable. One needs a certain intelectuall maturity to navigate this place a little safer. I got caught in it, but i managed to grow out of it, because i have friends, a solid family and things to do.

>the only advantage it has is you can still pretty much say anything
yes
>>
>>80323195
^factual information seen here^
>>
>>80325847
You fucking suck, dude. You called /pol/ a "sub", and beyond that you apparently told your dad about /pol/ queer
>>
>>80328234
I did and continue to do after this lack of a rebuttal.
>>
>>80327303
>I was old enough to remember when your country robbed itself of its freedom to carry firearms, your a cuck if you don't take politics seriously in a world clearly defined by them.

no you're not, because we haven't changed our firearms laws in about 26 years, and then it was just to tighten up one particular license.

oh wait, you're being edgey and shit and confusing us with australia because hurr durr u so funny board culture.

go the fuck outside nigger.
>>
>>80322505
>>80322827

You're a faggot. She should dump you.
>>
>>80328451
Sick burn...
>>
>>80328482
NO DUDE, HE KNOWS. YOUR NATION IS JUST ... OH MY GOD, IT'S SO KEKED, IT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE TO LIVE IN THAT NATION. HOLY SHIT, HOW ARE YOU USING INTERNET? OR MAKING MONEY? OR LIVING A LIFE?

HOLY FUCK, HAPPENING...
>>
>>80326441
I think you just suck bro, or you're old. I always fuck at least 30 mins
>>
>>80328077
I was a little uncomfortable once I half realized I was not getting stimulated by penetrating, not to get into too much detail but I saved the night just by fingering her and sucking her tits and eating her out and mild dirty talking and making out, that all felt fucking amazing aside from my dick not giving it 100%, also we were both pretty drunk so that contributed a little to the dick problem along with everything else.
>>
>>80323654
this. Also, just make sure she votes Trump or not at all.
>>
File: 1465091417719.jpg (46 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465091417719.jpg
46 KB, 960x960
>>80328255
>tfw this is me

All I do is read news and shoot guns and play vidya

And I just got fired
>>
>>80328513
Disappointing. Despite your manic ramblings and excessive use of caps, you shit post fairly well. Shame you couldn't muster anything up for me. Carry on.
>>
>>80322827
Judging from the reaction, it's probably the only thing you talk about
>>
>>80328482
>>80328575
OMG WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE AMERICA!! WE ARE SO BASED!! WE HAVE GUNSSSSSS!!! CHECK THIS DUBS!!! PRAISE KEK!!! TRUMP WILL START RACE WAR!!!!!
>>
File: YouWin1internet.jpg (61 KB, 850x719) Image search: [Google]
YouWin1internet.jpg
61 KB, 850x719
>>80328255
THIS!

So much fucking this.
>>
>>80323804

girls aren't /pol/, period

fuck, this thread is literally autistic
>>
>>80323265
Girls aren't programmed that way anon. They're are meant for social intrigue, submission and in-group coexistence.

Men are the ones that obsess over outside threats and influences. Be happy with what you got out of her already, and stop being a sperg.
>>
>>80322505
Yes. Why are you wasting your time on her?
>>
>>80322505
Good she's clearly easily suggestible and easy to manipulate!! Perfect for a surprise later in the divorce where she gets half years cash, both kids and both balls good luck
>>
>>80328222
Glad to know the same thing's happened to other people, I jerk off once a day rarely skipping any days, and sometimes twice a day. Whenever I start dating again or feel like I'm about to get laid soon I'll definitely cut off the wanking and try to just get as comfortable as possible mentally during the sex bit.
>>
>>80328876

OH MY GOD IT'S ANOTHER JIDF!!! SHILL!!! EVERYONE IS A SHILL WHO DISAGREES WITH ME!!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE ALL OUR GUNZ!11
>>
File: 1468038874074.png (116 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
1468038874074.png
116 KB, 905x624
>>
>>80328167
what's your interest? aviation week and space technology, although you need a library or a credit card for that. the space sector is pretty fucking interesting at the moment. ihs janes, but again library or credit card or snippet only. but gives you an idea of what
s going on usni is great and has a lot of reports to congress in it. you kinda start in one place and spread from there based on what you're reading. i have a report on iranian foreign policy that i haven't started. hang out on /k/ and you can get all sorts of good shit, especially if you hit up oppenheimer. i have a book by dirac that is staring me down right now. just finished campbell's hero with 1000 faces.

peer reviewed then again, what your interest is. i have a bunch of physics papers around that i have to get through at some point but my time management is shit at the moment. got a lot of work this month so i am going to have to be smart about it.
>>
Get rid of her and find a girl who is in touch with reality. I just got rid of some stupid bitch who was talking about "we need to just go with the flow and not make waves" really?????????????????????????????????????????

I told that bitch to fuck off real fast.

Found me a girl who likes Trump, guns and respects / supports the police. Even knows about the Rothschilds and Bilderbergs.

She is a keeper. But fuck any other bitch who is simple minded and slaves to the Kardashian image or slaves to the government and the illuminati.
>>
>>80329224
>Virgin giving advices

Also OP, are you literally autistic for coming to /pol/ to ask for relationship advices? Don't you have a male friend?
>>
>>80328825
Shitpost?

Damn, the ultimate redpill. Wake me up, can't wake up, haha...
>>
>>80328304
i came TO 4chan first when i was 26, and that was a long fucking time ago now, and i always had other shit to do outside. so i always kept it on the level by and large. admittedly when i have been unemployed i have allowed myself to get distracted.

>>80328575
>>80328876
OH FUCK MAN THE JEWS HAVE GOT ME THE JEWS KEK SAVE ME THE JEEEEEEEEEEWS

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>80328876
>>80329130
TRUMP TRUMP HAHAHA USA USA , WE'RE GREAT DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING GUNS

WITHOUT GUNS WE WILL LITERALLY NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING, OBAMA IS DELCARING MARTIAL LAW, HAHAH AMERICA OH MY GOD,, TRUMP PLEASE, HAPPENING, 5 PEOPLE SHOT!!!!!

HAPPENING, SOMEONE DIED IN A HOSPITAL TODAY

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHY DO ALL THE HOSPITALS IN AMERICA HAVE SICK PEOPLE? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA? WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SICK???

IT'S HPAPENING!
>>
>>80329218
>report on iranian foreign policy
That's the sort of thing I'm after, global politics. I like space too but I don't have the knowledge required to understand that stuff.
>>
looks like someone's getn' twitchy.
>>
>>80329848
HAHAH YEAH RIGHT, USA USA , HOWS THE ABOOS DOING? LOL, YOU ENJOYING YOUR TAX MONEY GOING TO THEM? I WAS 9 WHE NYOUR COUJNTRY LITERALLY GAVE UP RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS YOU'RE SO KEKED YOU HAVE A BLUE PILLED NATION...

AMERICA, AMERICA!
>>
>>80329781
>>80329715
>>80329130
I AM REDPILLED!!!!!! BECAUSE I HATE NIGGERS ONLINE AND VOTE REPUBLICAN RELIGIOUSLY!!!!!!

DEUS VULT!!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE THE KIKES!!!!! FRIEDMAN IS SUCH A REDPILLED ECONOMIST!!!

WHERE CAN I FIND A REDPILLED WOMAN!?!?!?!?

IS MY DOG REDPILLED?
>>
>>80327440
theres an entire world and everything in it to talk about
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.