[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yesterday; hear about 3 gunmen in custody, 1 dead, 1 possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: you what.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
you what.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>yesterday; hear about 3 gunmen in custody, 1 dead, 1 possibly on the loose, and one set free
>today; "there was one gunman"
>>
File: 5613 004.jpg (22 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
5613 004.jpg
22 KB, 500x414
>>80321843
yeah whats up with that
>>
>>80321843
Was wondering the same desu
>>
>>80321843
I heard 3 gunmen dead 1 in custody 1 on the loose.

>4 police dead may God guide them.
>>
>>80321843
there were multiple gunmen but they are in custody and have not admitted their guilt yet. The other guy clearly wrote his shitty manifesto on IG which his nigger family sent out.
They will be examined and the information will be released or not later. if it's a media cover up we will know because it will fall off the map, the court of public opinion has been absolute garbage in the past.

anyway sign the petition
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
They pre-emptively attached people to the crime and arrested them with little evidence just to be safe in case more killings were going to occur. Then, once they found out that those people had nothing to do with it they let them go.

WOW, AMAZING
>>
>>80322604
>>80322660
Im still not sure what this is about.
There was that 1 camo shirt guy that actually didindo nothing.
then the woman, and r2dindindu.

so who is the one shooter?
>>
>>80322831
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: operating.webm (2 MB, 600x1078) Image search: [Google]
operating.webm
2 MB, 600x1078
>>80321843

this happens LITERALLY every single time there's a shooting spree because you get multiple eye witnesses reporting the one guy being at different places at different times and the cops just arrest any suspicious person in the area
>>
>>80321843
what the fuck even happened? I went to sleep after they announced an 11th cop was shot
>>
>>80323253

Glad you like it! I rub maple leaves all over my sexy body as I lay in a tub of syrup.
>>
People were reporting four gunmen for a few days after columbine. There were conspiracy theories around it until the cafeteria tape got leaked and it became obvious it was just Eric and Dylan.

What happened? They took off their trench coats a third of the way through the shooting. That, combined with the overall panic, is what gave us "four shooters".

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. There's a reason it goes out the window in court cases in favor of pictures and video.
>>
>>80321843
Wasn't there reports yesterday that snipers were covering the shooter on the ground? They were saying he was in an elevated position, then he is on ground level flanking cops

This has false flag written all over it, snipers at a protest is their oldest trick. I'm not sure why though?
>>
>>80323623
I saw that too, on CNN

What happened?
>>
Wait what, I'm confused, how many shooters were there?
>>
>>80323543
What about the talk of triangulation and how the tactics had to be coordinated? This guy shot really 12 people from a single location?
>>
>>80323623
>Wasn't there reports yesterday that snipers were covering the shooter on the ground?

Actual "snipers" are exceedingly rare. Anytime it isn't immediately apparent where some shots came from, people jump on the "sniper" train, because that's what Hollywood taught them.

Remember the 'D.C. Sniper' years back? It turned out that they were taking shots at like 50 yards with a cheap AR from the trunk of a car. Not even close to "sniping", but people get hysterical and names stick.
>>
>>80321843
I spent all day browsing /pol/ trying to find a thread discussing this.

There was absolutely NOTHING. I went to bed super fucking late after the shooter got blown up by the cops. /pol/ was in a fucking frenzy over the event.

Then I wake up today and CNN is stating that it was a lone gunman and NO ONE on /pol/ is talking about it.

The fuck happened?
>>
File: 1457908150452.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457908150452.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>80322760
>4 police

does news not reach your island very fast, hoppy?
>>
File: 1467231050372.jpg (25 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
1467231050372.jpg
25 KB, 476x353
>>80321843
Correct the Record is out in full force today. What happened to the snipers we heard about?
>>
>>80321843
This just adds to the evidence that it was a false flag. One ex military gunman who they blew up? Reeks of conspiracy.
>>
False flag to stir BLM and NRA pots simultaneously while positioning Texas for their nationalist secession.

Red Dawn soon, brother.
>>
this
>>
>>80324002
I posted a thread earlier but everyone was busy watching the streams. Anyways I have a few news reports which contradict their claim of one gunmen, I will post what I have here in a second.
>>
>>80323543
It was more than just panic though. They were talking for HOURS about how there were two lines of fire triangulating on cops. There were multiple police saying this, as well as every analyst on Fox and CNN. Eye witnesses also said there were multiple shooters, although they are admittedly unreliable.

It's definitely some weird shit. The whole shooting makes no sense really. Why would a BLM supporter do this? They just had TWO recorded police shootings to give them credibility. That credibility was basically thrown out the window with this shooting. It basically hurt the BLM position and bolstered the governments.

Who benefits here? The government clearly does.
>>
>>80324377
nice dubs

and oh shit, /pol/ + BLM unity WHEN?
>>
>>80321843
Why did they kill him with a robot?
>>
>>80324318
The main CNN article still mentions "at least two snipers". They edited it a few hours ago to add "initially".
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html
>>
>>80324632
BLM will never be our allies. They're a pack of useful idiots who hate white people. The government is gleefully using them to distract the public and provide context to build up the police state.
>>
>>80323399
>sexy body
>implying you aren't a lonely 300lb neckbeard
>>
>>80324377
>They were talking for HOURS about how there were two lines of fire triangulating on cops.

Same with the four shooters at Columbine. It wasn't until late at night that the police were 100% certain it was just two, and the news didn't hit the rest of the nation until the next day.

You also need to consider something: Do the cops really want to admit that five of their own are dead because some random asshole ran out into the street with an SKS and landed some lucky shots? Fuck no. They're going to make it sound as convoluted as possible. It's the same phenomena that led to the JFK assassination becoming the most analyzed 8 seconds in human history. No one, consciously or subconsciously, wants to believe that some random shithead can do that much damage

>There were multiple police saying this, as well as every analyst on Fox and CNN.

Cops and reporters aren't special. They are subject to the same knee-jerk emotional responses as everyone else. Most of the "analysts" at news organizations don't even have any kind of degree or certification.
>>
>>80321843

That's because it can take a while to arrange the patsy's death, place the body and fabricate evidence. Oh and "take care" of any witnesses that saw something they shouldn't have or need help remembering the correct story.
>>
>>80321843
Nigger is so hardcore he's in multiple places at once. How can whites even compete?
>>
The story now is he kept changing locations. He was on a parking garage so he probably also had access to an adjacent building? And multiple floors of the garage.
>>
File: hurleymouth.jpg (147 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hurleymouth.jpg
147 KB, 960x960
>>80323979
Didn't they get busted because a neighbor mentioned these guys testing out rifles in their suburban backyard on a tree stump, and the stump had rounds embedded within identical in caliber to the ones used on the students?
>>
>>80326373
Well he was ex-military. He knew better than to stay in one place and let them zero in on you.
>>
>>80326452
Yup.
>>
>>80321843
>That credibility was basically thrown out the window with this shooting. It basically hurt the BLM position and bolstered the governments.
>Who benefits here? The government clearly does.

Wrong on all counts. And didn't realize it was a 'vs government' thing. Thats right because its not quite that. And at least a few government agencies themselves have made statements and reports about the severity of police brutality (that's putting it lightly). The credibility for police brutality has been there long before Sterling and Philando. This is beyond BLM, friend.
>>
>>80321843
I just figured it out.

The reason Obama has been going easy on Muslim terrorists is to embolden the niggers. Make them think they can get away with terrorism.
>>
>>80323266
So the guy in that video is the guy that was up in the building sniping people???
>>
>>80324161
>One ex military gunman who they blew up?
That's a good point, nobody is going to see the body.

They're not going to leak images of his bomb shredded body, so for all we know there is no body.
>>
>>80325726
>No one, consciously or subconsciously, wants to believe that some random shithead can do that much damage

lol kill yourself
>>
>>80321843
This will surely be interesting and deep and tell us everything we need to know, yes... Let's explore and autism over this for a few days...
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.