[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uhhh, guys, your candidate doesn't look too well...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: uhh.jpg (63 KB, 1242x686) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
63 KB, 1242x686
Uhhh, guys, your candidate doesn't look too well...
>>
>>80320082
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>80320082
That's it. I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>80320082
woah, looks like I'm #withher now
>>
He looks tired as fuck. He has been kind of low energy lately.
>>
No shit look at his poll numbers and they just made him fire his best friend.
>>
>>80320082
this guy gets it. The media only wants to support white america and trumps racist message. I wont support that pussy! That is why im voting for Johnson.
>>
He's putting on his best "somber" face
>>
>>80320082
That's it im officially #TerminallyHill
>>
>>80320082
Woah I hate Trump now. I am now #mentallyhill
>>
How the fuck does Hillary have a criminal investigation going on about her and she leads by double digits?
>>
>>80320082

I think the violence recently has got him bummed.

He's a nice guy it seems despite all the talk.

Both Her and Him are old so the fast paced world can sometimes wear them out.
>>
>>80320780
Illuminatti
>>
He's realizing that the current president is doing everything he can to ensure the next president inherits a country damaged beyond repair.
>>
File: Trump boots on ground.jpg (81 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
Trump boots on ground.jpg
81 KB, 800x577
>>
>>80320915
What is Obama doing?
>>
Trump might die before the election. Won't matter. He never had a chance and his supporters were all trailer park trash with felony records who can't vote anyway.
>>
>>80320877
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
LITERALLY ILLUMINATI
>>
>>80320780
total media war against trump
>>
>>80321099
you have to go back, faggot
>>
>>80320082
wtf i hate trump now
>>
>>80321099
>implying Bill Clinton won't die first
>>
he looks upset and disappointed.
>>
>>80321804
He looks despondent, that he does.
>>
>>80321099
Lets play spot the beaner.

FOUND YOU
>>
>>80320082
He's reading off a teleprompter and doesn't have his glasses on, so of course he has squinty eyes and talks like a mulatto.

General election Trump is not as fun as preliminary election Trump. It's like the girl that was cute when you dated becoming a fatty after you marry her.

>muhfeels.jpg
>>
>>80321099
bait
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.