[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are neckbeards who hide behind individuals of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 380x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 380x595
How many of you are neckbeards who hide behind individuals of your race's accomplishments because you have done nothing but play video games and shitpost?

>Ah yes, the mighty white race built the Parthenon. Not a couple of pederast Mediterraneans thousands of years ago.

You say it like you were there. Don't play the "/pol/ is not one person" card, I know every single faggot here thinks like Ignatius J Reilly.
>>
It really makes you think
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 600x772
>>80315781
BUT WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
Is that Paul McCartney? I really can't tell
>>
>>80316230
No, it's Dubs McCartney
>>
>>80315781
I haven't committed any crimes. Which is more than the dindus can say.
>>
>>80315781
I wonder what would happen if every white person stopped working. How quick would the world fall apart. We would be back in the stone age in weeks. We accomplish things as a whole.
>>
i bet that sounded better in op's head
>>
Yes goy, don't be proud of your culture and heritage goy. Don't be proud that you basically made civil society and philoshophy. No goy, that would be racist.
>>
File: I'll_Wait.jpg (86 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
I'll_Wait.jpg
86 KB, 625x625
>>80315781
You are right, let's talk about the black race's accomplishments instead.
>>
>>80315781
Good thing I'm Mediterranean then, negro.
>>
>>80316726
They learned to suck on a cows vagina to make it produce more milk.
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 980x1040
>>80315781
Nigger detected
>>
i only started seeing my race as a collective team when minorities started blaming all of their problems on my race as a collective team

i didnt even realize white people were superior until i started connecting with my races history. you can thank the left for that
>>
>>80317591

This. Didn't give a fuck about race, white culture etc.

Leftists tried to guilt me one to many times that it pushed me to the other side and now I'm so much more in touch with my roots as an Englishman and a European. I even listen to classical music now.

Thanks degenerate lefties.
>>
>>80317591
Underrated post
>>
>>80315781
If it's okay to shame White people over historical events like slavery, then it's also okay for us to take pride in historical White achievements. It's called counterculture. End of story.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.