[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL btfo??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: madeyathink.jpg (695 KB, 1440x2290) Image search: [Google]
madeyathink.jpg
695 KB, 1440x2290
/POL btfo??
>>
File: hmm.jpg (953 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
953 KB, 1440x2560
Whats your retort??
>>
>We don't know what the victim was about to do because they are dead

> Since we don't know lets say the cops are bad and that the victim was doing exactly what the cop told him to do without any suspicious movements.
>>
>>80308552
>>80308693
>he has a leaf as his flag
>>
File: good boy.jpg (62 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
good boy.jpg
62 KB, 640x476
>>80308552
>>80308693

Most police officers don't have entire social media accounts full of evidence against them, whereas the average nignog does.
>>
>>80308552
>>80308693
>a
>fucking
>leaf

/thread
>>
>>80309244
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other Canadian.
>>
>>80308552
Consequences cannot be connected to actions, because feelings.
>>
>>80308693
Brutality complaints don't make you a convicted pedophile felon or own a firearm illegally.
>>
>>80308693
My retort is if this faggot has any dirt on the cops killed he should show it.

But my guess is he doesn't have any dirt because 1) he's too dumb to know how to look for any, and 2) there's no dirt to find.
>>
>>80308552
>leaf

Return to Cuckistan
>>
>>80310102
the post isn't saying that cops deserve to die if they have a checkered past, its saying that even convicted criminals deserve due process
>>
>plz reply
>>
>>80310102
This was a woman. I believe her point was Cops never have prior offences brought up in the news reports of there deaths like dead black men do.
>>
>>80308552
there have been several instances where a cop kills a dindu and it turns out he had to be transferred or reassigned or some shit for profiling niggers
>>
I can't believe how racist pol is

What the fuck is wrong with you delusional cunts, as if you condone someone who was shot as they were pulled over for a fuckin taillight?

The BLM wuz doing nothing wrong and peacefully protesting and you're all here circle jerking about watching the wolrd burn you cynical fuckers. This is a taste test of what a presidency of a racist Donald Trump, he's going to ruin families and divided whites and blacks. with his hateful rhetoric.
>>
>>80308552
I'd speculate that in precious few instances of dead cops that they actually have a bad record. The handful of assholes on the force are much quicker to defend themselves, whereas the nice guys get drawn on and shot.

On the other side, every coon that gets exterminated by a combination of his own stupidity and an officer's gun has a rap sheet and reputation that about 20 seconds of internet search can turn up. Every. Single. One.
>>
File: 1468029213702.jpg (104 KB, 1440x2290) Image search: [Google]
1468029213702.jpg
104 KB, 1440x2290
There. I fixed the redacted pile of shit for you.
>>
>>80308693
My retort is the same to every wall of text:

Too Long Didn't Read.
>>
>>80311248
If you close your eyes tight enough it will all go away.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.