[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[TERMINATOR DRUMS INTENSIFY]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: telerob2.jpg (23 KB, 350x512) Image search: [Google]
telerob2.jpg
23 KB, 350x512
[TERMINATOR DRUMS INTENSIFY]
>>
File: smoke.jpg (40 KB, 480x402) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
40 KB, 480x402
>>80305859
>>
Aren't those robots insanely expensive?

Couldnt they figure out a way to ice that nigga without costing a million dollars?
>>
File: lazer gun.jpg (20 KB, 624x279) Image search: [Google]
lazer gun.jpg
20 KB, 624x279
>>80306167
yeah, they need those phased plasma pulse rifles fucking yesterday.

I want crispy nigger gibblets littering the streets of our urban centers.
>>
File: Dixie bot.jpg (56 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Dixie bot.jpg
56 KB, 620x372
>>80305859
>>
How did the bot actually kill him? Did it just drop off some TNT bugs bunny style or did it just suicide bomb him?
>>
>>80308308
It designed to hold charges for controlled explosions.
>>
>>80308308
There was a motercycle chase and the EOD bot wound up crashing and blowing up a semi truck, then it rolled out of the fire and chased the shooter into a factory where it then terminated it's target
>>
>>80306167
They used a bomb proof variant with a relatively small charge.

I forgot to save the picture but it was a small tank. It's probably fine and just needs an arm replaced.
>>
File: tmp_26004-images366964823.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26004-images366964823.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>police using suicide robots instead of drones.

Why? Drones seem to easy to take down that guy in dallas.
And how the fuck was he not sniped when he was in the open?

I know people keep crying about our militarized police force yet 1 guy was able to do that to an army of officers.
>>
>>80311311
Well that's good that the machine is okay. I'm happy for that
>>
I am legit scared of killer robots
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.