[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who should trump gas first >niggers or white liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: joey-merlino-4.jpg (50 KB, 700x483) Image search: [Google]
joey-merlino-4.jpg
50 KB, 700x483
who should trump gas first

>niggers or white liberals
>>
>>80304610
leafs
>>
keep it simple

gas the kikes, race war now
>>
File: 393252.jpg (31 KB, 419x261) Image search: [Google]
393252.jpg
31 KB, 419x261
>>
helicopter rides for errbody
>>
>>80304610
White liberals so then when we gas the niggers no one will be around to bitch about it
>>
white liberals

nothing more pathetic then a cuck constantly apologizing and sucking up to blm
>>
The white liberals must be the first to go otherwise the problem will just continue on an endless loop. You do not tackle the problem by treating the symptoms but the cause of the illness.
>>
>>80304610

We've gone over this a hundred times

Traitors die first, stop asking
>>
>>80304610
>white liberals
Atleast the blacks have a reasonable complaint. White liberals are weak and a embarrasment to our race
>>
We have room in the shower for both
>>
>>80305243
This right here
/thread
>>
There's a lot of good niggers out there.
There are no good white liberals out there.
>>
liberals are the priority because they're the reason blacks are out of control. libs are the reason and blacks are the symptom.
>>
>>80304610
All of the left.
Don't discriminate by race.
>>
>>80304610
Liberals.
We wont need to do more after that. Liberals are cancer, blacks and others are just a symptom of it.
>>
There is enough gas for both, but start with liberals. It´s a mental disease.
>>
>>80304783
This.
>>
>>80306061 >>80306374
liberals? lol, no. It's the jews who released the niggers and sicced them on you.
>>
>>80304689
ill protect you leaf-kun
>>
>>80306553

>based burrito bro
>>
File: Army of Dinduness.png (2 MB, 992x992) Image search: [Google]
Army of Dinduness.png
2 MB, 992x992
>>80304610

Traitors must be forced to watch their multicultural dystopia burn to the ground. All their subhuman pets and degenerate idols purged before their eyes so they can witness the White Man's ascension and the rebirth of Western civilization. After they lament seeing the future that could have been theirs, but had only to destroy, then they can die.
>>
>>80304862
Exactly. Take out the brains first, then the grunts are easy to deal with.
>>
>>80307276
This picture is fucking ridiculous holy shit I'm dead
>>
File: Mememagic.png (764 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
Mememagic.png
764 KB, 800x700
>>80307651

F
>>
>>80304610
White liberals, easy. Atleast niggers aren't the disgrace of MY race. I'll get shit for this opinion put personally the niggers that don't hate white people and aren't violent without a reason don't bother me. White liberals are condescending spoiled little shits while niggers aren't, and are without exception trash.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.