[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton /status/7515424749722
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: clint.png (49 KB, 610x318) Image search: [Google]
clint.png
49 KB, 610x318
>https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751542474972291072
This is insane.
Imagine if after Charleston church shooting she came up and said something along the lines"Black Americans need to do a better job at following the rules and stop breaking the law at such alarming rates."

White people are truly the laughing stock of this planet.
>>
>pandering this hard

rly makes u think?
>>
>>80305060

literally everything she says and every position she takes is that of which she thinks she can maximize votes. it's become very obvious with how much she's flipped socially since her last campaign (when the numbers weren't favorable yet)

and yet all the fiscal/drug policy (everything that actually matters) she's sucking her donors' cock.
>>
File: Cm4EObnVIAA-6Ad.jpg (47 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
Cm4EObnVIAA-6Ad.jpg
47 KB, 555x416
>>80303039
kek
>>
File: 1464557030684.jpg (41 KB, 215x324) Image search: [Google]
1464557030684.jpg
41 KB, 215x324
i'm mad
>>
File: cunt.png (172 KB, 637x591) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
172 KB, 637x591
>>80303039
You couldn't make this shit up
>>
On a more serious note this is the mentality of liberals. They are convinced that every single thing that black americans do has something to do with what white people have allegedly done to them. This very thought requires generalization and is in fact racist. But even I have to admit hating yourself and your people this much is too crazy to understand. It's a mental illness. I remember a story not too long ago about a white father meeting with the group of black men who raped his daughter to death and he forgave them for what they did and even considers them part of his family now. It's a mental illness.
>>
File: 1463426700140.jpg (8 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
1463426700140.jpg
8 KB, 300x218
>>80306108
This is getting less funny and more disturbing every time
>>
File: 1461709947978.png (339 KB, 811x720) Image search: [Google]
1461709947978.png
339 KB, 811x720
I have never seen the country this divided. This is remarkable. I never thought of myself as being politically incensed, but the past few years have left me no alternative other than to side with alleged racists and imperialists. When I used to hear people shout that liberalism is a mental disorder, I thought of them as idiotic. But as time has gone on I've felt more and more concerned with the left's perception of reality.

I believe in the concept of social welfare, but the left today is suicidal, and to support it is beyond ludicrous.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
SHE WANTS A RACE WAR?
SHE GETS A RACE WAR
>>
>>80306964
same position I'm in m8. I'm a natural liberal but I'm not insane and I don't hate my own fucking people.
>>
>>80306964

>T. Liberal here

I went from posting on neogaf

Hating bush

Voting obama

To realizing how fucking insane the far left is. Going on a date with a QT red pilled girl soon and going to buy a pistol soon. Maybe she can go to range with me.

Also I know even more liberals who are far more liberal and frankly they are tired of niggers.
>>
>>80303039
>that topic derail technique to avoid her treason
>literally the most jewest tecnique you can ever think of
Oh kek, why have I descended in this madness driven board? All I see are noses everyfuckingwhere
>>
>>80307675

What can we do. We all know these shootings and the racial divide is way too convenient after the house committee on her emails. Cheffetz and Hurd absolutely fucking rekt. But what can we do man.
>>
Hopefully her next stroke gets the job done.
>>
I just don't know what to believe anymore. This is the monster that is going to win the presidency... what a truly dark time to be a white man in America.
>>
>>80308315
She's not gonna win.
>>
>>80307822
I guess nothing.. But my internal struggle is another one.. Was it worth it to take the red pill? I mean, I'm really grateful to all you bastards that showed me the truth, but there's too much shit around every fucking corner of our society, and maybe the blue pill was the right choice..
But fuck it, GAS ALL KIKES
>>
>>80309160

No it wasn't worthy. I would love to be a happy blind fuck. But you know what it's to late man. So now I am arming myself and working on being a better person in every way I can. I'd rather know the truth. Ignorance may be bliss, but reality is reality and I am not asleep. My happiness is not worth being a fucking moron.
>>
>>80309160
>>80307675
Everyone here knows about the treason,dude.Nobody's derailing anything,or trying to hide anything.This is fucking /pol/.
WE ARE THE ONES that talk about it.
>>
>>80308940
The Clinton foundation already rigged the election
>>
>>80308315
>Not voting for Trump
cuck
>>
>>80305463
This. This is what disgusts me so much. When gays were still gross, she said same sex marriages shouldn't exist but the second it became mainstream she hopped on the bandwagon. No principles whatsoever
>>
>>80309949
Good luck man, may kek be with you and his meme magic light the path through these dark times
>>80309991
She's literally derailing all the attention from what happened yesterday to "white men privilege blah blah bleh"
>>
>>80303039

Plane crash coming up....
>>
>>80305060
>how many layers of pandering are you on right now
>>
>>80312312

>tfw don't give a single fuck about racism, sexism, the L.G.B.T. community, or immigrants.

Well Hillary?
What you got for me?

t. wagecuck 27 year old white man with nothing left to lose
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.