[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw his response to the Alton Sterling and Philando Castile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Just saw his response to the Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shootings.

What did you guys think of it? Is Trump becoming a cuck?
>>
Appealing to moderates, that's all. Should give him a boost since Hillary decided to pander to her minority base.
>>
He was finally presidential. Stop looking for problems in good things.
>>
it was good aside from one easily avoidable mistake (calling Sterling a motorist) and one questionable choice of word (calling the two killings 'senseless')
>>
>>80299453
I don't know man, maybe you should provide some fucking context to your shitty thread, you stupid fucking faggot?

Sage.
>>
>>80299453

Trump dealt with it perfect without cucking himself.

It will play really well with the Normie vote he needs.
>>
>>80300218
I looked for a video but I couldn't find one. I just saw it on CNN. Why do I need to spoonfeed you to begin with nigger?
>>
so trump's pr people finally changed his twitter password huh
>>
>>80299453
What's he supposed to say?
> gas the niggers! Race war now!

He finally made it through one incident without saying something that pisses off hall the world.
Take your opinion, roll it into a ball, and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>80299795
How do you figure?
>>
Trump was never your race war god
>>
File: cheetos.jpg (24 KB, 248x324) Image search: [Google]
cheetos.jpg
24 KB, 248x324
>>80299453
This may surprise you OP, but Trump isn't actually racist.

Hell, $hillary is more racist than he is.
>>
>>80299453
OP is having a crisis realizing that the media lied to him and Trump isn't actually racist, so he has to use the "cuck" meme to feel like his hugbox isn't falling and crashing around him.
>>
File: 291734.jpg (29 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
291734.jpg
29 KB, 225x350
>>80301225
>I looked for a video but I couldn't find one.
Oh okay, I thought maybe he released a statement on his website or something.

>Why do I need to spoonfeed you to begin with nigger?
Because otherwise I'll sage and hide your thread. There's a difference between providing context to your own thread and some fag asking for sauce on some random thing you posted. The purpose of a thread is to get everyone who enters it on the same page to get discussion started. Some fag asking sauce on the chinese cartoon you posted adds nothing to the already happening conversation and they should research it themselves.

Pic related: a chinese chartoon character who I want to fugg
>>
>>80301887
Also props to whoever guesses who pic related is without reverse searching.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.