[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deutsche Bank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: deutsche bank.jpg (145 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
deutsche bank.jpg
145 KB, 1024x576
It is too big to fail. We have nothing to worry about, right?
>>
>>80291005
Let it burn !
>>
>>80291315
Auswitch style?
>>
>>80291491
Too soon.
>>
File: spurdo mfw.jpg (72 KB, 567x523) Image search: [Google]
spurdo mfw.jpg
72 KB, 567x523
>>80291005
Explain to me why George Soros bet on that bank to fail. It's like he wants it to fail just to become even more richer.
>>
>>80291649
It's been like 70 years I'm sure it's not too soon to make an Auschwitz joke...
>>
>>80291005
Rules are clear: no more bailouts, only bail-ins
I hope we kill fiat someday
>>
Too big to fail.
Nothing will happen.

It will be bailed out when is required. It is the 10 or 11 biggest bank on the planet. Comparable in size to JP mogan chase.

Make sure u buy stock when the price hits 3 or 4 dollars. It will be back to 30 or 40 in a year or 2.
>>
>>80291005
No, it's too big to rescue. If DB tumbles then shit is going to hit the fucking fan.
I can't wait!

But it will still take a few weeks until/if it happens. Italy is first.
>>
>>80292000

I'm really amazed how Goldman Sachs gets out of this (The hid Greece debt from EU). Oh well, they have moles everywhere even in governments.
Really makes you think.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greek-debt-crisis-goldman-sachs-could-be-sued-for-helping-country-hide-debts-when-it-joined-euro-10381926.html
>>
>>80292352

Don't expect the stock holders to be bailed out. Best case is Germany injects capital into the bank and get stock in the company, wiping out the existing shareholders. Think of what happened to General Motors. If you owned GM stock in 2005, it is worth nothing as new shares were created to replace it.

>>80291315

Mein freund, you don't want this as you the taxpayer will be bailing it out. You best hope is it limps along and they can unwind the bad assets slowly.

>>80293100

True, but they have protection of the US which has control of the world banking sector. Nothing will happen to them anyways as a lot of governments (local to national) are doing this with other banks and it sets a bad precedent that all banks will lobby against. Hell, the US government got involved with the suit against mortgage loans as the banks didn't legally sign loans correctly.
>>
File: capefearlaugh.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
capefearlaugh.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
>>80291005
>>
>>80291005
German Banks were already saved using all European tax money in the form of 'bail out money' for the Greek state.

They'll just sacrifice Portugal this time
>>
>>80291005
You're talking about a market cap. of 20Bn.

A shift of 0.02% on accum. derivative exposure bankrupts.

>Recession is going to hit within 8 months.

Yeah this is the most fucked a bank has ever been in history. On-paper independent evaluations put it at 40 times the exposure of Lehman.
>>
>>80292352
How the fuck do you bail out a bank with exposure the size of 5 times the EU GDP. It's not too big too fail, it's too big to save
>>
>>80295832
If a recession hits.. let's say medium sized, the hit would put them maybe 400Bn in debt. That is all of the cerrent Italian exposure put together. AND Germany """""""refused""""""" bail out. This is just on the derivative shift alone. Says nothing about other factors. The bank is fucked, the working man in Germany -could- be fucked.
>>
>>80291005
The government will help them out if they really need it, I don't get why everyone is so worried.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.