[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Notice something about this, /pol/? http://wgntv.com/2016/0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (371 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371 KB, 640x1136
Notice something about this, /pol/?

http://wgntv.com/2016/07/08/watch-inmates-break-out-of-cell-to-help-officer-suffering-heart-attack/
>>
>>80285126
Time until parole : now reduced
>>
>>80285126
They're all white?
>>
>>80285126
>show inmates dead cops
>give machetes and axes to them
>release them on the condition they'll kill cop killers
>?????
>profit
>>
Whites must always defend their fellow white brethren.
>>
>>80285126
Blacks don't feel any sorrow or empathy. They only think of themselves. They do not think of the consequences of their actions. They only do things that will benefit themselves at the moment. They do not blush, they have no emotions aside from anger. Prove me wrong, you can't. They're truly subhuman.
>>
>>80286342
Blacks can blush dumbass
>>
>>80286464
Oh yeah? Show me a picture then.
>>
>>80286147
Very risky. Better off taking "lifers" who have shown to be compliant and well behaved for years and promising them a clean slate for removing cop killers.
>>
>>80286342
>Blacks don't feel any sorrow or empathy.
please, we're the only ones dumb enough to forgive our killers the day after it happens. white people are demons that hold grudges until death, which is why you all still foam at the mouth over OJ
>>
>>80286342
This.
>>
>>80286464
So can Octopi. And they don't have emotions either.

What I'm saying is that niggers are descended from mollusks.
>>
>>80286573
haha, no one gives a fuck about OJ. And where is he right now? Oh yeah, he's in prison. Nogs could fuck up a wet dream.
>Get off for murder
>Still get put in prison, years later for acting a damn fool.
>>
I don't remember how long ago it was or where I read it but I remember being told that the majority of criminals in prison would remain there of their own free will and would return to their cells on their own until their sentence was up.
If that's true they must put a lot of faith in the system.
>>
>>80286573
Also, you say that. A fucking day after your people killed a bunch of cops for revenge for a couple nogs you didn't even know. ok, bro. Keep me posted.
>>
>>80286342
Black guy here. Raising some dumbasses children, paying for my moms new ac unit, I bought a car with a steady job's paychecks, am about to get dressed and loan my boss (white) 200 bucks, and got breakfast for everyone I work with this morning.

No empathy? More like no semblance of selfishness

I'm all for gtkrwn, but not all of us are niggers. I fucking hate niggers
>>
>>80285126
Thanks for this op. After this week I need some reassurance in humanity.
>>
>>80285126
There's a lot of good/decent/hardworking people in jail. They just get caught up in the system when they're young, or wrong place wrong time situations that fuck their lives for the rest of their lives.

My older brother had his back broken in a car accident when he was 17. Other drivers fault. Long story short, he ends up addicted to pain pill, gives one of the pain pills to some guy. They are so strong that it kills the guy in his sleep. Brother is convicted of invol. manslaughter., among a slue of other charges Goes to prison, becomes a Nazi, marrys Mexican chick. Has to work shit jobs for the rest of his life, on low grade painkillers (suffering), struggling. Lost a 55k job, and is completely fucked. Fuck the American "Justice" System.
>>
File: equality.jpg (60 KB, 700x692) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
60 KB, 700x692
No niggers.
I can gayrantee that if a nigger had been there he would have went for the downed cop's keys and gun first.
>>80287431
Because chimping out like a nigger would make their sentence longer
>>
>>80286573

> conflating forgiveness with being inept baboons

Yesterday/today you finally acted, and showed whitey your true might.

Now deal with what will happen to you in the years to come.
>>
File: blackmanvsniggers-2014.jpg (81 KB, 558x535) Image search: [Google]
blackmanvsniggers-2014.jpg
81 KB, 558x535
>>80287586
Yea I get to use this twice today.
>>
>>80287780
Corrections Officers don't have guns inside the compound. Only inside the guard towers, which are rifles. They don't even have batons. Just a radio until the riot control squad shows up, or cell extraction team shows up.
>>
>>80288243
He wasn't a CO, just a regular cop a county jail, from what I gather
>>
>>80288155
Yea, I understand that... but the whole idea of "your debt to society has been paid" is utter shit. If you get caught up in anything, your record follows you for the rest of your life. I would understand if he was a repeat offender, or had other serious charges... but it was literally his first serious charge, besides I think a DUI when he was 21.
>>
Well the guy interviewed (and presumably the majority in the cell) was in there for being a drug addict. He should be in treatment, not prison, as his character shows.
>>
>>80288433
Cops are on the streets, corrections officers are in prisons/jails. Cops can be in the main entrance with weapons, but not inside the housing units, it's a risk to spark a riot for the weapon.
>>
>>80288155
Wut
>>
>>80288155
Is this that zoo footage of the gorilla that got that kid?
>>
>>80288591
He's in county jail awaiting processing, he will likely end up with mandatory treatment unless he committed a violent crime as well
>>
File: lewd.png (940 KB, 949x533) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
940 KB, 949x533
>>80285126
yeah, your highways look like a dick
>>
>>80287586
I hear you man. I honestly don't blindly hate all blacks. But if we're painting with wide swaths, like we have to when speaking about an entire race, the majority of blacks are absolute human garbage. Do you agree or disagree?
>>
>>80285126
Solidarity after 911, a common cause always unites people, for a time.
>>
>>80288791
the women is mentall ill
>>
>>80289239
all niggers are mentally ill
>>
>>80287899
so why is it that white, and asian kids don't have a specific slur for when they behave like ignorant savages?
>>
>>80288820
Do they chain them up like that as a matter of routine? Looks like a cell full of serial killers.
>>
>>80289198
have you met the majority of blacks? are the stories you hear about on /pol/ the majority of blacks?
>>
>>80285126
wtf they're dressed like bees
>>
>>80287586
>got breakfast for everyone
was it fried watermelon with chicken drank?
>>
>>80288805
Yeah they shoot her after the vid ends. Too graphic
>>
>>80289543
>Asians; kooks
>Whites; crackers
It's just generally it's not offensive to them as nigger is to blacks
>>
>>80287586
.t white guy
>>
>>80289543
Because they don't behave like nigger savages.
>>
>>80288540
That's more due to private companies feel justified in automatically rejecting felons for jobs, housing, employment, etc. The government doesn't legislate against such behavior either, so the private sector can essentially destroy a man's life long after the government deems him free to go.
>>
>>80290192
LOL
>>
>>80290033
>kooks

blame the phone
>>
File: 1433982742462.jpg (35 KB, 231x255) Image search: [Google]
1433982742462.jpg
35 KB, 231x255
>>80285126
whites are a standard deviation above blacks in IQ, and sometimes it looks as if they were more than one SD above in empathy
>>
>>80287013
>could fuck up a wet dream
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (11 KB, 400x467) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
11 KB, 400x467
>>80286907
>star of david tattoo

jesus fuck
>>
>>80289626
No joke man, I live in Detroit. Right on E. Jefferson.
>>
>>80288433
>>80288720

This was in a court house it looks like, so it's probably that this cop was on transport duty, and was bringing these criminals in for court that day. That's why they are all locked in one small holding cell like that. They are just waiting to go into court.

Cops do have their guns when they are transporting inmates to and from jails, just not inside the jail itself.

t. a former inmate
>>
File: 1464998660750.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
1464998660750.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>80286907
>someone how to sit next to this girls asshole for hours tattooing that octopus on her

I hope she was clean that day
>>
>Whites, even the scummiest of whites, are extremely altruistic

IN OTHER NEWS, PAINT IS DRYING ON A WALL SOMEWHERE, DETAILS AT 11
>>
>>80291307

That the nig got away with murder and running from the cops etc, and then ended up going to jail for something else anyway years later. He had a dream life, and still fucked it up.

Also keep in mind this is a super wealthy black guy too, so "muh socioeconomic class disadvantage" doesn't apply.
>>
>>80286907
How many times did she fart in the artists face who did that?
>>
File: 1466900189174.png (24 KB, 657x425) Image search: [Google]
1466900189174.png
24 KB, 657x425
>>80287586
I'm glad I saved these pics.
>>
>>80286069
I smiled
>>
>>80292096
In addition, I've lived in SoCal, was one of only 2 white kids in my class, the rest were black and Mexican. I was in school the day the OJ verdict was read. It was something I cannot unsee. All the blacks in my class jumped up on their desks and started hooting and hollering like a bunch of damn apes. Like it was some huge victory for a black guy to get away with murder. And I've also lived in white areas in my life. Areas where I could leave my door unlocked all day with no one home. I could forget to close my garage door at night and not have anything come up missing. And now I live in Detroit. Where I have to watch my stuff like a hawk, or it's going to grow legs and walk away. I'm honestly not speaking on this subject without seeing it all first hand myself. When I was moving to Detroit, I thought
>Boy, maybe it will help me become less racist.
It's had the opposite effect.

That's not to say I have not met cool bro tier blacks in my day. I have. But the majority? Absolute shit. And another thing. They all cover for each other.
>Black don't crack
Is what they say around here.
>whaddup though?
>>
>>80289626
Yes, every single fucking day I see them acting like typical niggers. I've worked enough crappy fucking shitty jobs to get a good fucking picture a really good picture.
>>
>>80285126
White racial solidarity. This is it. The beginning. A wave of racial awakening will soon whip through white America if the BLM insurgency continues.
>>
>>80286069
this
>>
>>80292819
hey fatty, how often do you fart?
>>
>>80288540

Same thing with Stanford rape case. Yeah the kid got 6 months and some probation, but his life is fucking ruined now, no one will ever hire him, he's gonna have to work construction for the rest of his life, so forget that fancy Stanford degree.

I got arrested 6 years ago for minor theft stuff. My record is STILL costing me jobs. To the point where I've received signed offer letters, granted permission for a background check, and then had the offers rescinded.

The state says I've "paid my debt to society", and I really did, I paid thousands in fines, went to jail for a few months, did every single thing they asked of me during probation etc, and haven't been in any trouble since, other than like a speeding ticket, yet I'm still fucked. Can't own a gun for the rest of my life either. I'm 26 now, and even in 20 years when I'm in my 40s, I still can't go buy a rifle even.

Fuckin gay. But, it's on me for breaking the law.
>>
>>80285126
>http://wgntv.com/2016/07/08/watch-inmates-break-out-of-cell-to-help-officer-suffering-heart-attack/
The only thing I noticed, jesus fuck, is how officers and "good" guys are disgusting fat as a sin subhuman trash while inmates are fit normal looking males.

That kind of fat looking society dares to judge anyone. wew lad
fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>80289601
Only when you're in holding being processed. These are guys who were arrested in the 24 hours leading up to the incident. Probably a small county courthouse looking at that holding cell. The ones by me have Plexiglas and heavy steel doors.
>>
>>80293544
>normal fit looking males

They're addicted to meth. Methheads don't eat. Not saying being fat is much better but good luck finding a fat meth addict.
>>
>>80287586
>White guy here.
Fixed your typo
>>
>>80286069

>americans
>white

kek
>>
>>80293399
I can agree to this. I've had run ins with the law. Jumped through all their hoops, paid all their bullshit fines. And still to this day that shit comes back to haunt me. They really need to choose one or the other. Either make you do all the bullshit to "pay your debt" or ruin your life forever. They should not get it both ways.
>>
File: cocaine.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>80293257
Someone got triggered. KYS my man.
>>
>>80292819
girls don't fart dumpass
>>
>>80293792
They said that only that one guy is meth addict.
And anyway, you understand my point.
>>
>>80289543
They do, it's still 'nigger.'
>>
>>80293257
As often as I get tattoos on my asshole.
>>
>>80294007
So cakefarts is a lie?
>>
most white convicts are child molesters

they wouldln't harm grown white men
>>
>>80285126
They are all mexican. Every good goy knows that white people only do bad things.
>>
>>80293399
Petition to get your civil rights back kneegrow. You can do it after 7 years
>>
>>80285126
proof whites are still and always have been the master race. you niggers should all die. and one day when the cucks uncuck them selves, and they will, WE WILL RISE
AND DESTROY YOU NIGGERS ONCE AND FOR
ALL
WHITE
POWER
WHITE
LORD
>>
>>80293799
>
>>
>>80294230
I was going to say something then I saw you're
French.
>>
>>80285126

This is false flag. white people are never arrested. i heard that from obongo himself.
>>
>>80294377

>im da master race

you're a loser with no life accomplishments.

kys
>>
>>80294078
>>80294078

Lol... I'd be willing to bet anything that 80% of the people in that video are current active meth addicts. Have you ever even been to jail?
>>
>>80285126
Two birds with one stone for those guys. It looks good on their record and I'm sure most of them were there for something non-violent or mildly violent. Whites are not brought up in a culture that teaches them to hate police on principle.
>>
>>80289601
It says right on the wall, "courtroom staging area". They're awaiting initial hearing before the judge to determine bail. Chaining them like that is standard practice. It's just a hobble so they can't run.
>>
>>80294848
al-habib jamal muhdik calm down
>>
>>80286069
sorry gringo but that facial hair indicates they are hispanic homes
>>
>>80294956
There's no meth in my country. Why are you derailing from topic of fatness? And that people in charge,the people given power by the state and approved by society are looking like disgusting unhealthy sacks of shit? Disgrace for a human being let alone for someone with authority?
>>
>>80286573
LOL, you people can't even forgive the descendants of people who did shit to your ancestors 200 years ago.
>>
>>80292819
Even a more harrowing thought, if she just held it in the tattoo artist could see her anus pucker over and over again
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.