[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Correlation? Nah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Noneofmuhbusiness.png (159 KB, 1596x618) Image search: [Google]
Noneofmuhbusiness.png
159 KB, 1596x618
"America's crime rate is shitty compared to other first world nations"

Yeah, I wonder why.
>>
>>80281735
What exactly is wrong with whtie non mestizo hispanics?

Why do you guys think all hispanics are brown meszitos?
>>
>>80281735
I'll say this again

Blame Mestizos, not hispanic

Hispanic is a very broad term that includes white people of European descent. It's idiotic to reduce it to half breed injuns.
>>
>>80282056
Where the fawk did I blame hispanics? The correlation is the whiter the area the better.
>>
>>80281735
ND is shady as shit. also if you don't include the city, NY is probably 85% white. I swear to god there is nothing between NYC and Syracuse besides farms.
>>
>>80282315
Actual Hispanics (Not Mestizos like the media has been pushing) are white or at least whiter than italians
>>
>>80281735
oh my god maine sounds beautiful
>T. guy who lives an hour away from detriot
>>
>>80282814
What's your point?
>>
>>80282903
What it doesn't show in Maine, NH, and Vermont are the insane suicide rates, b/c once the snow reaches a foot and stays that way for 5 months, you get alot of Jack Torrance's.
>>
>>80283109
If someone wants to off themselves I have nothing against them. It's their choice and it's their life. I do have an issue with murder. Just so happens the more minorities there are the more murder there is :/
>>
>>80283109
not really clearly you're not a native New Englander if your bothered by the snow. It's not like everything shuts down and we all stay inside all winter you retard
>>
>>80284438
I'm talking about people who move there b/c of the scenery and have never experienced cabin fever. And I'm aware it's something that you get accustomed too, but some people can't handle being inside for more than a few days. I'm from NW NY so I'm pretty aware of how long snows work.
>>
I never knew Kentucky was so white ._.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.