[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is CNN in full defensive mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cnn_shills.jpg (113 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
cnn_shills.jpg
113 KB, 1600x900
They're shilling so hard to protect the reputation of Black Lives Matter over this Dallas shooting, you would think they were afraid of being blamed for something.
>>
>>80274231
Dude I'm so god damn sick of saying this but listen

American MSM has LEGALIZED DOMESTIC PROPAGANDA """AGAINST US"""

Look it up and shut up
>>
>>80274231
>Clinton News Network
They don't want their nigger Democrat voterbase pissed off at them for any reason.
>>
thats that based sherrif
>>
Based David Clarke
>>
CNN incited the shooting by taking the Alton Sterling and other faggot shooting out of context and blowing it out of proportion

they're in cahoots with blm
>>
Heard the Sheriff on NPR earlier today. He mentions the killer specifically mentioned:

>Wanting to kill white people
>Wanting to kill police
>Being upset over BLM

Pretty good stuff.
>>
>>80274347
I'm implying they seem to be shitting their pants, because they spent the last few years stoking this BLM shit, pretending its about "justice" instead of anti-white hate, like it was never going to get out of control. They drank all that SJW koolaid like "blacks can't be racist", now they're seeing blacks go race war mode, and they're scared to death. It wasn't supposed to get real.
>>
>>80274347
Your daily reminder:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2000/03/26/cnn-and-psyops/
>>
>>80274231
>KEK NEWS NETWORK
theres your problem
>>
>>80275309
>implying its just CNN
none of the other channels are any better really. Fox is cucked, MSNBC is full SJW. Even Sky News is a joke, and the BBC is shit. It's all propaganda and spin 24/7
>>
>>80274231

They have blood on their hands but their heads so far up their asses they probably can't see it.
>>
>>80274231
sauce?
>>
>>80275578
>their heads so far up their asses they probably can't see it
That's what's so fucking shocking to me. I often think they know they're lying about shit, but in times like these, they look completely terrified. Like they really really didn't think anything was going to get serious. Fucking amazing. THis whole time BLM has been a thing, there's all these groups like NoI and NBPP, all these race war groups. They've ALWYS talked about race war and "complete divestment of blacks from the US", like they want civil war.
>>80275733
I've just been watching CNN all day, and it's driving me nuts. Can't change the channel because I'm at work and boss sets it to this.
>>
Sheriff David Clarke is one of the most based humans to ever live.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.